Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

E-Mail Change Option Really Needs To Be Added Now.

Gryphticon

I'm really worried about my warframe account since I lost my e-mail to a hacker and now the e-mail is locked down. Freaking live.com issues but right now I really need a e-mail change option. I can't seem to re-gain access to my previous e-mail.

And yes, more than 1000 platinum has been added to this account so if I'd loose my password one day or if that e-mail hacker would have changed my account's password, it would be really lame.

I also don't want to loose all my progress of 8 months. It would really be a shame if I'd quit Warframe one day because I couldn't access my account again.

Have you tried messaging Support to see what solution you can take to make that change?

No because there's a Support FAQ saying that they'll implement that soon that it MAY become a option in the future and that we shouldn't contact support about that.

Edited by Gryphticon

Just send a email to support@warframe.com (I contacted support via the site because i wasn't waiting on that "implemented soon" crap. I was then told to do this.)

Just did this lastnight to change mine due to some problems with the old email and all they're going to do is ask you three simple questions, once they verify your answers they will ask you what you want the new email to be, once you tell them they make the chances and your all set. Like i said i literally just got done doing this. 

PS. You can send them a email from the new email and explain to them that you no longer have access to the old email.

Edited by itsJustThomas

Guest ChipVector

Bumped, I want to be able to switch over to my more used email, whereas currently I hardly ever check the one my warframe account uses.

Just send a email to support@warframe.com

Just did this lastnight to change mine due to some problems with the old email and all they're going to do is ask you three simple questions, once they verify your answers they will ask you what you want the new email to be, once you tell them they make the chances and your all set. Like i said i literally just got done doing this. 

PS. You can send them a email from the new email and explain to them that you no longer have access to the old email.

What do the questions look like? Birth date?

Also, what e-mail address should I send a e-mail? And could i just confirm them with a support ticket that it's actually me?

Edited by Gryphticon

What do the questions look like? Birth date?

When was your account created? 

Did you subscribe to Warframe e-mails?

How many purchases have you made for Warframe?

Now i didn't know the amount of purchases i made because i've made over 100 purchases in which hotmail is setup to delete all receipts that are a month old for me, i told them what my account information said here on the site as far as when it was created, and i ofc answered the second one. I provided them with alternate information that wargaming used to ask me when i had this problem such as what ISP i was using when i created the account and what city/state/zip code i used. This was enough information for them to go ahead with the change.

Edited by itsJustThomas

Now i didn't know the amount of purchases i made because i've made over 100 purchases in which hotmail is setup to delete all receipts that are a month old for me, i told them what my account information said here on the site as far as when it was created, and i ofc answered the second one. I provided them with alternate information that wargaming used to ask me when i had this problem such as what ISP i was using when i created the account and what city/state/zip code i used. This was enough information for them to go ahead with the change.

Do I send a support ticket or a e-mail? And which e-mail address?

You send a email to support@warframe.com, if you can't use the email that is registered to the account then send them a email from the new one and explain to them that you're unable to access the old email.