Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

THE KHORA SKIN SHOULD BE MORE THINNER

DuviriParadox

Yes all the feline  and agility aspect of khora disappear ... even Venari is more fat than the grineer kavat ...like banshee and excalibur deluxe, the WF become more like cartoon with some excessive proportion. All finesse and elegance from art works disappear.

2 hours ago, Messkoo said:

Yes all the feline  and agility aspect of khora disappear ... even Venari is more fat than the grineer kavat ...like banshee and excalibur deluxe, the WF become more like cartoon with some excessive proportion. All finesse and elegance from art works disappear.

its optional. dont like the look? dont get it. there will be more deluxes down the road. i like the way it looks.

9 hours ago, Lone_Dude said:

Same thing happened to Banshees deluxe. Ugly and bloated when compared to the gorgeous original design. Ember fell a victim to it too, but in different way. Devs won't change it.

Really? I feel that Banshee’s Soprana skin is nice a sleek. I can’t really see myself going back to regular Banshee’s rigidity. Banshee Prime’s look is 50/50 for me.

Agree to disagree.

7 hours ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Really? I feel that Banshee’s Soprana skin is nice a sleek. I can’t really see myself going back to regular Banshee’s rigidity. Banshee Prime’s look is 50/50 for me.

Agree to disagree.

When I say "original design" I'm talking about the concept art that deluxe skin was supposed to copy.

If you think that Soprana is "sleek" I think you should probably have your eyesight checked. When you compare her deluxe to its concept art it becomes obvious that we got a subpar product. Compared to that mess, adaptation of Khoras deluxe looks much better in terms of staying true to its original form.

As for vanilla Banshee, her model is indeed rigid, especially canoe feet, same goes for her prime. But that one is even worse because of all the weird dangly bits. It comes from the times when prime designs weren't all that different from originals, which is funny, because it means that Banshee suffers from her age both in gameplay and appearance.

Oh yeah, agree to disagree? Agree to disagree my ass. If you're "just" sharing your opinion and don't intend to be a big meanie and push it onto someone might as well stop replying to people directly.

10 hours ago, Lone_Dude said:

When I say "original design" I'm talking about the concept art that deluxe skin was supposed to copy.

If you think that Soprana is "sleek" I think you should probably have your eyesight checked. When you compare her deluxe to its concept art it becomes obvious that we got a subpar product. Compared to that mess, adaptation of Khoras deluxe looks much better in terms of staying true to its original form.

As for vanilla Banshee, her model is indeed rigid, especially canoe feet, same goes for her prime. But that one is even worse because of all the weird dangly bits. It comes from the times when prime designs weren't all that different from originals, which is funny, because it means that Banshee suffers from her age both in gameplay and appearance.

Oh yeah, agree to disagree? Agree to disagree my ass. If you're "just" sharing your opinion and don't intend to be a big meanie and push it onto someone might as well stop replying to people directly.

Oh yeah, Banshee’s original Deluxe concept art was gorgeous. Especially her left arm with the soundspeaker shoulder armor piece. That was tragic man, a lot of that concept art was amazing but it just got lost in the final product.

I honestly thought you were comparing regular Banshee to the Banshee Deluxe, that’s why I made that comment “Agree to Disagree.” There’s a lot of hardcore Banshee fans that love her original, non-Prime look (canoe shoes and all). I was just happy to do away with it with the Deluxe, Prime look, and Prime helmet.

12 hours ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

There’s a lot of hardcore Banshee fans that love her original, non-Prime look (canoe shoes and all).

Original Banshee is my favorite DE-made skin for her by a long shot.

But I refuse to believe anybody likes those terrifying feet. scared horror GIF

I just want to chip in here and say that the OP should really, really get some actual life experience if he thinks the new Khora skin looks too fat.

There is only one acceptable way they would have this opinion, and that's if they have never actually seen women outside of the internet's skewed views of them, meaning they're just sheltered, naive and have no concept of reality.

Outside of that one way? It means the OP knows that women can look any number of ways, from Hildryn to Saryn to Grendel (and yes, I know Grendel's a male, women can look similar too), and they're still going to insist that Khora's deluxe is 'too fat'. In which case they've gone beyond the excuse of 'sheltered, naive and out of touch with reality' and are just plain being a dildo about this (fake, overestimate their qualities, and are only a substitute for a real person).

Whatever reason for the opinion, there is no situation where expressing this opinion in a public Forum is not the most obvious way of announcing that they are the biggest snot-rocket in the buffet.

Maybe its unpopular oppinion but: actually she isnt that fat. But she looks really unflattering for her body type. The decorations on her dont make her look unique, they make her look bigger and misshapen. Only few changes in the implementation of the design can make her look better without changing th intent of the skin.

To me, the concept of Geisha is nice. But the lower torso looks too empty and kinda out of shape with the thigh. And the butt cheek looks too cracked and doesn't fit with the design. Instead of flowers it looked like Pineapple on the thighs.

However loved the upper parts of it like the flowers and helmet design.

Its a nice concept but got somehow had too much ideas cramped in that it doesn't fit.

Archived