Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My warframe music

Deshiel

Spoiler

First half....

Beat is to fast, the drums were to loud.  If you have multiple layers all at the same volume it just sounds like noise.  Lower most of the layers except for the one you wanna make the feature.  Just not the fast drums lol.   Then it has that incredibly abrubt shift into the soft music,   that should be alot smoother.... and then you ramp it back up with drums and another shift into soft...   with the fast beat and those 4 gear shifts its incredibly repeatey...

2nd half....

Beat and drums started out great but then you sped it up and suffer from the same problem as the first half..  You got all your melody layers all at the same volume so they all compete with one another so its just noise.  Pick and choose which melody to showcase.  NO to fast/loud drums....   The soft section with the voice chop is to artificial sounding.. keep it one long sound and do stuff with pitch.   But it goes from fast loud drums to fast choppy voice gies it that repeaty vibe.   

I liked the second half a little better though.  Gives me resident evil vibes.   

But my main advice is give stuff room to breathe and flow from one thing to another.  

1 minute ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:
  Hide contents

First half....

Beat is to fast, the drums were to loud.  If you have multiple layers all at the same volume it just sounds like noise.  Lower most of the layers except for the one you wanna make the feature.  Just not the fast drums lol.   Then it has that incredibly abrubt shift into the soft music,   that should be alot smoother.... and then you ramp it back up with drums and another shift into soft...   with the fast beat and those 4 gear shifts its incredibly repeatey...

2nd half....

Beat and drums started out great but then you sped it up and suffer from the same problem as the first half..  You got all your melody layers all at the same volume so they all compete with one another so its just noise.  Pick and choose which melody to showcase.  NO to fast/loud drums....   The soft section with the voice chop is to artificial sounding.. keep it one long sound and do stuff with pitch.   But it goes from fast loud drums to fast choppy voice gies it that repeaty vibe.   

I liked the second half a little better though.  Gives me resident evil vibes.   

But my main advice is give stuff room to breathe and flow from one thing to another.  

Thank you! I'll add this to my feedback list.

Archived