Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Glassmaker episode 3 glitch

OK i think i figured this out...the last clue is RANDOM...it can spawn in several places from what i'm told and after searching up and down for it i found it in the back on the floor by the CRANE...the screen on the pad is white and that tends to blend in with the WHITE FLOOR LIGHTS so you most likely skipped over it...great job, DE...at least i was able to find it finally.

On 2020-07-10 at 8:14 AM, (XB1)TheIdiotAxle said:

OK i think i figured this out...the last clue is RANDOM...it can spawn in several places from what i'm told and after searching up and down for it i found it in the back on the floor by the CRANE...the screen on the pad is white and that tends to blend in with the WHITE FLOOR LIGHTS so you most likely skipped over it...great job, DE...at least i was able to find it finally.

You are correct, the "Feelings" Clue is Random as my friend found his in front of a Barrel and I found mine way out on the circular platform that is the Extraction point normally.  Everyone in this thread should look on the FLOOR for the Feelings Tablet clue as that seems to be where its located, just in different floor locations apparently.

Best of luck finding it!

2 hours ago, (XB1)sinamanthediva said:

You are correct, the "Feelings" Clue is Random as my friend found his in front of a Barrel and I found mine way out on the circular platform that is the Extraction point normally.  Everyone in this thread should look on the FLOOR for the Feelings Tablet clue as that seems to be where its located, just in different floor locations apparently.

Best of luck finding it!

Yeah, no, I have been over every inch several times. Clue number 5 isn't here. 

13 hours ago, (XB1)sinamanthediva said:

Best of luck finding it!

I ended up finding mine by the crain. It looks exactlyl like a light on the floor. Same location as in this guys video.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2020-07-11 at 1:14 AM, (XB1)TheIdiotAxle said:

Thank you google for leading me to this post.

It is almost identical to the floor lights

• 2 weeks later...

For me neither, i searched in all 3 spawnlocation for the Grineer tablet....nothing.

Nothing under the ship that's all just lights!

Nothing leaning on the crane!

Nothing at the barrel at the entrance!

I wrote a request to support and they only referred me to the forum. What should change from a forum entry in my bugged instance?

Archived