Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros Prime Access Available Now!

[DE]Helen

1 hour ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

Wasn't channeling removed in a past update? Unless there's a different kind of channeling you meant.

I’m used to calling it that still. I meant the combo count. When high enough, the same effects occur from prime items so long as you retain enough combo points or use an initial combo count mod. 

edit* I should also note how bad it is that we have to rely on combo count to get these effects when prior to melee 2.0 we only had to press a button. Activate and deactivate at will. For items as expensive as they are, that’s how it should be, not having to focus on certain styles of play, a specific school, a certain few mods, and having to focus on melee only is incredible just to have to nice effects to look at while playing. It can go from playing to work just to keep the effects active.

I honesty have no clue how that was seen as a good idea. Maybe something like an infinite use gear item to turn them on and off? Seems way more acceptable to me. 

For the first time in years, I'm not buying a prime access.

I'm not buying it because I find your current overzealous removal of power from players to be abhorrent and in need of pointing out.

At this point it has become plainly obvious to me that the nerf to Protective Dash was not needed.  The damage ramps up to the point where 60% of hp over 5s + 5s of invulnerability is merely a delay tactic.  Without the damage to back it up (namely murdering the enemies), you will eventually lose a stationary objective.

The Xoris was fine where it was, it was hilariously "broken" but only because DE has failed to address why infinite combo duration is a problem.  Instead of addressing the problem of combo duration, you opted to remove the infinite combo duration.  Instead of having a proper charges system for a glaive with unique mechanics available for a unique weapon, you opted to piggyback on another system.  

This indicates to me that the Modus Operandi at DE has been, for a long time, piggybacking one system on top of another with no regard for how it will affect your future problems.  Yes, it is easier to add to a current system, but sometimes the current systems in all their glories and flaws, should not be what you use.

Examples of how I've come to decide that this is the MO:
1. Requiem Fissures, a system built to dispense prime parts (and forma) being used to dispense Kuva, Amber Stars and Riven Slivers at the bronze level, Lich-kill Cards on Uncommon, and Pexilus adapters at the rare.  Of these, the only time I personally go to requiem fissures is because I need the stupid cards to kill a lich.
2. Xoris & Combo Counter.  What "made the Xoris OP" was that it was convenient.  It was "OP" because you didn't have to interrupt your gameplay to whack something and then go back to what you were doing 
3. Reliance on removing power from the player in "new" ways.  The stalker, conceptually is annoying but tolerable.  Where the piggybacking starts is when you try to use powers near him on other enemies.  You start noticing that he's just the original Nullifier.  From there it became an arms race of how quickly you could take a Warframe out of action using fodder enemies.  From the Nullifiers we got Combas, and NiM/Sortie Hijacks.  You're playing a dangerous game when you stack a house of cards that high.

Between these points, and I'm sure if I looked further back I could find more, I've stopped being interested in giving DE money.  I hope you'll turn it around, but I highly doubt it will, as I'm just one person complaining about where I'm worried the game is headed.  Though when the precedent set for "adjusting focus trees" was to completely destroy weeks of investment into a focus tree it does not bode well for any attempts you will make at "balancing the focus trees" going forward.

39 minutes ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

Oh gotcha @(PS4)nerex33, that sounds interesting.

I've noticed a similar effect on my Mirage Umbra when sliding (Could be her Edo Prime chest plate), a sort of wave of energy washes over on the front of her body briefly. I likely haven't seen that combo effect happen with weapons necessarily, but I'll keep an eye out for it.

That is a visual effect with normal Edo variant as well. When sliding or taking damage, it does create an aesthetic only energy shell on the chest but sadly doesn’t actually deflect projectiles or anything. 

Edo Prime shares this effect while also emitting electric bolts from the shoulders and legs with a combo count of x2 or higher.

You can achieve this easily with an initial combo count boost like from Corrupted Charge melee mod, and the effects will also work while in your orbiter if you have a melee weapon with a mod like that equipped. Rivens are good as well and the dagger mod Covert Lethality but alone it’s not enough to have the effects on. 

