Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Steel Path: Update 28.1.0

[DE]Megan

Whenever you guys add a new gamemode/content, you have a habit of making them independent of one another. You can't farm Kuva Liches while cracking relics, you can't play a nightmare mission on top of an arbitration, there are no sorties with Railjack/archwing content, you can't play quests in the steel path, etc. This is why we have "islands" of content that are largely ignored once beaten/farmed to completion. 

We need a way to intersect the mission types to make them more interesting. 

As of right now, there is little reason to play steel path missions over the regular nodes, but I'd love to see that change.

When was the last time I played a nightmare mission? I can't remember. I have the nightmare mods already. But if a nightmare node popped up on top of a fissure, and I could play that with the steel path enabled, I would totally do all of that for a change of scenery. Now, of course, I have no idea how the back-end of the game works and how easy/difficult this would be to implement. But I feel that allowing the game types to overlap would largely eliminate the "island" complaint a lot of players have.

XORIS- Overhelming damage

On 2020-07-08 at 10:09 PM, [DE]Megan said:

The Steel Path: Update 28.1.0

Xoris Interaction Changes:
Certain Warframe Abilities and Exalted weapons will now reset the Melee Combo Counter only if the Xoris is being used. The overwhelming Damage output of certain Warframe Abilities was not our intention with an infinite Melee Combo weapon, and the conversation of ‘Xoris or you’re doing it wrong’ is greatly restrictive in terms of player choice.

AHAHA.. Youre too much DE... overwhelming damage.. lol

My HATE Riven is 3x better in terms of damage comapared to XORIS on KHORA!

Ok, I've tried to remain patient about this but it seems it's not getting fixed until something is said.

Archwing/Railjack controller mapping is not working properly anymore, I have boost mapped to Right Bumper on my 360 pad, but every single time I load the game my right bumper in archwing mode defaults to use ability. Under config it says 'boost' is mapped to RB but I have to manually reselect it and save my settings before It works.

Archived