Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel Path Rewards... That's it??

Kaiga

Not to spoil it, but its an operator dax cosmetic set, kuva, and a random relic pack. Oh yeah, and that useless stance forma from SS.

.... That's it? You serious DE? Doing the ENTIRE STAR MAP over for... relics and kuva? Christ, even arbitrations have more rewards than this, just look at vox Solaris or any of the syndicate reward offerings, and this is pathetic compared to them. 

So much for...20200709_101956.jpg

Just now, Voltage said:

If it was too rewarding, people would complain that this mode is "forced" on them. I agree it's shallow, but so are most updates this game gets.

Shallow is a shallow say to say it.

Steel Path is simply not worth it outside of curio status atm. 

1 minute ago, phoenix1992 said:

Shallow is a shallow say to say it.

Steel Path is simply not worth it outside of curio status atm. 

It's more content, Mastery, and gameplay than the Prime Access coming next week.

38 minutes ago, Voltage said:

If it was too rewarding, people would complain that this mode is "forced" on them. I agree it's shallow, but so are most updates this game gets.

I would argue the fact that you can get mastery from the nodes is more than enough to have people complain about it being "forced" on them. 

33 minutes ago, TheGuyver said:

I would argue the fact that you can get mastery from the nodes is more than enough to have people complain about it being "forced" on them. 

Welcome to warframe, where the "reward structure" is more abolished than the dodo.

1 hour ago, Skaleek said:

So don't do it if you think its not worth your time?

Boy i sure do love not bothering with new updates because they're not worth the dev time they took. What a great perspective.

3 minutes ago, anarchy753 said:

This is legitimately pathetic. The reward may as well be a high 5 for all it's worth.

Forced through this garbage just for mastery rank. Woooooo.

It was advertised in the beginning stages as not going to be about the rewards. It's on you if you set up a false expectation for yourself. 

3 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

It was advertised in the beginning stages as not going to be about the rewards. It's on you if you set up a false expectation for yourself. 

And yet they locked mastery rank behind it, meaning it's not "just for people who want to waste their time on tedious missions" any more.

6 minutes ago, anarchy753 said:

And yet they locked mastery rank behind it, meaning it's not "just for people who want to waste their time on tedious missions" any more.

People who chase mastery for masteries sake already do stuff they don't care about all the time for a little mastery, how is this any different? 

Those who chase mastery are used to ranking up weapon after weapon that they don't like and never plan to use. you can't tell me that isn't tedious or largely a waste of time, from a certain perspective. 

41 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

People who chase mastery for masteries sake already do stuff they don't care about all the time for a little mastery, how is this any different? 

Those who chase mastery are used to ranking up weapon after weapon that they don't like and never plan to use. you can't tell me that isn't tedious or largely a waste of time, from a certain perspective. 

I like having all the weapons. It gives me choice of what to use, mix up builds, and when I get rivens for weird things I always have a chance to use them. And it takes like 5 mins to max a weapon if I decide I don't like it and just want to jump into Hydron.

This is about a hundred hours of grinding for mastery rank playing against boring bullet sponge enemies, forcing me into boring invincible/armour stripping frames, getting literal trash like "trick mag" as a reward.

If they wanted it to be a mode for people who wanted that tedium, keep something exclusive like mastery rank out of it so we don't all have to impale our brains with iron polls to destroy the part of out brain that recognises 'fun.'

Archived