WF_EsteemPackV_SM_1920x1080.jpg

Get ready to reload your Joy-Cons and kickstart your Fashion Frame: the latest Esteem Pack is available now! Esteem Pack V comes with a Nintendo Switch-exclusive Skin for the trickster Warframe, Loki, discounted Platinum and more.

Esteem Pack V includes:

• Loki Opal Skin
  • Aklato Opal Skin (includes Aklato) 
  • 170 Platinum
  • 3-Day Affinity Booster
  • 3-Day Credit Booster

This pack can only be purchased once per account and is available for a limited time.

Your Esteem Pack is waiting, Tenno. Grab it today!

• Like 8

Ok that's cool and all, but who even uses the Aklato? I get that it's for newer players to enjoy, but I don't think I'll be buying this one for the main reason that the skins are for a frame I don't own and a very early game weapon.

Same as above. The skin is nice, but noticing there’s no Loki Opal Helmet. Curious if there was supposed to be one since the previous four Esteem packs came with separate Opal Helmets.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Bought the Pack Yesterday and just noticed that I didnt get the Loki Opal Helmet. Even in the Loki Opal Skin Picture there is a separate Opal Helmet. Bugged?

Edited by (NSW)Thief4Hire7
Corrected "Loki Esteem Helmet" to "Loki Opal Helmet"
  • Like 1

Can we get an update about this situation? does some looked into it already or even worked on the problem and fix is coming soon? Im not Mad about this situation just want some news. i dont even use Loki really. its just i buyed the pack and i want the helmet too xD if i get it now or in a month, i don´t care. just want to now what is up with this situation.

have a great day people 😄

Currently watching [DE]Helen's community stream and she's using the Loki Opal Helmet there, so it's definitely in the game. Could we have our missing helmets looked into, please? 😀

My current Loki helmets, with his Opal skin but sadly no helmet available:

Spoiler

uvHSbcH.jpg

• Like 1

Same problem. Helen got the Helmet but others like myself didnt recieve it. will it be fixed? i just want some news if someone works on that or is aware of it that there is a problem. I can deal with it when it will be fixed after Tennocon because this is main focus right now so no problem but pls just something that we know whats up.

Spoiler

Ec-Z3rTVcAAhkAB?format=jpg&name=large

Wish you a real good day.

Echoing the statements being made in here: the helmet for Loki's Opal skin is nowhere to be found on Nintendo Switch. I purchased it the day it came out.

Granted, I don't have the normal Loki Warframe, so I haven't tested it to see if it appears in normal Loki, but on my Loki Prime, it doesn't appear. The Loki Opal skin appears just fine, though.

Below is a video of this issue:

Hey Tenno, if you bought the pack and are still missing the helmet, I would recommend sending in a support ticket with the Support Desk link near the top of the forums page. I had my ticket answered today and thanks to DE support I am now with helmet. 👍

Spoiler

jlsXnge.jpg

vor 2 Stunden schrieb (NSW)Lulach:

Hey Tenno, if you bought the pack and are still missing the helmet, I would recommend sending in a support ticket with the Support Desk link near the top of the forums page. I had my ticket answered today and thanks to DE support I am now with helmet. 👍

Inhalt unsichtbar machen

i did send a support ticket. its open now for 6 days but not sure. no answer yet. but i think it will be answered soon. i guess they got plenty of work right now.

Edited by (NSW)RyuuSouru
  • 2 weeks later...

By the time I started playing this incredible game some of the earlier Esteem Packs (1 & 2) were no longer available. I’d still like to purchase them; am I out of luck? Or will they eventually return. Because it would suck for me if they are a “one and done” promotion...

Edited by (NSW)nbennet
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2020-08-02 at 1:04 AM, (NSW)nbennet said:

By the time I started playing this incredible game some of the earlier Esteem Packs (1 & 2) were no longer available. I’d still like to purchase them; am I out of luck? Or will they eventually return. Because it would suck for me if they are a “one and done” promotion...

Yeah, just like with the PS4 and Xbox One versions of these packs, they’re only available for a limited time and (to the best of my knowledge anyway) they don’t come back. You’re out of luck in this case. Sorry about that. 😕