Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel Path

Steel path I was expecting more..well more! 

There is nothing added that is not already done.  It is NOT new content, it requires what 20 MB to do. 

This is the same thing WOW did with Heirloom Armor it is just a fast track to lvl and forma, but you can do that in the ESO more effectively.  

This is just lack of creativity. DE has NO concept at all of a reward pool. I will do some of it because my friends will do it. Oh yeah they are already tired of doing it. 

I can skip mobs at lvl 1 or lvl 200 make no diff. I mean DE has such lack of imagination that they didn't even change the AI or any mechanics. It is purely a redo of the map for less than trash rewards. not even  a Dax skin for the warframe....

The game is hurting for content and creativity. All DE can do is deliver half A$$ content unfinished buggy mess. Me and my friends are contemplating another game at this point. Nothing to do in this game anymore.  After Tennocon I will have everything from Baro Ki'teer so relics are useless at that point. Proteabag was disappointment. Please DE fire some people and get new DEVS. 

The current DEV team creates skins for 1 warframe that doesn't fit and should fit on another warframe. The only real things DE is good at is making warframe asses apparently. 

I mean you can't even update the tooltips and fix glitches. We need a huge update expansion. Each warframe needs 10 skins, we need minimum 150 new mods. Another 5 companions would be nice. Lack of creativity is the problem and you can't fix that unless you hire new people with new ideas. You will not make money if there is nothing we want to buy duh! So disappointing. 

I completely agree with you and I believe this lack of creativity and understanding of their own game is maybe due to their lack of playing their actual game or their complacency with where it's at. They bumped up some numbers and called it a day. How lazy and careless can they really be? I think they're using this game as a cash cow with fashion frames. They way they handle every fundamental aspect of this game makes me wonder how they created warframe to begin with

They explained what was being added weeks ago:

What it is:
 Higher Difficulty Series of content that rewards exclusive cosmetic decorations, emotes, and mastery.
An extra layer of opportunity for players to use their powerful gear to take on threats at a higher level without having to wait in missions for long periods of time.
 A way to engage with some better scaling Affinity and Mod Rewards.

What it isn’t:
- intended to be associated with the nebulous ‘end game’ topic.
- overly complicated in its goal to simply provide higher level content and some exclusive rewards.
- tiered. We are providing one 100+ level pass to be cognizant of matchmaking for our first iteration. 

if you were expecting, more, then you didn't bother reading what they said the update would add.  Stop blaming DE for your overblown expectations.

Archived