Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.4.0

[DE]Rebecca

so heavy caliber was supposed to be useless for all the precision weapons?

i don't get it, seriously, i thought we had got this one mod to get the latron back into business but now it benefits flux or synapse more than it does any other rifle.

Edited by SlyBoots

That's all cool and stuff but... where is my Tenno Shotgun at? :(

EDIT: Also this recoil for accuracy swap is bad, recoil I can control but accuracy... how exactly am I supposed to control that?

Edited by Karitori

I still don't see this affecting  the non recoil guns like Synapse, Flux, Spectra, etc. in a negative way. Is my laser beam now going to somehow spread all over the place as it gets further away from me? What about Embolist? The range is so short the spread won't matter.  Seems like a fix that doesn't really fix the major offenders.

Actually they kind of...wobble(I guess would be the best word for it?) from the targeting reticle.   

It's very minor but gives the impression that you're losing accuracy. 

- Corrupted Mod that had a negative recoil affect has been changed to a "damage spread increase"* negative affect to account for 0 recoil weapons not having a negative consequence.

*This is an accuracy reduction as the projectiles spread further from target.

Will the Stabilizer mod be changed as well?

Stabilizer : "-60% weapon recoil"

Is it me or all of the nightmare mods have mods to counter their downsides but only "Heavy Caliber" ( - accuracy ) has no mods to counter the accuracy loss?

Stabilizer, but it's worded with the old "-recoil", I just asked if they will be changing it.

That hand crossbow looks pretty cool but...am I going to have to worry about a dual version coming out down the line? I don't want to keep wasting catalysts on one-handed secondary weapons only to see a dual-wield version come out a few weeks later.

Also, bit of a minor thing, but I wouldn't say that mod has a 'damage spread increase' if it affects accuracy -- that's just a plain old spread increase. To me, a damage spread increase would be, for example, taking a gun that does 100 damage per shot and making it do 90-110 damage instead (or more likely a purely negative spread in this case, so maybe something more like 80-100). To be honest, I think an actual damage spread increase would be more balanced than any sort of recoil or accuracy changes.

well, i love the new ballista i cant wait to finish making it, but the heavy recoil..........oh dear DE, i think i should order some calculators for you poor saps

WHAT IS 20% of 100?

ITS 80

NOT 21.4!!!

my dera now has 21.4 accuracy when i install heavy caliber on it, my heavy caliber subtracts 20% accuracy from the total 100 accruacy, so how on earth does it lower the accuracy to 21.4? 

hmm. a lot of good little fixes in here. 

this is what i really want to see out of you guys. if it's something quick to fix, get some of them done from time to time so Tenno see stuff is getting done.

and those little things can be the most annoying issues anyways, not even the biggest issues like damage and resistances ;)

but don't stop working on that, though.

first crash in months happened not 10 minutes after the patch. will have to head to the site to submit as it's unable to connect to the server the send properly. Not really happy with the heavy calibre changes as the spread on the weapons people were actually using aren't effected... ignis has NO changes... bow has a slight variation which you can see now... nothing horrible... flux still nothing that you can't fix... dera? it becomes a supra with it now... was so nice to get to use my dera again and now... I'll just end up setting it on the shelf again. If you were trying to fix it playing with the zero recoil, I ask why? sniper types I understand... but the laser ones needed the damage boost to be of any use, guess you really want everyone to only use the soma.

Still no adjustment to Braton Vandal for no apparent reason, good following through on what you've claimed you would do DE. I'm sure it's a real hard change with all the other S#&$ty adjustments that are being made every patch.

This is an example of the S#&$ty changes: the accuracy of Supra with Heavy Caliber Rank 9 and unlike with it being recoil you can't fix it:

fh9o.jpg

Edited by plznohurtme