[DE]Megan

The Steel Path: Update 28.1.0

Welp Xoris is usless now- not like it was great before was just a bit more convinient than naramon( wich made your combo not go away preety much ever anyway) and with stat stick wep without riven your damage output was insane and well still is now Xoris is the WORSTE stat stic in game GG 

• Like 39

Goodbye Xoris! You were the latest victim of the devs not understanding their own game. 😞

• Like 54

>Level 130 Hydrolyst
Because I didn't hate him enough, apparently

• Like 9

Asking here again for some level of engagement with the community regarding the Xoris changes.  Can we please have some kind of developer response in regards to the immense amount of player feedback regarding this topic?

• Like 28

Unfortunate to see the fallacious Xoris nerf go through with no refund on investment, effectively punishing your players because of your own short-sightedness.
As Steve said, 2c95a2d297bf5a6689fb4da9191f2ed3.png

• Like 39

Mann, Thank you steel path. Xoris nerf was so un-necessary. Why nerf something that literally gives players a really good QOL improvement. A simple fix to "nerf" those abilities would be make it so that rivens wouldnt work with them. But nope. God dammit DE.

• Like 35

I hope Protea helmets Become available this week

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Please add a mute for nora.

And can this get adressed:

Edited by Nova-IX
  • Like 6

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Just giving enemies higher stats is not fun, instead give them a brain and make them harder in other ways than the damned bullet sponges the pure stat up causes.

• Like 15

The overwhelming Damage output of certain Warframe Abilities was not our intention with an infinite Melee Combo weapon, and the conversation of ‘Xoris or you’re doing it wrong’ is greatly restrictive in terms of player choice.

None of this was true during the initial post, and it still isn't true now.

You all pick the weirdest feedback to listen to and to ignore.

• Like 47

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Xoris Interaction Changes:
Certain Warframe Abilities and Exalted weapons will now reset the Melee Combo Counter only if the Xoris is being used. The overwhelming Damage output of certain Warframe Abilities was not our intention with an infinite Melee Combo weapon, and the conversation of ‘Xoris or you’re doing it wrong’ is greatly restrictive in terms of player choice.

Farewell, Warframe, you were good while I played you

TBH updates got only worse after a while, I don't know why I play this anymore

• Like 32

If only I could finish Khora...week # I've lost count no BP.

8 минут назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

By accessing the Steel Path Honors, you can exchange your Steel Essence for the following rewards:

• THE BISHAMO ARMOR SET: Uphold the elite warrior tradition of Teshin and the Dax in the Bishamo Armor Set. This Orokin-designed collection includes a Helmet, Cuirass, Pauldrons, Greaves, and apparel. Earn the Blueprints by trading Steel Essence from The Steel Path Honors.
  • Kuva x 10,000
  • Random Relic Pack (3 Random Relics) 
  • Stance Forma Blueprint - this Forma type was introduced in Operation: Scarlet Spear. In the interest of having it more widely available, we are adding it to the Steel Path! This Forma allows for an added touch of flexibility in Melee weapons for those who seek it out! 

Nice! Still haven't place to farm umbra forma. 

• Like 5

The Steel Path looks like a very nice addition, thank you for that.
The Xoris nerf is terrible, I wish you would reconsider.

• Like 21

vor 6 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Certain Warframe Abilities and Exalted weapons will now reset the Melee Combo Counter only if the Xoris is being used. The overwhelming Damage output of certain Warframe Abilities was not our intention with an infinite Melee Combo weapon, and the conversation of ‘Xoris or you’re doing it wrong’ is greatly restrictive in terms of player choice.

Warframe Abilities / Exalted Warframe weapons affected by this are:

• Ash Bladestorm
  • Atlas Landslide
  • Baruuk Serene Storm
  • Excalibur Exalted Blade
  • Gara Shattered Lash
  • Khora Whipclaw
  • Valkyr Talons
  • Wukong Iron Staff

The full breakdown can be read here.

So everything ignored from the thread? Rivens and Augments applying to the pseudo exalted abilities is also unintended and you've known for over a year now. Why is that not fixed yet?

Finally make the modding screens for those abilities. "Xoris or you're doing it wrong" just doesnt matter because it's just a statstick anyway, we are going back to "Amphis riven or you're doing it wrong. Woohoo, what an improvement... Remove the need for statsticks. On top of that give true exalted weapons access to acolyte mods. Those weapons are abilities and should be stronger than regular melee weapons. Otherwise what's the point of spending energy and giving up your melee weapon if the exalted weapon you get out of it is weaker.

• Like 40

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

And yet rivens 'overwhelming power' has not been touched or addressed you hypocritical money grubbing lying sacks. Do not ever claim to listen to or respond to our feedback again given how after 46 pages you still rammed this one don our necks because it threatens your precious ducking riven market.

• Like 36

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • THE BISHAMO ARMOR SET: Uphold the elite warrior tradition of Teshin and the Dax in the Bishamo Armor Set. This Orokin-designed collection includes a Helmet, Cuirass, Pauldrons, Greaves, and apparel. Earn the Blueprints by trading Steel Essence from The Steel Path Honors.
  • Kuva x 10,000
  • Random Relic Pack (3 Random Relics) 
  • Stance Forma Blueprint - this Forma type was introduced in Operation: Scarlet Spear. In the interest of having it more widely available, we are adding it to the Steel Path! This Forma allows for an added touch of flexibility in Melee weapons for those who seek it out! 

K.

Shame the male operator armour took away all of the best bits of Teshin's look, while the female armour keeps all the good bits of the female Dax armour. Looks like I've got no reason to play this one.

Edited by iLightning13
  • Like 4

lol the khora skin is the same like they showed it last time... really disappointed with this.

• Like 7