Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Crashes on Login

AnonumusSoldier

• TYPE: In Game - Login Screen
  • DESCRIPTION: After entering password and the login screen tries to login the game crashes. According to Windows Event Viewer it is being caused by Razer Chroma DLL file. After seeing that I tried disabling Razer Chroma from tying into the game, when that was unsuccessful I disabled all Razer software from running which still did not fix the issue. No crash report was generated.
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have logged into the game
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The game crashed
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every login attempt

Windows Event Viewer Log:

Faulting application name: Warframe.x64.exe, version: 2020.7.8.12, time stamp: 0x5f05f573
Faulting module name: RzChromaSDK64.dll_unloaded, version: 3.5.2.59, time stamp: 0x5ec78216
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000000013e4
Faulting process id: 0x4cfc
Faulting application start time: 0x01d6558fd5fcf53f
Faulting application path: D:\Steam Library\steamapps\common\Warframe\Warframe.x64.exe
Faulting module path: RzChromaSDK64.dll
Report Id: 8c56f9c5-4451-42f2-a423-4f7101aebce1
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

Do try a clean deinstall of the Razer-services (CCleaner might help). If you need them, you can reinstall them, it might fix it, but if not, you'd have to go without it.

If you only deinstall it there still might be leftovers in the driver section/registry. 

I've had this a few days ago. Reinstalling Synapse 3 helped, but now the same thing is happening again. I've been playing with Razer Chroma enabled for a year and everything was fine until now 😠

Removing Chroma Connect module did it for me, but this isn't a solution. I want Chroma to function, and I'm fairly certain it's DE who broke it this time and not Razer - wasn't any updates to Synapse recently, IIRC.

Archived