Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Explosives!

Retrikaethan

hello! i'm that crazy guy! anyway, simple enough question, phobos has been around for a while now, and with it, the jetpacking hellions. i was wondering if de has any plans to implement their weapon (a rapid fire rocket launcher with smaller aoe and less damage than the ogris) as a weapon for tenno to use? as well, i was wondering if there was a plan to implement any other explosive weapons other than the ogris? (and before anyone says it, thunderbolt does not count)

Edited by Delano

I to be honest:

I asked for a automatic grenade launcher in blacklight retribution- They gave me a semi automatic grenade launcher.

I asked for a automatic grenade launcher in Tribes ascention- They gave me a explosive discus.  

I asked for a automatic grenade launcher in Planetside 2- I joined the wrong faction.

I asked for a automatic grenade launcher in Warhammer online-never got a answer.

Will Warframe give me a automatic grenade launcher? I have asked.   

I to be honest:

I asked for a automatic grenade launcher in blacklight retribution- They gave me a semi automatic grenade launcher.

I asked for a automatic grenade launcher in Tribes ascention- They gave me a explosive discus.  

I asked for a automatic grenade launcher in Planetside 2- I joined the wrong faction.

I asked for a automatic grenade launcher in Warhammer online-never got a answer.

well if we get the hellion's rocket launcher, it would be fairly automatic, not quite the same thing i know, but its he closest i think we're gonna get on the explosive front :< assuming we even get that lol

well if we get the hellion's rocket launcher, it would be fairly automatic, not quite the same thing i know, but its he closest i think we're gonna get on the explosive front :< assuming we even get that lol

Hopefully we will get more explosive weapons when the chem lab gets some love

I to be honest:

It's called Torid.

Jokes aside yes I am hoping for another EXPLOSION based weapon.

Edited by fatpig84