Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.4.0

[DE]Rebecca

okay, but what are you guys going to do with the warframe powers now? you do realize some warframe powers only benefit from some of the corrupted mods and do not have any negative effects right? you failed to realize this, and if you change the damage/recoil mod in this way you have to change warframe powers as well to include negative effects from corrupted mods. If you do not feel willing to change every warframe power, then change the corrupted mods that added recoil to include a 100% benefit to recoiless weapons, or your simply ignoring the other mods and that isn't fair. 

Agreed ! Please DE try to have at least some coherence in your fixes/patches and stop keeping ruining your own game by removing/nerfing all funny content, while keeping unbalanced weapons (galatine, soma, new crossbow ?) in he armory.

Keeping the (fun factor/variety/weapons viability) at a good level will make players happy.

Edited by From_Orion

Waiting only new chalanging co op content(or guilds are useless, just another chat and people not looking for good team, u can finish anything with any noob team or solo), dont care about new weapons and warframes and mods(mods are useless, game is super easy without any mod), stopped leveling them and farming anything, booring to play same  maps months.

I'm assuming damage spread means the same thing as in other games. If so, think of it instead as damage variance. Basically, you exchange a higher maximum damage for a wider range of potential damage.

Like, if a weapon could do 8 to 10 damage, adding the mod could make the weapon do 6 to 12 damage. 

It means accuracy bloom.... our damage values aren't inherently variable.

Bataliste 

way  different  what i was accepting . 

charge trigger hmm  fine .. 

but speed fire  .... what the h...  in middle ages they already know that u have to  shot one cross then second .. to maintain decent recoil .. but in future  we forget all about it ??? 

and why so fast ???  i hope for it to be more realistic weapon  but yet again ... im disappointed .. 

AND WHY SO BIG LIKE an anchor

ehhh

- Corrupted Mod that had a negative recoil affect has been changed to a "damage spread increase"* negative affect to account for 0 recoil weapons not having a negative consequence.

To whoever is doing sh1t like this - stop actively throwing a wrench in it every time YOU guys come out with something that your players use in "THE WRONG WAY" (according to you). It causes confusion and anger amongst your players. Ember is an example of this, taking away concurrent use of Sentinel mods is an example of this. Completely changing the effect of a mod because it is super good in SOME configurations? FFS, do you guys have a team that play test the elements of the patches BEFORE they come out? Two weeks ago, when those mods were chalked as good to go, did DE's balance guys just FORGET about all the 0 recoil guns available? Was there no discussion regarding this? 

I get that your team managing these aspects, is stretched, but in that case, slow the hell down and fix certain issues fully before moving on and fixing the next thing. If the majority of the customer base thinks that the change was dumb... Well, you want OUR money, so the conclusion is obvious. WTFever, though. I get sick of wasting my breath. A lot of the changes that come up in these patches are so goddamned random:

-cannot deal parry damage while AFK,

-changed the default color of the Ignis to look more like fire

-TWEAKS TO FOUNDRY UI SOUNDS...

Am I alone in asking "where is your focus, DE"? Ask yourselves who cares about more than 50% of the changes that are put through with every patch.

"- Fixed issues where Vaults would sometimes not appear in Derelicts."

I just ran around a derelict capture mission for probably 30-40 minutes I'm pretty sure there was no vault anywhere, actually never ran into that issue before it got "fixed"

- Corrupted Mod that had a negative recoil affect has been changed to a "damage spread increase"* negative affect to account for 0 recoil weapons not having a negative consequence.

whoa whoa... not so fast..

you want to change that but not stun mods??

there are weapons with 0 stun that are left unaffected by stun mods. you want to change no recoil mods but not this? stun mods have been around WAY longer than this new accuracy thing and those haven't been looked at once.

If you're gunna adjust that for 1 effect on mods, you gotta keep it balanced and adjust for all mods with "0 effect"

whoa whoa... not so fast..

you want to change that but not stun mods??

there are weapons with 0 stun that are left unaffected by stun mods. you want to change no recoil mods but not this? stun mods have been around WAY longer than this new accuracy thing and those haven't been looked at once.

If you're gunna adjust that for 1 effect on mods, you gotta keep it balanced and adjust for all mods with "0 effect"

You are confusing stun with stagger. Some guns have innate stagger, but none of the guns have innate stun effect. Every primary gun with maxed Thunderclap will have a 15% chance per bullet to stun the enemy. The problem is that stun is so useless in this game.

To whoever is doing sh1t like this - stop actively throwing a wrench in it every time YOU guys come out with something that your players use in "THE WRONG WAY" (according to you). It causes confusion and anger amongst your players. Ember is an example of this, taking away concurrent use of Sentinel mods is an example of this. Completely changing the effect of a mod because it is super good in SOME configurations? FFS, do you guys have a team that play test the elements of the patches BEFORE they come out? Two weeks ago, when those mods were chalked as good to go, did DE's balance guys just FORGET about all the 0 recoil guns available? Was there no discussion regarding this? 

I get that your team managing these aspects, is stretched, but in that case, slow the hell down and fix certain issues fully before moving on and fixing the next thing. If the majority of the customer base thinks that the change was dumb... Well, you want OUR money, so the conclusion is obvious. WTFever, though. I get sick of wasting my breath. A lot of the changes that come up in these patches are so goddamned random:

-cannot deal parry damage while AFK,

-changed the default color of the Ignis to look more like fire

-TWEAKS TO FOUNDRY UI SOUNDS...

Am I alone in asking "where is your focus, DE"? Ask yourselves who cares about more than 50% of the changes that are put through with every patch.

The increased spread actually buffs Ignis, I'm pretty happy with this patch.

Changes:

* We now only hide duplicates of level 0 Mods; players may want to pick one level 9 Mod over the other (to avoid the nag screen when exiting the loadout)

Please make it so mods that are already equipped to primary/secondary/sentinel weapons are properly marked so and make it so duplicates that aren't equipped are hidden.

I have no wish to see x5 duplicates of max mods, level 1 mods or anything in between. Not to mention the melee mods.

Best Regards,

Edited by OriKlein

And now trinity is even worse, thanks again DE.

For crying out loud.

If people are complaining about the powers in conclave, then dont allow the powers in conclave!

Theres no reason to nerf them in regular CO-OP

what do u mean? i didn't see a nerf to trinity?