Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC: Contoler Power Menu Bug

Thor131

The following counsel bug is still not fixed on the PC for xbox controller issues. RB is still locked as ability menu and cant be changed.

@[DE]Danielle

@[DE]Megan @[DE]Rebecca

XB1 The Deadlock Protocol: Update 28.0.5 (+Hotfixes)

Fixed a controller issue where you could assign an Archwing action (e.g. Move Down/Dodge/Blink) to a button that has a non-Archwing-exclusive action already bound to it (e.g. Ability Menu), resulting in both being bound to the same button simultaneously (where only one action would actually be executed when the button is pressed). Now, in the above example, the Crouch/Slide/Roll action would trade places with the Power Menu action, resolving the conflict.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This bug remains live, and consequentially when playing with a controller I cannot use archwing abilities (while the controller configuration no longer displays Move Down bound to right bumper with Ability Menu, my actual configuration remains locked on Move Down, which overrides Ability Menu, so that RB just causes the archwing to descend). This has been the case for me for months. Please fix. I would like to be able to use my archwing.

Edit: I was able to solve this bug by going into archwing, going into controller binding options, swapping Ability Menu to another button and saving, then swapping Ability Menu back to right bumper. I'm pretty sure I've tried this before and it didn't work then, so I don't know when this started working, but yay, at least it's working for me now. Sorry!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-08-10 at 2:52 PM, modalmojo said:

Fixed in regular archwing missions now as the above tenno reported. 

However archwing in Railjack still got this problem, someone can please confirm?

Yes still there in railjack and in titania flying mode also its still doing it in regular missions

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I'm having a similar problem.

My Ritght Stick is bound to my second ability and it works normally on missions, while in archwing,Razorwing or railjack it is hiddenly bound to "move down".

Although my "move down" is already bound to B.

Does someone else have the same problem with RS?

Archived