Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Steel Path: Update 28.1.0

[DE]Megan

Loving it so far, but for the bounties on the plains and vallis, you have a chance here to make them worth playing, dont just copy paste rewards, make like 1000 endo and 1200 kuva on them. maybe a 30k credit cache reward something worth fighting for.

Steel Path or Alatreon...?

Alatreon hunting, of course!

Looking at the rewards for doing the Steel Path is kinda turn-off.

Dear DE, when'll you guys learn to give nice rewards for all missions and remove the cheap credit/mods from it?

Especially Granum Void mission, get in, grind the weapons and Protea's parts and get out, forget the mission, never do it again. 

The Granum Void only serves for new parts, hype, story and that's all.

I am glad the mistake that is the Xoris nerf didn't bleed to other weapons. However I still fear regressions in future updates because the way this was implemented just isn't maintainable.

And yes, even though I never benefitted from it in the ways that were changed, I still see it as a mistake. I said that, three times in the thread about it, even upvoted and quoted a better solution from another user. You ignored us all, DE, and that just isn't cool.

The steel path is a challenge but it feels very unrewarding. The enemies are significantly tougher than normal enemies at a given level, which affects what is viable in unusual ways. I thought there would be at least a 15% drop chance on steel essence just due to the fact eximus are not very common, but so far despite numerous eximus kills I've not gotten a single one. But then again there's nothing particularly exciting to buy with them. I'd rather have the riven slivers (and I don't actually like rivens as a concept)... which also seem to have nigh non-existent drop rates.

Also doubling the drop chance of mods and 'rare' resources doesn't really help or create any incentive for the kind of player the steel path seems to be made for if the drops are the same subpar ones we always get. Oh another neurodes? I only have a few thousand. Another vitality? Yeah, I maxed that mod ages ago and have been selling them for the small amounts of Endo they give, as that's all they are to me now.

I can't comment on the rotation rewards as I haven't gotten there yet, but if they're the same as normal mode why would I bother aside from mastery or boredom? I could just nuke everything in a normally scaled mission while eating a sandwich or something.

there is a bug on khora deluxe. whenever you exit your arsenal, the emissive that you chose would not retain and instead revert back to the default emissive customization. i notice a drop of fps while using the deluxe skin as well. PLEASE  FIX 

I'm not sure if this is the right place to express my dissapointed with "Glassmaker content updates". I think, this content is against all I like from warframe. When I tried warframe the first time, It had movility, agility, silent (when I want)-but not forced (except a few possible times in the main history quests).

Having a contect that forced you to go extremely s....l......o.....w.....l.....y, inside a game that is opposite to that; It is really frustrated to play and try to understand what is going on. I needed a lot of time in the second scen to find the 5th object, due to lightning, cause it was inside a container. Now, I'm not able to find the 5th object, near asking other people, cause all locations are randoms, apparently.

Appart from that, I'm hyped with "the steel path", hope there are not many 'Sponge' bullets enemies there.

So DE can you just admit you made a mistake and fix the xoris. I get it your pride matters, but this is an objectively poor decision that once again shows you guys have no idea how your game works and what constitutes something being overpowered. Also i love the inherent contradictions, you won't reduce the hemas build cost because 'players invested in it', yet you will nerf the crap out of the xoris, catchmoon and bramma despite the fact we have invested in it. Whats worse is some players have lost over 10 forma to this and you don't refund forma that has been invested in now useless weapons. It's an act of absolute cowardice that the xoris was hit, yet rivens still work on stat sticks. The xoris was an example of fantastic synergy in a weapon, and you nerf it. So is good design the same as being overpowered ? 

6 hours ago, Drachnyn said:

So everything ignored from the thread? Rivens and Augments applying to the pseudo exalted abilities is also unintended and you've known for over a year now. Why is that not fixed yet?

Finally make the modding screens for those abilities. "Xoris or you're doing it wrong" just doesnt matter because it's just a statstick anyway, we are going back to "Amphis riven or you're doing it wrong. Woohoo, what an improvement... Remove the need for statsticks. On top of that give true exalted weapons access to acolyte mods. Those weapons are abilities and should be stronger than regular melee weapons. Otherwise what's the point of spending energy and giving up your melee weapon if the exalted weapon you get out of it is weaker.

As usual our feedback doesnt matter i doubt they even read it after 2 first page, DE do what DE do ignore everything and do what they want to do utill someone has really big voice to effect their reputation, then that they atleast try to do something

39 minutes ago, Kacc said:

still no fix for 

"Joyride" steam achievement

Oh well, dunno, I got it somehow by literally flying in a stolen Dargyn all over PoE.

Of course if you were offline and Steam glitched and haven't remembered that you got the achievement then you either have to use SAM (that's not a crack, BTW and it uses standard API provided by Steam to interact with it, and you can't activate server-side achievements with it) or create another account. Some games check missing achievements, some don't, some check only fraction of those. It's possible to fix on Warframe side, but neither really necessary, nor a standard practice for all games. Better unlock it through other means which I listed.

The overwhelming Damage output of certain Warframe Abilities was not our intention with an infinite Melee Combo weapon, and the conversation of ‘Xoris or you’re doing it wrong’ is greatly restrictive in terms of player choice.

Are we still lying about that? Is there even anyone that isn't inside DE HQ that ACTUALLY believes this?

1 minute ago, AlphaBankai said:

Are we still lying about that? Is there even anyone that isn't inside DE HQ that ACTUALLY believes this?

Its basically the same as them outright saying they have no idea whats good in their own game. Remember when they nerfed the bramma because we finally had a gun that could do melee like damage? Ahh good times. 

Tried the bullet sponge update, guess it's something to do when I want to grind something else.

As for Xoris, meh. Thought it was some quest trash.

At least there's some new MR fodder in a week.

A cool update, that was sadly tainted by the Xoris being nerfed.
By nerfing this you've inadvertently painted an image where anything seeming "convenient" and/or "used enough" by the player base will be put on the chopping block.

This update in a nutshell :

FkGZYZm.jpg

I'll never use the Xoris ever again.

I'll never play the Steel Path ever again.

I'll continue Nightwave, but through tears and blood because I always hated the concept of timed content that you can completely miss when you can't play for some time (because you know, real life stuff …). Do you remember that the reason you reworked the login rewards system was to get rid of this requirement to log in every day so you don't miss anything ? Because Nightwaves are basically the same thing, but on a weekly basis …

Archived