So the Bishamo armor...

On 2020-07-09 at 7:44 PM, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

Think adding a cape and a waist guard to the male armor would go a long way in that regard, instead of going for the vanilla low ranking dax look.

The GIGANTIC WORLD ENDING KNEEPAD CUPPY-PLATES are less than cool, tbh.

On 2020-07-09 at 12:57 PM, [DE]Marcus said:

For those Tenno that have already begun to walk The Steel Path, (looking at you @Ceadeus)  you may have seen the new Bishamo Armor Set in Teshin’s offerings. We see that people would like to mix and match between the male and female Operator sets, and we totally want that to happen.

We’ll have to make slight adjustments to the mesh of each variant Armor set for it to function properly on each operator model, and to avoid clipping when swapping between the pieces. We’re currently heads down on Tennocon prep, but we will explore this sometime in the post-Tennocon future!

@[DE]Marcus 

I just wanted the female Dax belt/sash. Would look great with my Operators prime armor. But it isn’t a separate gear piece, which sucks.

PLEASEE!?!?!

Edited by (XB1)YoungGunn82
  • Like 5
On 2020-07-08 at 9:47 PM, Ceadeus said:

So when's the patch that makes the Bishamo armor not just a completely different set based on gender?  I don't know who was in charge of this particular design choice but they failed, miserably.  Why is the female Bishamo armor 10x as detailed as the male counterpart?  Why does the female Bishamo armor just have completely different pieces that are completely unrelated to gender traits like the radically different helmet?

It's one thing to do this with frames that have a preset gender, but with our operators that are supposed to be peak customization?  I was so excited for the Bishamo armor and ready to grind my way to it, but now knowing that it's essentially genderlocked I've lost pretty much all interest.

Yeah the female is armor is 10/10 and the male version is utter garbage.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Glad they are fixing the gender specific armor, but if they didnt do a gender specific armor they wouldnt have to fix it. None of the other armor sets are gender specific why start now. Such a unnecessary mistake. Hopefully the waistband on the "currently" female armor bishamo is coverted to an actual waistband option instead of being part of the body suit so that it can be customized with other operator suit options. Please DE.... so that you dont have to do another unnecessary hotfix when it can be fixed the first (second) time.   

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2020-07-08 at 10:47 PM, Ceadeus said:

So when's the patch that makes the Bishamo armor not just a completely different set based on gender?  I don't know who was in charge of this particular design choice but they failed, miserably.  Why is the female Bishamo armor 10x as detailed as the male counterpart?  Why does the female Bishamo armor just have completely different pieces that are completely unrelated to gender traits like the radically different helmet?

It's one thing to do this with frames that have a preset gender, but with our operators that are supposed to be peak customization?  I was so excited for the Bishamo armor and ready to grind my way to it, but now knowing that it's essentially genderlocked I've lost pretty much all interest.

It’s like that because if you look female and male wear radically different armor

I really hope that Heart of Deimos brings the Bishamo armor mix&match choice, however it may be implemented. I really love the design of the set, but want to combine male chest + arms with female helmet and legs.

Or if it doesn't come by then, could DE at least give us a heads up how it will work? Will crafting one version automatically grant the other (so that we can buy the set now and mix&match our ideal style later) or will it be seperate blueprints (meaning we should wait with buying until we can choose each part)?

Edited by Mephane
  • Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
En 9/7/2020 a las 14:57, [DE]Marcus dijo:

For those Tenno that have already begun to walk The Steel Path, (looking at you @Ceadeus)  you may have seen the new Bishamo Armor Set in Teshin’s offerings. We see that people would like to mix and match between the male and female Operator sets, and we totally want that to happen.

We’ll have to make slight adjustments to the mesh of each variant Armor set for it to function properly on each operator model, and to avoid clipping when swapping between the pieces. We’re currently heads down on Tennocon prep, but we will explore this sometime in the post-Tennocon future!

Will this actually happen? 

Ive had my male operator untouched for YEARS. I love how he looks. 
But the Male Bishamo set is so BAD that Im considering changing gender. 

Please I need to know if this will happen or not. 
Also, you really need to add the Orvius to the male Bishamo. It makes no sence at all to not have it.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Prexades said:

I am pretty sure the Sisters of Battle boob plate was created with Duviri Paradox in mind.

Actually, it was most likely an asset flip from the female dax in the Erra cinematic.

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2020-07-09 at 9:57 PM, [DE]Marcus said:

I hope the plans haven't been forgotten!

• Like 3
On 2020-07-09 at 6:57 PM, [DE]Marcus said:

So, um, I hate to be a bother but are there any updates on this?

I've been saving my steel essence especially.

• Like 2

I'm also eagerly awaiting an update. I mostly want to have a version of the female armor where the breast cups are absent or at least not exaggerated relative to the actual shape of the operator's body, because everything else about the female cuirass is excellent.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, freeformline said:

I'm also eagerly awaiting an update. I mostly want to have a version of the female armor where the breast cups are absent or at least not exaggerated relative to the actual shape of the operator's body, because everything else about the female cuirass is excellent.

Agreed.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Am 9.7.2020 um 19:57 schrieb [DE]Marcus:

Any news on this?

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...
On 2020-07-09 at 6:57 PM, [DE]Marcus said:

As of the most recent home devstream, it's been announced that the Steel Path shop will receive some updates and new items.

Will the Bishamo armour finally receive this change?

• Like 6
10 hours ago, Loza03 said:

As of the most recent home devstream, it's been announced that the Steel Path shop will receive some updates and new items.

Will the Bishamo armour finally receive this change?

This is important been awhile now alot of us still waiting and waiting lol.

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, DE are taking a bit of well deserved time to spend with their families, so we’re probably not getting a look at what is honestly a niche cosmetic until the new year. That’s fine, I’ll always be pretty firm on the position that overworking devs (at any company, not looking at anyone in particular Bioware, EA, CD Projekt, ahem) is counterproductive and just deeply crappy practice.

That said, in the New Year I do think it would be cool to get a review on this armour set.

• Like 4