Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros Prime Access Available Now!

[DE]Helen

1 hour ago, (NSW)Nadlug said:

Wow DE way to go breaking your tradition of sequence and screwing over every Nezah fan.

"Tradition" means nothing. Can you point where DE specifically stated how they release primes? This "tradition" you're insinuating was made by the community and not something officially stated by DE. They've broken the community-created sequence multiple times now and will continue to do so because there is no official sequence. 

2 hours ago, Magus_Tahir said:

If they don't I am marching an army of Nezha Deluxes on DE headquarters. Covid-19 be damned. 

Just make them wear masks, and stay, minimum, 6 meters from one another and I won't be annoyed.

5 minutes ago, xRufus7x said:

Why do you guys keep showcasing armors and cutting off the legs.

Promotional images are cool and all but if you are going to feature an armor set, don't you think cutting off the legs is counter productive? Also is the Karyst Prime even in this image or am I missing something?

Check out the vid

Out of curiosity @[DE]Helen, considering the connection between Inaros and Baro Ki'teer (And Baro's high standard on prime things), will Inaros Prime's parts be worth more ducats than other prime things of similar rarity?

The main other question I'd have regarding those two is, will Baro have any unique voice lines for Tenno who come to him as Inaros Prime? He does have different opinions on regular frames vs Prime frames, but considering he also has (Last I checked) unique lines for regular Inaros, would his Prime have a new set of lines altogether?

No rush on those questions, but I've been wondering about that for quite some time.

Hopefully things are safe for everyone at DE in the meantime 🙂

1 hour ago, -Kittens- said:

The amount of salty thirst in this thread is hilarious. And sad; especially in light of how much more popular Inaros is over Nezha and what Nezha's PA will line up with.

He is popular because he is the barely-any-attention-required-frame. Glorifying AFK shouldn't be the marketing you want...

5 minutes ago, Kialandi said:

He is popular because he is the barely-any-attention-required-frame. Glorifying AFK shouldn't be the marketing you want...

I keep hearing that but I don't ever see it. All i see is rage quits after getting all the orange numbers with "afk frame" which I'm told by the same people is impossible to do.

37 minutes ago, -Kittens- said:

I keep hearing that but I don't ever see it. All i see is rage quits after getting all the orange numbers with "afk frame" which I'm told by the same people is impossible to do.

Ah yes, please introduce me to the people that play Inaros for damage. Because I don't think I have met any. 90% of Inaros builds I have seen are indestructible/immortal/invincible/untouchable etc. the other 10% were Sandstorm memes.

1 minute ago, Kialandi said:

Ah yes, please introduce me to the people that play Inaros for damage. Because I don't think I have met any. 90% of Inaros builds I have seen are indestructible/immortal/invincible/untouchable etc. the other 10% were Sandstorm memes.

what if i told you warframe had weapons, weapons that did 700% damage against unaware enemies

https://tenor.com/xZBO.gif

If you want a nuker go play a nuker WF has nukes a dime a dozen. Zero reason for Inaros to be in that category.

1 hour ago, Kialandi said:

Yep.

Also keep in mind that DE is releasing hard mode this week or next. You'll make more money selling Inaros Prime to people right before/during hard mode and then those people spending loads of Platinum in Arcane Grace sets.

32 minutes ago, -Kittens- said:

https://tenor.com/xZBO.gif

If you want a nuker go play a nuker WF has nukes a dime a dozen. Zero reason for Inaros to be in that category.

I don't want a nuker. I want Nezha Prime...

3 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Yep.

Also keep in mind that DE is releasing hard mode this week or next. You'll make more money selling Inaros Prime to people right before/during hard mode and then those people spending loads of Platinum in Arcane Grace sets.

Nezha is also a tank.

I think hardmode and Inaros Prime being released almost together is just a coincidence. This PA was most likely supposed to be a Tennocon announcement. Hardmode probably wasn't even on the table when they made the decision.

6 minutes ago, Kialandi said:

I don't want a nuker. I want Nezha Prime...

Nezha is also a tank.

I think hardmode and Inaros Prime being released almost together is just a coincidence. This PA was most likely supposed to be a Tennocon announcement. Hardmode probably wasn't even on the table when they made the decision.

Then i guess that's three months you're never going to get back; just like everyone else who thinks their magical internet game avatar proxy is an actual person with sexual connotations and real feelings. Meanwhile in reality Inaros usage outstrips Nezha by a factor of three and Chinese New Year and Chinese New Half can now happily coincide.

Everybody wins.

4 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Featuring altered mod polarities for greater customization.

Kind of a funny way to label different polarities.

Any word on his base stats? Are they "altered" too for greater customization? I know you guys wouldn't dare up his base HP or armor. I'm guessing sprint speed and max energy?

10 minutes ago, -Kittens- said:

Then i guess that's three months you're never going to get back; just like everyone else who thinks their magical internet game avatar proxy is an actual person with sexual connotations and real feelings. Meanwhile in reality Inaros usage outstrips Nezha by a factor of three and Chinese New Year and Chinese New Half can now happily coincide.

Everybody wins.

What are you even talking about? Not to mention that Nezha's PA will be over before the Chinese New Year even begins.

2 hours ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

Out of curiosity @[DE]Helen, considering the connection between Inaros and Baro Ki'teer (And Baro's high standard on prime things), will Inaros Prime's parts be worth more ducats than other prime things of similar rarity?

Not a chance.

33 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Yep.

Indeed, but now we’re going to have a group of players just jumping into hard mode with no incentive to help the squad but rather just be carried by people who have actually invested time and preparation into the game with useful frames. I honestly think that hard mode should be MR Locked to 20ish+. Tired of seeing participation trophies handed out to players who don’t have to work for it. 

A note to the salty - trash-talking Inaros and the people who play him is self-defeating. You're not going to shame me for enjoying him, but you are going to make it harder by degrees for me to sympathise with your plight. Persisting in this path just gives me schadenfreude on top of genuine excitement.

Although to be fair - I don't think I'll be using his Primed model. The Ramses skin already has what looks like shoes, while Inaros Prime goes back to the odd "hands for feet" motif, this time with claws.

Archived