Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros Prime Access Available Now!

[DE]Helen

23 hours ago, LSG501 said:

Also find it quite comical that they give inaros a dagger when DE went and nerfed the reason why players used a dagger with him....

Let's be real here though, old Covert Lethality along with a frame that can't die would be broken beyond belief.

I liked the old CL mod, it gave a reason for daggers to exist, but certain combinations, like Ivara and Inaros (before Naramon finishers) made it too cheesy.

Nowadays any frame could make use of Covert Lethality with Naramon focus, but i would like a return of the old CL mod, just with the old one hit kill effect limited to specific non-cheesy combinations, that could be interesting if done right.

On 2020-07-07 at 8:55 PM, -Eto said:

I am a hardcore main of Inaros i am so happy is not Nezha, but please D.E
He really need a Rework his 2 and 3 still useless

This 2 aint useless, makes him get more health whenever you run low + since they removed stacking of arcanes his 2 became more useful. Since u cant stack 2 grace anymore. 

18 minutes ago, Zikkie said:

This 2 aint useless, makes him get more health whenever you run low + since they removed stacking of arcanes his 2 became more useful. Since u cant stack 2 grace anymore. 

There’s always Arcane Victory. That can be stacked Arcane Grace, and it’s simple enough to land headshots with either guns or melee.

On 2020-07-08 at 12:44 AM, Cidolfus said:

Not efficient. Stealth multipliers work with more than just melee backstab. Inaros can clear a whole room if modded correctly and using the right melee setup. Nezha can too and isn't hard at all to play as. I'd say Nezha is practically easier, since his CC is even larger than Inaros', can be extremely tanky, and has more ability damage output. 

Also nice of you to ignore the part of my post where I stated DE never made a prime order. Keep on ignoring it. I'll just keep eating my popcorn.

For one Pocket sanding isn't stealth, its a a CC that opens up for finishers. Alerted mobs will remain alerted.

Two, I never said Nezah couldn't. To accomplish what Inaros can do a Nezah player has to work harder at it and utilize their full kit. This isn't a bad thing (Unless you have a thing against GGEZ Frames,) but if there are aspects of a Warframes Kit that go under or unused they need to be reworked.  I have no direct personal interest in which comes when. I don't play Nezah or Inaros beyond a bit of variety once in a blue moon. But clearly a lot of people were expecting Nezah as evident by the comments in this thread. Intentional or not there IS a squence DE has mostly followed so people rightly base their assumptions on that sequence. 

Hence why throwing out Inaros prime out of order purely because Baro is coming is a bit rude. Doubly so because of DE's decision to not communicate or do any Devstreams till after TennoCon. 0 Communication, only a leak and an announcement that probably wasn't going to be made till the day of release if the leak hadn't occurred. Assumption or not any way you slice it, it's Bad community relations/management or whatever you call it. 

As for the Hard mode starmap argument people are making, does anyone honestly think its gonna need a slightly more healthy and more armored Inaros to tackle it?

Apparently you also missed the part where I said "unofficial but mostly accurate established sequence." With only a minority of exceptions most Prime warframes were released in order of which the non primed Warframe itself was released following a pattern of Male, Male, Female, female. Dozens of others have pointed this out and you seem to ignore it as well.

Enjoy your hypopcracy-corn.

Sad. I want my nezha! 😢 (no hate here. Just...disappointment). Eh. Tleast I have my long-awaited Khora skin (love it!) and she is my other most used frame so I'll be a-ok for another three months. Can't have all the good things at once amirite. ❤️

Inaros could use a rework tho. I liked his concept and I was quite excited to receive him, but the abilities were underwhelming and my personal preference falls to frames that have to use their entire kit or have two or more impactful abilities as opposed to simple vanilla tanks. But that's again just an opinion coming from someone with a certain preference and as such I can and will feel free to play other frames. Nothing against people who like vanilla tanks mind you. I'd just like for him to feel more like the sand god he is supposed to be. And yknow, fun to play. 

As a footnote, when I got him (it was months ago), I couldn't use his 2 because it was very heavily bugged. Has this been fixed yet?    🙂

Am 8.7.2020 um 07:05 schrieb Chewarette:

Waw impressive, you can tank stuff with Inaros ??? I definitely don't need to see your builds

Inaros is the uselessest warframe indeed, it's probably the only prime which only purpose is MR Fodding. He's a passive tank, which is a lot less enjoyable to play than any other tank in the game as all the other ones have active abilities to deal with, unlike Inaros which concept of tanking is just .... standing here. Nobody ever said Inaros was a bad tank, people say he's a boring tank as his only feat is... LOL TONS OF HP

You can literally slap 2 mods on him and solo the future Steel Path semi-AFK, and that's what makes him "interesting" for some reason I'll never grab.

he has under 6k hp and 600 Armor last Time I had such an Inaros ingame and I got a radproc with my mesa I shred him in seconds. And I dont even do minmaxing lol. But jokes aside. his kit of abilities is as useful as a mr1 in high level areas. Sure he can survie due to high hp pool and Armor, but I am not sure how helpful for a teamplay based game that is except maybe as a good reviver?

I am dissapointed that Nezha is not coming out first, I stopped playing him for 3 months so I could enjoy playing the prime version. I wish inaros` helmet looked like the Egyptian head wear (the one on a sucofocus) and I was hoping that he would have had a revisit before his prime release.

Here is my idea of a revisit that not only makes him more useful but fun to play;

Inaros

Spoiler

Passive improvement:

·       Increase the damage dealt to enemies when reviving while he is in his sarcophagus over time. Aiming at head will increase damage x2.