You can also equip those mods on warframes with their own exalted type melee weapons, like Excal, Titania, Garuda, etc. and achieve the perma-effects. Corrupted Charge is my go to mod for all prime armor effects. 

On 2020-07-07 at 1:11 PM, Duality52 said:

Any plans for tweaking Inaros? His kit is rather redundant and very clunky, and no his health doesn't count him as a frame.

How did Titania Prime get a tweak and Inaros Prime not??? Titania's old kit was already way better than Inaros

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-07-07 at 11:09 AM, [DE]Helen said:

WF_InarosPrimeAccessories_Combined_4K.png

Invoke the wrath of the desert sand with Inaros Prime! Inaros Prime leaves their ancient resting place to arrive with the brutal Panthera Prime, elegant Karyst Prime and much more.

Inaros Prime Access Features

Inaros Prime
Rise, eternal, to cast the fear of Inaros into them. Featuring altered mod polarities for greater customization.

Panthera Prime
The max-velocity saw-launcher, perfected. Features a larger mag, faster fire and a radial, slashing ricochet.

Karyst Prime
This master blade is the heavier, oversized and far more lethal version of the signature weapon of an extinct order of Tenno assassins.

Inaros Prime Glyphs
Display your Inaros Prime loyalty.

0ecabaf5b57311359867c3dbb88acbd1.png

Inaros Prime Accessories

• Mittahk Prime Armor
  • Kahtuss Prime Syandana
  • 90-Day Credit Booster
  • 90-Day Affinity Booster

2876ae945d0e14080041d91c16e55959.png

Inaros Prime Access is available now in every region on all platforms.

This is so cool

• 3 weeks later...
vor 16 Stunden schrieb (PS4)GLOCKMANGOX2:

Bruh What about Gauss prime

Inaros was released March 4th, 2016, and got it's Prime on July 14th, 2020. Gauss was released August 29th, 2019, so it will take a while before he gets one.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb izzykuroneko:

What do people expect to be the next prime? (realistically)

Based on Release Order, i would guess either Nezha or Nidus. It doesn't seem they do them Chronologically, given that Titania was released after Inaros but got a Prime before him, so it could be Nezha who is even older and, if my memory serves me correctly, is the currently the oldest Frame without a Prime, or Nidus, the one released after Titania, also without a Prime

9 minutes ago, Xenreas said:

Based on Release Order, i would guess either Nezha or Nidus. It doesn't seem they do them Chronologically, given that Titania was released after Inaros but got a Prime before him, so it could be Nezha who is even older and, if my memory serves me correctly, is the currently the oldest Frame without a Prime, or Nidus, the one released after Titania, also without a Prime

Gotcha, thanks

• 4 weeks later...
On 2020-07-07 at 2:09 PM, [DE]Helen said:

WF_InarosPrimeAccessories_Combined_4K.png

Invoke the wrath of the desert sand with Inaros Prime! Inaros Prime leaves their ancient resting place to arrive with the brutal Panthera Prime, elegant Karyst Prime and much more.

Inaros Prime Access Features

Inaros Prime
Rise, eternal, to cast the fear of Inaros into them. Featuring altered mod polarities for greater customization.

Panthera Prime
The max-velocity saw-launcher, perfected. Features a larger mag, faster fire and a radial, slashing ricochet.

Karyst Prime
This master blade is the heavier, oversized and far more lethal version of the signature weapon of an extinct order of Tenno assassins.

Inaros Prime Glyphs
Display your Inaros Prime loyalty.

0ecabaf5b57311359867c3dbb88acbd1.png

Inaros Prime Accessories

• Mittahk Prime Armor
  • Kahtuss Prime Syandana
  • 90-Day Credit Booster
  • 90-Day Affinity Booster

2876ae945d0e14080041d91c16e55959.png

Inaros Prime Access is available now in every region on all platforms.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived