Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Steel Path: Update 28.1.0

[DE]Megan

48 minutes ago, Raitlor said:

Still no news on Weeping Wounds or Blood rush not working on Garuda's talons?
Still no news on Gladiator mod set bonus not affecting Garuda's talons or any exalted weapons?

These have been broken for many patches now with no word from DE that they even know of the issue. Almost like they are being willfully blind to the issue.

This decision was made based on Test Cluster feedback.

It's even more sad, that DE actually highlights this, while in reality, they are picking feedback they actually want, and nothing more, not things that players actually want. With every update, you push some players further and further away, and you don't even realise that. How about feedback on rewards? Especially the "2000 Credit Cache" and such? How about adding some meaningful rewards, instead of an emote, that we will forget about, in 10 seconds. Are you really think, that 1 STEEL ESSENCE is a good reward for a +100 level Eidolon hunt? How about actually scaling rewards? I don't think there wasn't a SINGLE feedback that suggested that. Oh, this Steel Essence crap was your response to the ones who said, there is no incentive and the mode is not rewarding enough? I tell you, it's still not a rewarding mode with this Steel Essence crap either. Also, I really wonder about the drop chance of this precious Essence of yours from Eximus units. If it shows up as something like 0.000X% oh dear lord... 

Thanks for the Xoris now it will be in the inventory for ever... and btw all melee build based on crit use Naramon but that's not a restriction in the meta for you ? This was the only thing that let us play without this focus school.

After updating the game, my launcher resolution is bugged and i can no longer see the bottom half so i can't even click play. Any resolutions for this? I've tried googling and changed the dpi setting as well as adjusting the settings for warframe.exe and launcher.exe with no luck..

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Xoris Interaction Changes:
Certain Warframe Abilities and Exalted weapons will now reset the Melee Combo Counter only if the Xoris is being used. The overwhelming Damage output of certain Warframe Abilities was not our intention with an infinite Melee Combo weapon, and the conversation of ‘Xoris or you’re doing it wrong’ is greatly restrictive in terms of player choice.

restrictive to rivens, we got it, pay to win with this Frames.

This show how DE no listen the players, is all about Dev pride (capital sin).

If the nerf were balanced with these skills and more efficient ways to maintain combo for these frames and such frames achieve the same damage without rivens, then the "nerf" would be justified.

on the contrary the only restriction is: you will have to USE rivens

"The nerf was necessary", yea like my Kronen, Gram, Redeemer Rivens with godlike stats weren't better than the Xoris ...

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

People used the Xoris because of the damned combo counter mechanics and once in a while being NOT TIED to Naramon. Fixing this is not the deal, right? For couple of years by now. No real "sub-exalted weapon" modding, it is still a stat-stick thing with Riven flexing.

No. Why fixing the actual mechanic and make the game a bit more enjoyable and fun to play, instead, lets nerf another mechanic from the game because people "were forced to use it to reach high damage numbers" where Xoris was NOT increasing damage per se and at all.

Ffs ... why aren't you guys listening to the real playerbase? Stop this arcade crap.

Hope that Sony will be fixing your brains when entering the zone.

10 minutes ago, Prime_Reckoner said:

Thanks for the Xoris nerf! Appreciate that since it was more powerful than rivens, by far. Much more powerful, I will say.

That's either sarcasm or you had no idea what you were doing.

Well, the mere fact that rivens still apply to exalted weapons is a cancer on its own.

Just now, lainverse said:

That's either sarcasm or you had no idea what you were doing. Like, you know, you can keep combo almost indefinitely with Naramon operator stance and that in combination with rivens on high-dispo weapons gave higher damage than anything you could achieve with Xoris. Xoris just made keeping that combo easier.

That's clearly sarcasm.

"250% health ; 250% shield ; 250% armor" :

i think it would be better with :

"350% health ; 350% shield ; 100% armor"

because the armor armor is multiplicative with the health, so the greener (that were already the hardest to kill) have there EHP multiply by 6.25 ; when the corpus and infested only have their EHP multiply by 2.5.

2 minutes ago, GKP_light said:

"250% health ; 250% shield ; 250% armor" :

i think it would be better with :

"350% health ; 350% shield ; 100% armor"

because the armor armor is multiplicative with the health, so the greener (that were already the hardest to kill) have there EHP multiply by 6.25 ; when the corpus and infested only have their EHP multiply by 2.5.

well they reduced because feedback

so people extra negative because of the xoris nerf? this is what we get when people constantly clamor about wanting to have a high difficulty and a high challenge. even though i don't care about high challenge i still know it an't challenging if you can basiclly click a few times and exterminate everything in sight. now if DE is focused on this type of strategy then i suggest tone down mobs  that are knockback happy because its going to be extra obnoxious if they happen to be extra tanky.

5 minutes ago, ToKeSia said:

well they reduced because feedback

The point of his post is that increasing health and shields even further without increase to armor would produce a better results and more balanced gameplay than ramping up health AND armor since now grineer bois have even more effective health than they ever had before. They decreased armor buff, but only slightly while they shouldn't have buffed it in the first place. It's really bizzare, considering they already stepped on this landmine before and had to nerf armor scaling.

1 minute ago, Milinko said:

Thanks for letting me know which warframes scale with rivens VERY useful info.🤦‍♂️

Well, not all of them scale with the rivens. Some of them (like Baruuk) need very specific Venka Prime build instead. 😉

1 hour ago, Ed.Rivera1999 said:

The xoris nerf was overkill. it could've used something like reduced maximum combo

Exactly make the max combo counter low like 9 Or 10 or even 8 if DE thinks its soo "overpowered" , but no we will just put a bandage on it as we need people to buy RIVENS  and spend plat and get ptsd from Maintaining the combo counter and restraint and energy at the same time as baruuk. 

Ah yes, hard mode with the reward of... the forma no-one so much as breathed at from Scarlet Spear.

Look guys, I get that Umbrals are supposed to be super rare and hard to get, but this would have been the PERFECT place to be able to earn them outside of the outright FREE ones from Nightwave. I'dve been absolutely fine with Umbral Forma BP's being there instead of the Stance Forma BP, even for an exorbitant amount of Steel Essence, and requiring like, 5 or 10 forma to even craft. At least that would be a REASON to continue to play it more than past the initial Star Chart run.

Archived