·       Change it to a cone to capture multi enemies instead of one with no limit on distance.

2nd ability:

·       If Inaros consumes one enemy, it will deal high damage, have armour, last 10 seconds longer and will have higher agro.

·       Holding the ability will pull multiple enemies in a cone.

·       Inaros can consume multiple enemies at once.

·       The time of sand shadows` duration is 20 seconds and can be increased by duration mods.

·       The damage they deal will be determined by power strength, enemy level and the number of enemies turned to sand creatures.

·       The duration can be refreshed when he consumes another enemy up to a maximum of 20 times.

·       Consuming over 20 enemies will kill a sand creature.

·       (Synergy) using the 1st ability on affected enemy will increase its damage.

3rd ability:

·       Increase movement speed.

·       Increase pull range to 15m

·       Movement speed can be increased by sprint speed mods.

·       It starts off with ludicrous speed but the more energy he loses the slower he moves, the bigger the pull range. Gaining energy can also increase its movement speed.

·       Pull range can reach from 15m to 25m.

·       When active, the camera will zoom out and the slower it moves, the closer the camera is. Gaining energy will zoom the camera out again.

4th ability:

·       This is now a three-stage ability. First you charge the ability like normal, then you mark enemies, then you cast the ability.

·       One enemy marked will cost 5 energy.

·       You can mark up to 20 enemies.

·       If the enemy dies, the scarabs will form into a pile in a 10m radius for enemies to walk into. Scarabs in the pile will seek out enemies if they get within a 15m radius of it.

·       Killing an enemy affected will also form the scarab pile.

·       The scarab pile will last for 15 seconds.

·       Allies that stand in the scarab pile will gain 200 base armour and add corrosive to their attacks for 15 seconds.

·       Enemies affected by this will store up damage that is indicated on the top right corner of the screen.

·       The duration of the ability is displayed on the ability icon so you are aware of it and know when to use it again.

·       Enemies will receive a corrosive status procs from the scarabs.

·       (Synergy) the 1st ability can spread it to new enemies offering more damage accumulation but lasts only 10 seconds and healing is less affective.

·       (Synergy) The damage accumulated can be used for all abilities which the damage is use all in one cast.

Also I will be doing a post on Nezha Prime soon so keep a look out.

On 2020-07-07 at 7:09 PM, [DE]Helen said:

WF_InarosPrimeAccessories_Combined_4K.png

Invoke the wrath of the desert sand with Inaros Prime! Inaros Prime leaves their ancient resting place to arrive with the brutal Panthera Prime, elegant Karyst Prime and much more.

Inaros Prime Access Features

Inaros Prime
Rise, eternal, to cast the fear of Inaros into them. Featuring altered mod polarities for greater customization.

Panthera Prime
The max-velocity saw-launcher, perfected. Features a larger mag, faster fire and a radial, slashing ricochet.

Karyst Prime
This master blade is the heavier, oversized and far more lethal version of the signature weapon of an extinct order of Tenno assassins.

Inaros Prime Glyphs
Display your Inaros Prime loyalty.

Inaros Prime Accessories

• Mittahk Prime Armor
  • Kahtuss Prime Syandana
  • 90-Day Credit Booster
  • 90-Day Affinity Booster

Inaros Prime Access begins July 14 in every region on all platforms.

Considering new relics are coming on the 14th any chance Braton prime stock can be reverted back to 45 ducats instead of 15 which it currently is at the moment. It still shows itself as a silver reward though in the relic reward table.

2020/7/8 PM1点05分 , Chewarette 说:

Waw impressive, you can tank stuff with Inaros ??? I definitely don't need to see your builds

Inaros is the uselessest warframe indeed, it's probably the only prime which only purpose is MR Fodding. He's a passive tank, which is a lot less enjoyable to play than any other tank in the game as all the other ones have active abilities to deal with, unlike Inaros which concept of tanking is just .... standing here. Nobody ever said Inaros was a bad tank, people say he's a boring tank as his only feat is... LOL TONS OF HP

You can literally slap 2 mods on him and solo the future Steel Path semi-AFK, and that's what makes him "interesting" for some reason I'll never grab.

well,  Inaros is a Tank , yes , but not only a tank.  usually you could setup all  of  the HP mods,  but you could also  setup some  buff mods  and switching guns supports as well,   because these cards are not suited on those "useful" warframes,  see?   

and skill 4 can continously prevent status triggering when you equip some self damage type guns, and this is also an anvantage

I hope I'm not bothering and Congratulations on the Inaros Prime update. 

But I'm having trouble accessing a purchase I made the other day ago when the Grendel Warframe I bought with it was 136 at the time and I had 200 plat on hand to get it and purchased Grendel Warframe that day. And it didn't show up in my arsenal of inventory for my Warframes. And it has had this bug for some time now like almost 3 days. And I posted about this in the PS4 Bug Issue  form and no one has gotten back to me about this issue. 

I got them. Fairly disappointed though, another set of Prime Armor and a Prime Syandana with zero channeling effects. Something like sand being drawn into or being expelled from the shoulder pieces would have been nice, maybe some moving energy on the syandana. So boring. 

Wasn't channeling removed in a past update? Unless there's a different kind of channeling you meant.

2 hours ago, (PS4)nerex33 said:

I got them. Fairly disappointed though, another set of Prime Armor and a Prime Syandana with zero channeling effects. Something like sand being drawn into or being expelled from the shoulder pieces would have been nice, maybe some moving energy on the syandana. So boring.

Archived