its a matter of opinion and in my opinion i think it is ugly, small and weak.

i dont like the pistols that use only one hand and the other is just balancing, hate it.

also dont think it fits in warframe ninja style thing.

for me its just another craft-lvl-sell it weapon still w8ting for a katana with some charge cool shockwaves, or a nunchakus with some nice animations, some big throwing knives were u throw and pick them up from the bodies, etc etc etc...

for me a crossbow should be a big primary weapon.

quite disapointing for me.

Interesting and fun new stuff, especially for people who love bows, but I'd like to see more news on fixes and balance tweaks to older weapons and frames, along with news of Armor 2.0.  The lack of oxygen drops and enemy scarcity in Orokin Void missions is also a big concern.  All the new content in the world is meaningless to me if the stuff we have now isn't working right.  People need to have a wide variety of -viable- content (including weapons and frames) that they can swap between for new experiences and to suit their playstyles/mood or else they'll get bored and move on to something else.

I don't know how powerful this new crossbow is, but I hope it's not like the Galatine where it makes almost all the old weaponry completely obsolete.  That just punishes people who like the old weapons rather than rewarding the people who decide to craft the new one, and once the "ooh, it's new and shiny effect" wears off, then they realize that they're stuck using the new weapon because the old stuff isn't as good.  Even if they want to use the old stuff for fun/variety.  They can't if they actually want to be effective in high pressure situations.

- Corrupted Mod that had a negative recoil affect has been changed to a "damage spread increase"* negative affect to account for 0 recoil weapons not having a negative consequence.

I'm curious as to what this means for ignis. I mean ignis already had a major cone that would hit everything in its path, would this spread the cone out and still hit everything, thus making it a complete gain in all respects for the flamethrower? If so, suddenly this corrupted mod becomes a must have for ignis...

- Corrupted Mod that had a negative recoil affect has been changed to a "damage spread increase"* negative affect to account for 0 recoil weapons not having a negative consequence.

*This is an accuracy reduction as the projectiles spread further from target.

I still don't see this affecting  the non recoil guns like Synapse, Flux, Spectra, etc. in a negative way. Is my laser beam now going to somehow spread all over the place as it gets further away from me? What about Embolist? The range is so short the spread won't matter.  Seems like a fix that doesn't really fix the major offenders.

Additions:

okay, but what are you guys going to do with the warframe powers now? you do realize some warframe powers only benefit from some of the corrupted mods and do not have any negative effects right? you failed to realize this, and if you change the damage/recoil mod in this way you have to change warframe powers as well to include negative effects from corrupted mods. If you do not feel willing to change every warframe power, then change the corrupted mods that added recoil to include a 100% benefit to recoiless weapons, or your simply ignoring the other mods and that isn't fair. 

Changes:

- Minor improvements to usability of Mods and loadouts

* Since some Sentinel weapons use pistol Mods, we now perform a check to ensure you aren't using the same mods on your pistol and Sentinel weapon

Because of this. Now I have to go back to getting double of all my mods AGAIN and mods like hornet strike. Ive only ever gotten once or twice. This has really broken my heart </3 I dont want to farm for all thoughs mods again and money just to have them on my sent and myself.

*This is an accuracy reduction as the projectiles spread further from target.

Wouldn't this be even better for the Ignis? Wouldn't that increase the cone size?

I can't aim anymore with my torid using heavy caliber mod (-30% accuracy) but meh torid is not a sniper so ill use it,using spli chamber now i clearly see 2 rounds shot from my torid.

Edited by Maddoxeu

- Fix for nodes that did not lead to a proper mission.

is this what you're talking about?

2viqgsw.jpg

just sat off the map once we reached this room one way in one way out, no other paths, no side doors

behind us is an elevator heading down and back to start

ahead we have a parkour room

after todays update too

Edited by FoxyKabam