Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Khora Deluxe Kavat armor

Jarriaga

So hey DE, I previewed the Khora Deluxe for the Kavat model and I noticed every time I preview it all armor attachments are removed from my Adarza, which I take it as the Kavat Deluxe skin not accepting armors.

Why? The Nidus deluxe Kubrow model accepts armors. So why doesn't the deluxe Kavat from Khora? 

Is this a bug or is this intended? And if it is intended, why? Why is the Kubrow deluxe allowed to use armors while the Kavat Deluxe is not? 

Thanks.

46 minutes ago, Flesh_Ninja said:

Every Kavat skin that is not just a re-color of the fur, does not accept armor.

Yeah, same for all non-Deluxe Kubrows like the feral one and the Grineer one. 

The Deluxe Kubrows like the Nidus one on the other hand DO allow for armors. 

So why doesn't the Deluxe Kavat? The skin is even from the same artist. That's an apples to apples comparison by all metrics. 

there is no reason other than possible clipping issues. model is way different than the base one.

tho i can say that its pretty meh at best, absolutely not close to the quality of nidus deluxe kubrow armor/skin.

11 hours ago, Zeclem said:

there is no reason other than possible clipping issues. model is way different than the base one.

I can see why that could be a concern. But at the same time, they don't seem to be that concerned about clipping here:

Warframe0198.jpg

If clipping is on a different scale in this case then maybe have the "flower mane" trimmed down/removed when an armor is used? This would involve a separate model, but they already did that for Mesa Prime (The main model and the Tennogen model are different) because the original model just doesn't align with Tennogen skins. Unless this is a bug, they could take the same approach to address this.

11 hours ago, Zeclem said:

tho i can say that its pretty meh at best, absolutely not close to the quality of nidus deluxe kubrow armor/skin.

Personally, I like the actual Kavat model a lot more than the original concept. But that said, I've really disliked the Khora skin itself ever since the concept was revealed. So if this Kavat skin can't take armors I will have no reason to buy it knowing full well that once Zephyr Prime gets unvaulted I would not be able to use the Tibor Prime Kavat armor with this model.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived