[DE]Bear

The Steel Path: Feedback Megathread!

Also please make enemies less tanky to give guns a fighting chance! Some enemies are just too tanky, like the emmisairy assassin.

Putting forma bp into the exchange shop might be a good idea, but it risks dialuting relic cracking player base. I think no one is doing RJ for forma BP either.

removing the additional health/shield/armor multiplier or some of them might be a great idea, bosses are way to tanky. If I want to shoot bullet sponges, I'd stay in Destiny 2 or The Division.

Edited by NeroEzioDelacroix
to avoid more short posts

Finally completly done with steel-path. (Well actually since two weeks)

Like the others already told are the rewards to low. The people who need the ressources are to weak to play the missions and the people who are strong enough don't need the rewards anymore. Current now I'm in the situation, where I have to choose if I want to play a mission which I don't like, but give me the needed rewards, or I play steelpath (which I really enjjoy) but I have always in mind, that it's actually wasted time, because I have nothing from it (to be correct nothing useful. I can't even get the daily forma bp from it...). I suggest that it should be possible to combine steelpath with other special missions like Fissure/ Abritation. On that way should everyone be able to play the content he wants without "wasting time".

The enemy health is okay imo. There's now finally a reason to invest into stronger gear, instead of one-hitting everything with a braton. There are actually only three problems, but they are all not the "fault" of steelpath. The first one is the limited choose on build option, but that's the problem that all other status effect (except slash, Viral, heat and poison) are useless). The second one is the status immunuty of sentients. I know they are the final enemies, but immunty is to much. I suggest that the sentients should just adapt to the status procs (first proc last 100% of the duration, second 90%, third 80% and so on.) Guns are just underperforming compared to melee. I have nothing against that melee weapons are stronger than guns, but melee shouldn't be 100-times better than the guns. Imo it would be enough to increase the headshoot-multipler and punchtrough, but make it differnt for differnt weapon kinds (auto-guns have a high punchtrough, but less headshoot multipler, while single shoot guns has a higher heashoot-mutipler for less punchtrough)

The inflicted damage of the enemies is very low. Please increase it.

All in all I like steelpath very much. But everytime I play it I'm scared that I'm maybe wasting my time and should play something more rewarding.

Spoiler

AC184D10ACD2E3934035AF3D864BCE4D118FFE75

I can't remember anymore, when was the last time that I was so happy to win.

Edited by ES-Flinter

IDK if its just me having this issue but my sentinel dies way too quickly in steel path corpus ships. Everywhere else so far it has managed just fine but it feels like a single elite juno crewman absolutely shreds my carrier prime to the point where it will often be permanently dead through a max rank regen within the first minute of a mission. I don't know if this is because juno elites have some kind of aoe on their supra or if they just prefer to target it but I'd like to see it changed.

• Like 4

The time investment vs reward ratio doesn't make a lot of sense. My interest in Steel Path has stalled pretty heavily since the currency drop is so low and the cost is so high. 15 essence for 10,000 kuva? I can do a quick sortie in a few minutes and have a better chance at 6k kuva once a day. 15 essence for a relic pack? Why would I ever buy this when I can go donate some faction standing and buy several of them right now and continue to earn standing by playing any activity I want.

Edited by FancyRaptor
clarity
  • Like 3

Can we have all missions on this mode?  Pretty pleaaaaaase.....

Would love doing extra super high level sorties with modifiers, clem's weekly , redoing quests , fissures, syndicate, etc

Would be freaking amazing!

Would love this not to be a one in a lifetime content, but the current default mode for old players.

And I believe this would cater to most veterans.. having fun on all content again, not on specific activities, Recycling all content is very nice.

Would also challenge new players to be more team oriented regarding team synergy and also build sense of community we had way back...

This is basically what old timer players miss (especially ones who did raids) , playing with their buddies on challenging content that don't require 1 button to clear screens. 

the current power creep meta makes u solo with randoms , most content...  (even on hard mode)

Thanks for the awesome run so far !

Cheers to all!

• Like 3

So far my biggest complaint has been the lack of the ability to find other players doing steel path and fighting the Ropalolyst. The Ropalolyst's fight takes too long on steel path so whenever i get to the final stage theirs not enough to deplete his health. This is compounded by the usually bugs associated with the Ropalolyst.

• Like 1

The steel path is a great expansion but the steel shop is lacking a bit. Aside from needing more diversity for things to buy. It would be nicer if you could actually farm out a decent amount of steel essence without needing to have the hydroid spova Khora Ivara Nekros Smeeta setup. Or if the prices were lowered it would be better. With a 0.2% drop chance the steel shop is just rewards being dangled over our heads that people who don’t have all day all week to spend hours farming. can’t have

• Like 1