Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seemingly random game freeze since update

Bronte

Had a few seemingly random game freezes since update 28.1.0

First was while idling in orbiter arsenal menu

second was while on Sortie Assassinate mission during a bullet jump on the way to the boss

Unable to tell if related 

I'm having the exact same issues. I've got ~750 hours in game according to Steam and have never had a crash before today; I'm up to 3 in the last 10 hours or so. First was in the Formian mission, second was in Railjack, and I just crashed again in Orb Vallis doing a bounty. 

I've also had a similar issue starting immediately after I got the 28.1.0 update. My game freezes and/or the screen skips around at a very low framerate for 20-30 seconds. When it changes frames it seems like it has reacted to mouse movements. Then all of the sudden it goes back to 60 fps and works fine until it freezes again.

The first time it happened was in the third glassmaker scene, but now it happens every few minutes in a mission and also in my orbiter. I haven't had a problem like this until now.

I tried messing around with some graphics options, but nothing seemed to work.

If anyone has a fix I would be so grateful!

Edit: Tried reinstalling the game but it still happens.

Edit 2: After about 10 days of being mad about this "bug" that made the game unplayable I realized it was actually because my gpu driver was messed up by a windows update. Problem is now fixed and it works great 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-07-11 at 6:45 PM, Patrykuzz said:

I also have the same issue. Game has small freezes and a bit of stuttering at the beggining of a mission and goes back to normal.
It started after Steel Path update. 

Same issues here. Look after Windows Update and Game Driver update. I had both updates and after reset its perfect.

Archived