Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros Prime Access Available Now!

[DE]Helen

31 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

They did not skip Hydroid, Oberon was first in line 🤔 Unless you mean Banshee. Or Trinity. Or...

Well they skipped the Hydroid Prime Trailer. 😄

But yes I got my Frames backwards thank you. Rechecked my release list.

6 minutes ago, Dakari_Voident said:

Not the first time they have done this.  If anything, this is the third/fourth.  Not only that, but it seems like they want to release Nezha Prime closer to the Chinese New Year (Makes sense, as Nezha was originally from Chinaframe)

That is entirely possible. I did a cursory pass on Twitter and Reddit and there is talk of that possibility as well.. Among other things which are just making me facepalm. Im honestly surprised I didn't catch this from how much Megan was spending time on talking about Inaro's toes.

if a new dagger is being released alongside Inaros, any chance of finally making daggers not the worst weapon class in the game for finishers? i know you guys bandaided over that once with old covert lethality, and then refused to acknowledge it when nerfing the hell out of the mod for melee 3.0, but maybe for some reason now the absolutely abysmal finisher multiplier daggers have will get some attention.

16 minutes ago, Dakari_Voident said:

Not the first time they have done this.  If anything, this is the third/fourth.  Not only that, but it seems like they want to release Nezha Prime closer to the Chinese New Year (Makes sense, as Nezha was originally from Chinaframe)

Will that really line up though?  At this rate, he releases in October, will be out for about two months.  Then undercut mid December for Octavia/Gara to make Christmas, a whole two months before Chinese New Year.

4 minutes ago, Ace04r said:

Will that really line up though?  At this rate, he releases in October, will be out for about two months.  Then undercut mid December for Octavia/Gara to make Christmas, a whole two months before Chinese New Year.

Thus why I said CLOSER, not exactly line up with.  If they wanted it to exactly line up, we'd also see a further breaking, in that we'd have 1 male prime, then a female, then Nezha, then another female, and then either back to the Normal rotation, or switch to the newer rotation.

I think ....They are saving nezha for when sony (or who ever)buys them because he will make more money than inaros on prime access.

Inaros should have had a rework before prime  release . his kit needs work. Staying alive shouldnt be his only real ability.

No offense but bad move D.E. for the community(rework needed and nezha was first) but good move for your buyer with nezha prime your first quarter earnings under sony(or who ever) will project a higher profit margin.

Still pissed u cant stick to chronological order....unless i missed something?

Someday the community might realise that release order of normal frames was never a hard and fast rule for Prime release order, more of a guideline at best.

The 2nd Prime Warframe was Frost Prime.  Frost was the 9th Warframe added and 6th male Warframe.

Why do you guys keep showcasing armors and cutting off the legs.

2 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

WF_InarosPrimeAccessories_Combined_4K.png

Promotional images are cool and all but if you are going to feature an armor set, don't you think cutting off the legs is counter productive? Also is the Karyst Prime even in this image or am I missing something?

Archived