Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros Prime Access Available Now!

[DE]Helen

Legs looks like MGS reference, dope in whole but why ash prime helmet? I wish we have option for remove scirts in all frames, some assets always need to be showing to public, just look at Grendel, he doesn't have scirt and look good. I remember there was a bug for Trinity deluxe scirt, she was looking without it very fantastique.

7 hours ago, Dakari_Voident said:

Not the first time they have done this.  If anything, this is the third/fourth.  Not only that, but it seems like they want to release Nezha Prime closer to the Chinese New Year (Makes sense, as Nezha was originally from Chinaframe)

But who told you this? The next prime frame is male, so nezha is the next one and Chinese new year is about Feb 2021, at that time it'll be Octavia Prime/Gara Prime. The prime variant frames release in male-male female-female pattern.

Finally and people think it will take many many years to get a Prime, This is the best gift given to me yet. I will see about buying it on the 15th or at the end of the month for the whole thing or buy it in pieces until I have the whole thing, Will keep my Original Inaros until I can buff this prime up to be up to my current Inaros. Thank You DE!

9 hours ago, R.O.G.U.E. said:

RIP Nezha Prime.

Rather not wait the year 2050 for a Inaros Prime. If Inaros was never a thing I still be using Valkyr still as a tank (Never will use Rhino Prime sense I prefer lots of health than rely on a ability)

9 hours ago, Mavolent said:

#*!% this useless frame

Useless?! My inaros would like a word with you on who can survive the most than you.

Warframe Build

Tigris Prime Build

Secondary Build

Melee Build

Come at me bro if you think your setup is better than mines, I can solo anything with this setup and then some. Don't care if it's not meta setup sense I used this setup for years and I have full trust in it. It's all build for Solo so none of it is team orientated whatsoever.

Please give Pantherea Prime the same bounce mechanics as Phad Scaffold for amps!!!!!

Thats the only thing I plan on getting from this relic pack.  I used the Panthera ALOT on my Nekros back in the day.  I've tried to rehab it a few times but it just isnt an awesome gun.  If it just worked like the phad scaffold it would be pretty awesome.  

Would also be cool if ANY gun started with like multi-shot 3-4.  Panthera I think is a great candidate.  Its blades are more like little tiny ninja star buzzsaws instead of giant disks of death.   So spitting out multiple buzzsaws at a time sounds cool.  

This gun has deserved new mechanics for sooooooo long.  I hope you guys at DE dont waste this chance to update it.  

58 minutes ago, Sonic_Mobian said:

Useless?! My inaros would like a word with you on who can survive the most than you.

Waw impressive, you can tank stuff with Inaros ??? I definitely don't need to see your builds

Inaros is the uselessest warframe indeed, it's probably the only prime which only purpose is MR Fodding. He's a passive tank, which is a lot less enjoyable to play than any other tank in the game as all the other ones have active abilities to deal with, unlike Inaros which concept of tanking is just .... standing here. Nobody ever said Inaros was a bad tank, people say he's a boring tank as his only feat is... LOL TONS OF HP

You can literally slap 2 mods on him and solo the future Steel Path semi-AFK, and that's what makes him "interesting" for some reason I'll never grab.

Sure are alot of salty people here that A: Don't know how to play Inaros at all if they think his only strength is tanking and B: don't realize DE has never officially stated in any way, shape, or form that there was an order by which primes come out. All you haters hyped yourself up for the fall and it. is. Glorious.

9 hours ago, Dakari_Voident said:

Not the first time they have done this.  If anything, this is the third/fourth.  Not only that, but it seems like they want to release Nezha Prime closer to the Chinese New Year (Makes sense, as Nezha was originally from Chinaframe)

Makes sense sure no argument against that. But that purs nezah back what 3 prime releases out of sequence?

17 minutes ago, Cidolfus said:
17 minutes ago, Cidolfus said:

Sure are alot of salty people here that A: Don't know how to play Inaros at all if they think his only strength is tanking and B: don't realize DE has never officially stated in any way, shape, or form that there was an order by which primes come out. All you haters hyped yourself up for the fall and it. is. Glorious.

Build for health and armor slap on whatever weapons you want and use them most of the time. If your low on health pocket sand and backstab something (Nezah)

GG ez with a kit thats mostly fluff that will slow the pace of some mission in the worst case senario. He needs a rework and should have waited his turn in the unofficial but mostly accurate established sequence.

Meanwhile a Nezah player has to actually try to be competative.

4 minutes ago, (NSW)Nadlug said:

Build for health and armor slap on whatever weapons you want and use them most of the time. If your low on health pocket sand and backstab something (Nezah)

GG ez with a kit thats mostly fluff that will slow the pace of some mission in the worst case senario. He needs a rework and should have waited his turn in the unofficial but mostly accurate established sequence.

Meanwhile a Nezah player has to actually try to be competative.

Not efficient. Stealth multipliers work with more than just melee backstab. Inaros can clear a whole room if modded correctly and using the right melee setup. Nezha can too and isn't hard at all to play as. I'd say Nezha is practically easier, since his CC is even larger than Inaros', can be extremely tanky, and has more ability damage output. 

Also nice of you to ignore the part of my post where I stated DE never made a prime order. Keep on ignoring it. I'll just keep eating my popcorn.

Guess IF i buy something this time, it will be the Accessories Pack...just for the Boosters and Plat. But looks like a pass for me. I don't like his Kit at all and in my opinion he needs definately some work, he is just sooo boring to play. Big pile of health and soon a big pile of health with some gold on it. Just my two cents.
The only thing i am really interested in is the Panthera...my Mag would like to try it...

Ehhhh...  Honestly, I like Inaros, but right now all he is is a big bag of HP and keeping it up.  And while there's definitely fun to be had in being quite possibly the tankiest Warframe in the game, hands down, Inaros just doesn't feel all that exciting to play as, mostly because his abilities all feel a little... I guess 'underwhelming' would be the best term to sum him up.

1 hour ago, Cidolfus said:

Also nice of you to ignore the part of my post where I stated DE never made a prime order. Keep on ignoring it. I'll just keep eating my popcorn.

Who is saying that DE said made some prime order? Last swap was Atlas/Wukong which most people assumed was because Wukong got a rework. The one before that was Zephyr/Mirage which was after Mirage received some Sleight of Hand changes. People could start seeing a pattern in what DE does and expect certain things.

Inaros is cool - frame loved by a lot of people (not by me, but still)

But panthera is eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh, let's say it have to be buffed real hard to become worthy of calling "pirme"

And caryst design made me laugh, resembling this kind of gun 😄

bent.jpg

Archived