Glassmaker Episode 3 Discussion

Posted (edited)

Spoilers for Nightwave: Glassmaker Episode 3

So, Episode 3 has been released of Glassmaker and I don't see a thread up yet.

It would seem that this Glassmaker, this "Nihil" is someone who sees themselves as an Arbiter. Their Glassmaking is not at random and instead follows a pattern. Targetting those who deviate from the culture and social expectations of them.

Episode 1, A Greedy Ostron who did not believe in Cetus's way of life in regards to sharing and providing for the rest of the tribe.

Episode 2, A Crewman who saw through the lies of the Corpus and disregarded its dogma.

Episode 3, A Grineer who somehow gained his own will, either through a defection in the Grineer cloning process or through becoming more self aware, breaking free of the slavery embedded in his genes. Working to help the Solaris.

Following this pattern, I'm interested to see what other factions are next.. Solaris is likely, but who after? A non-infectious Infested? A drone breaking free of the Orokin neural sentry? Or something entirely different?

Semi-unreleated, but I feel bad for this Grineer "Gral" fellow as my clues seem to call him. He seems like he could've been another Clem given the chance.

EDIT: I had hopes to discuss the lore, but it seems this has turned into a thread for helping players find the clues. Oh well, can't be helped I guess.

Edited by Zahnny
  • Like 2

I'm still looking for the last puzzle piece... I have the gun, communications device, plushie and a tablet with a sindicate logo. Someone can point out how are the looks or something like that for the last item?

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Stridersv said:

I'm still looking for the last puzzle piece... I have the gun, communications device, plushie and a tablet with a sindicate logo. Someone can point out how are the looks or something like that for the last item?

There's a second tablet that seems to be the Grineer's diary, of sorts. The highlighted word in the entry is the evidence.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

I don't know if anyone tried but in the end we get some lore with a picture, if you put the pictures together it looks like someone (probably Nihil) my pictures were taken from my phone so they don't look good or symmetrical so would be nice if someone did it better

IMG_20200708_1841462.jpg

Edited by (XB1)C11H22O11
Grammar
  • Like 9
2 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

There's a second tablet that seems to be the Grineer's diary, of sorts. The highlighted word in the entry is the evidence.

Please help me... where.. i am searching for the past hour

2 минуты назад, KnossosTNC сказал:

where is it? ive been searching for 20 minutes now :angry:

1 minute ago, KRATOS_SK said:

1 minute ago, LarryMachine said:

Sitting on the floor next to a small set of stairs, right behind where you spawn

Posted (edited)

Anyone know where the fifth clue is? all I can find is the weapon, floof, auto comm thingy (by the ship), and the syndicate book. Where's this journal of his?

Edit: and ninja'd.

Edit the second: no clue by the tiny stairs, its either bugged or not in the same spot.

Edited by triplebaconator2
2 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

Sitting on the floor next to a small set of stairs, right behind where you spawn

i still cant see it mate... i found : Atomos, The thing which tells bout a syndicate, the pobber doll, and the communication tech.. pleaseee help.. stuck here for more than an hour now 😣🤯🤯🤯

19 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

It would seem that this Glassmaker, this "Nihil" is someone who sees themselves as an Arbiter. Their Glassmaking is not at random and instead follows a pattern. Targetting those who deviate from the culture and social expectations of them.

Episode 1, A Greedy Ostron who did not believe in Cetus's way of life in regards to sharing and providing for the rest of the tribe.

Episode 2, A Crewman who saw through the lies of the Corpus and disregarded its dogma.

Episode 3, A Grineer who somehow gained his own will, either through a defection in the Grineer cloning process or through becoming more self aware, breaking free of the slavery embedded in his genes. Working to help the Solaris.

Following this pattern, I'm interested to see what other factions are next.. Solaris is likely, but who after? A non-infectious Infested? A drone breaking free of the Orokin neural sentry? Or something entirely different?

Realistically, either Nihil should be impossible to find with how many potential targets there are, or his kill count should be in the hundreds of thousands (if not millions) by now

The solar system is BIG in the Warframe universe, where 50 billion deaths is not enough to push a faction's birth:death ratio into an unrecoverable downturn, let alone threaten the human race. Does Nihil understand how many rebels there are out there in need of his "redemption"? Does DE understand?

1 minute ago, KRATOS_SK said:

i still cant see it mate... i found : Atomos, The thing which tells bout a syndicate, the pobber doll, and the communication tech.. pleaseee help.. stuck here for more than an hour now 😣🤯🤯🤯

Aim your camera straight down, it's literally on the floor.

4 minutes ago, KRATOS_SK said:

4 minutes ago, LarryMachine said:

Unfortunately, I think the location of the evidence are apparently random, so I'm of limited help to you.

For me, I found it right behind me from where I started, next to the barrel. But again, YMMV.

I did find the Syndicate tablet sitting on one of the consoles on the submersible pad opposite the Grineer victim, though.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
  • Floof
  • Secondary weapon
  • Blue/white/grey datapad
  • Communications device (little helmet?)
  • Yellow datapad. The same colour as the floor lights. Blended in really well for me.

Edited by Leo.lev

I found the final tablet, with the word "kill" highlighted at the back, not by the crane but in the center of the landing pad, below the Grineer ship, again, it's next to where the crane is.

1 minute ago, Endderie said:

I found the final tablet, with the word "kill" highlighted at the back, not by the crane but in the center of the landing pad, below the Grineer ship, again, it's next to where the crane is

Mine is in the same place. Where did you find the weapon though?