Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Halloween Ideas Discussion Super-Merger!

Vulpusrex

Hello all, i was thinking with Halloween coming up and various games tend to have events how cool it would be for warframe to have something similar. My suggestion would be to have some limited edition infested warframe skins to make your favorite warframe creepy looking, and possibly changing destroyable containers to pumpkins for the length of the event, smashing pumpkins to bits in my rhino would be fun, or even something as simple as a jack o lantern head skin for all warframes. I would love to everyone's feedback on this.

Edited by Vulpusrex

As the title says make it happen DE I want something that scares me into not playing against infested.

As for Corpus and Grinner you decided.

Edit: Cause clearly people who merge topics can't put my original title into my post.. My suggestion was have infested with pink shorts.

upvote to make this happen.

Edited by Gravefire

Hello all, i was thinking with Halloween coming up and various games tend to have events how cool it would be for warframe to have something similar. My suggestion would be to have some limited edition infested warframe skins to make your favorite warframe creepy looking, and possibly changing destroyable containers to pumpkins for the length of the event, smashing pumpkins to bits in my rhino would be fun, or even something as simple as a jack o lantern head skin for all warframes. I would love to everyone's feedback on this.

yesh.

What do you guys think/want DE to do for Halloween? I mean it is canon that Halloween exists, and maybe the Grineer decide to dust off their Trick or Treat pails after 1000 years of atrophy, or maybe the Lotus would have some "special Trick or Treating" planned for the factions. Anyhow, I would kinda want an event, like how TF2 dedicates every year, but a paint set is kinda expected by me. So your thoughts?

Storage containers will be giant Jackolanterns or sumthang

Excaliburs will wear Stalker helms. Heck, I want my Frost Prime to wear Mag Prime's helm. Ospreys will be bats, dudes will have cat ears. Stalker will be the Grim Reaper. Halloween paint set for 1 cred or 75 platinum. And when is Halloween? I wanna kick down some galleon doors and ask for some mods.

I think a paint set might be possible; like, a candy corn set of colors, or a very neon-orange color (the same 'intensity' as the neon green/purple/blue from the infested set).

Black, White, Orange, Yellow?

Storm set is really close to that though (it has a super dark blue instead of black).

Maybe we'll get to see the Orokins' ghosts wandering the derelicts?

What do you guys think/want DE to do for Halloween? I mean it is canon that Halloween exists, and maybe the Grineer decide to dust off their Trick or Treat pails after 1000 years of atrophy, or maybe the Lotus would have some "special Trick or Treating" planned for the factions. Anyhow, I would kinda want an event, like how TF2 dedicates every year, but a paint set is kinda expected by me. So your thoughts?

1 credit colors or costumes exclusives would be good for me.

Capture Mission [...] ghosts

Players will be required to use Flux Rifles or Spectra sidearms. And if you cross the streams it's an instant mission fail.

Wait... Where did I see this before...

Ghostbusters_icon_by_BReibeling.png

That... That looks oddly like...

250px-WraithStrun.png

Coincidence? I think not!

*dons a tinfoil hat*