"Damage Spread Increase" wonder what that means precisely...

I'm assuming damage spread means the same thing as in other games. If so, think of it instead as damage variance. Basically, you exchange a higher maximum damage for a wider range of potential damage.

Like, if a weapon could do 8 to 10 damage, adding the mod could make the weapon do 6 to 12 damage. 

Charged melee kills still not fixed? or just not mentioned? (as in counting towards melee kills)

Survival rewards fixed?

Excal Prime missing textures in derelict fixed?

Would be some easy fixes (apart of the whole messed up survival reward system) I believe.

Edited by scavenge

thx alot for CROSSBOW! :D

however alot of old weaponry system requires complete overhaul IMO, dont u think so?

i.e. kunai more dmg on armored targets then heavy MG (weird)

MG got insane crits, much higher then marksman rifle (where is feeiling of a headshot - kill with Latron? )

It's making multishots much more difficult to aim at long distance with my Paris Prime. I can only ever hit one arrow where I want (which is noticeably more difficult) and the mod is only giving me -25% accuracy with its current rank. Without some way to counteract the negative effect with another mod this is going to render Heavy Caliber useless for optimal bow builds (when played as a stealth weapon as the bows were designed) if you enjoy actually aiming for headshots.

Edited by Leuca

"Damage Spread Increase" wonder what that means precisely...

I just tested it out. The flux rifles laser will spaz in many spots on the target. By the end of it reach of range its..really annoying

Heavy Calibur is at -45% accuracy, feels like alot more

So DE's take on balancing Heavy caliber is CUTTING ACCURACY IN HALF?

Turning this mod from bad to horrible on 90% of the weapons and from a good choice for snipers to a stupid choice for snipers.

This is the worst "balance" choice I have seen that you guys made so far....now snipers can't snipe anymore because they're inaccurate...or you just stop using the mod and fall back to "waste of time" mode once enemies are above lvl 100....