Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.4.0

[DE]Rebecca

I still don't see this affecting  the non recoil guns like Synapse, Flux, Spectra, etc. in a negative way. Is my laser beam now going to somehow spread all over the place as it gets further away from me? What about Embolist? The range is so short the spread won't matter.  Seems like a fix that doesn't really fix the major offenders.

As someone stated, the beam will wobble. In fact, Synapse's lightning beam already wobbles, unlike the Flux, so you can get an idea of what it means by decreasing the accuracy of these weapons just from testing Synapse on a further wall.

so heavy caliber was supposed to be useless for all the precision weapons?

i don't get it, seriously, i thought we had got this one mod to get the latron back into business but now it benefits flux or synapse more than it does any other rifle.

No, it was supposed to be beneficial to these weapons back then because they had no recoil, meaning they were a second Serration.

Now, however, it may still be beneficial because it can hit multiple targets better due to them not having a pinpoint accuracy. In fact, I wonder if it makes Ignis' cone of fire bigger, making it both a Serration and Firestorm at the same time? Full of lulz

Edited by Casardis

WHAT IS 20% of 100?

ITS 80

NOT 21.4!!!

my dera now has 21.4 accuracy when i install heavy caliber on it, my heavy caliber subtracts 20% accuracy from the total 100 accruacy, so how on earth does it lower the accuracy to 21.4? 

I am questioning that also .

ACRID has 100 ( what exactly ? "%", points ???) accuracy .

I have "Magnum Force" that gives -24% accuracy , however in the Arsenal window after I install it, lists the ACRID with 3.7 accuracy.

Maybe 100 is 100% which is an actual value of  what ??????

well calculating that 3.7 is 76%(-24 from mod)  then the ACRID actually has a 4.8 accuracy.

Or is the information from the Arsenal window wrong/bugged ?

Anyone has any idea ?

love the new weapon. thank you for fixing the charge stuck glitch, but also i have been having problems with just using my melee in general there would be times that i just cant use my melee periord so i would just stand there and do nothing. this could be simply lag issuses but still if there somthing to be done about it that would be amazing cuse i use my melle alot.

thanks

love the new weapon. thank you for fixing the charge stuck glitch, but also i have been having problems with just using my melee in general there would be times that i just cant use my melee periord so i would just stand there and do nothing. this could be simply lag issuses but still if there somthing to be done about it that would be amazing cuse i use my melle alot.

thanks

dude you just run out of melee ammo. you need to find melee ammo mutation to fix that.

but being serious it happens to many people and i don't think it's lag related

its a matter of opinion and in my opinion i think it is ugly, small and weak.

i dont like the pistols that use only one hand and the other is just balancing, hate it.

also dont think it fits in warframe ninja style thing.

for me its just another craft-lvl-sell it weapon still w8ting for a katana with some charge cool shockwaves, or a nunchakus with some nice animations, some big throwing knives were u throw and pick them up from the bodies, etc etc etc...

for me a crossbow should be a big primary weapon.

quite disapointing for me.

Yeap... i'm with this guy on the craft-lvl-sell bit for sure!

This game is lacking good rifles and proper melee mechanics and we get an entry level cross bow?

Thanks for the bug fixes DE (give us more of that)

I don't see any mention of Lotus transmissions during survival missions. Did you guys fix the bug that has Lotus babbling endlessly about "having 60 seconds left" and "extraction being the best option" when I clearly have 50% air left? I actually had to turn her off because she was getting so annoying.

Having just tried Heavy calibur on my dera, i am horrified.

it costs many points to slot, many cores to level, and takes one of those 8 precious slots...

I had to forma my weapons 2 more times each, just to slot this new mod and honestly, it didnt make a huge difference in dps because it was replacing other damage mods.