Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Steel Path: Hotfix 28.1.1

[DE]Megan

10 minutes ago, I.V.A.R.A said:

Edit: you forgot to increase Steel Essence drop rate... Really?... I have 12. 6 are from completing 3 planets. That means I've had 3 enemies drop it in 3 entire planets of missions. Why do you think that's ok? 

You're funny. I have had zero drop, and I'm almost done with my third planet. And that was while running a Nekros AND a Pilfering Khora through all of Lua.

After the way they dealt with Protea and the Granum Void spawns, I wouldn't be surprised if they went and nerfed the drop rates after seeing your post.

Any chance for reverting xoris nerf? Cause damage what it pulles out for stat stick wraframes was something any stat stick could do. All this weapon did was not losing blood rush/weeping wounds stacks if no enemies spawned for a while or a player ran out of energy

Whip animation is still the same. Still looks like regular skin. i have equiped new skin and still looks like regular whip made for regular skin when using Khora urushu noble animation. please fix it

6 minutes ago, DaftJunk said:

Seconding this. The decorations and garbs are not enough to justify the huge time investment to go through all the missions once again. Not gonna touch this game mode until the reward tables have received a big overhaul.

you doesn't seen to recal that that mode just existes for people have their higher levels enemies easier, the rewards are just a bonus

9 minutes ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

Apparently you already are ,higher enemies seem not  appearing to players like you I assume (that started doing high level after they made enemies paper and players immortal thanks to shieldgate) People that used to do endurance all the time want the OLD SCALING back because as u know the current one is pathethic and PLS for the love of god add diminishing returns on shieldgate,like I don't know 0.5 seconds cooldown  everytime you use it (as in first 0.5 cooldown,then 1 then 1.5) so you cant just spamm abilities AND be immortal the WHOLE time

holy S#&$ you are a annoying guy in every update post. At least now you can use non-tanky frames that was one of the most complained thing with the old scalling

7 minutes ago, Discord said:

hard mode is still ez pls higher the % to 300% like in arbitration but for enemies, and add steel essence as a rotation drop in endless missions

they already said way before lauch that this is not an ''endgame'' thing, 

Gerade eben schrieb LupoDWolf:

holy S#&$ you are a annoying guy in every update post. At least now you can use non-tanky frames that was one of the most complained thing with the old scalling

I don't know mate I used to use Banshee in Survival,tank ? idk, or mag ? kinda tanky I guess ngl. Just because u cant stand next to an enemy and use melee doesn't mean you cant use a frame in high level back then

3 minutes ago, -----Teshin----- said:

Why endgame patch has newbie rewards XD? what am i doing with resources? i have millions, and endo? i have over 300k and all mods maxed... please a moderator or admin answer

its not a ndgame thing '-' it was said way before lauch in the DE post

So DE when will you guys be addressing the Xoris nerf which was just a quick and lazy solution on the problem of stat sticks. What about rivens affecting warframe abilities? you guys have stated that it is not intentional yet it still affects the power of those warframes even more than the Xoris did. Just allow those abilities to receive mods on their own that way no random new weapon with a unique mechanic can "break" things again. 

And getting rid of stat sticks will allow those warframes to have the freedom to choose whatever melee they find useful without being restricted to whichever one empowers their abilities the most.

4 minutes ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

I don't know mate I used to use Banshee in Survival,tank ? idk, or mag ? kinda tanky I guess ngl. Just because u cant stand next to an enemy and use melee doesn't mean you cant use a frame in high level back then

didn't know you where the community now.
There are people that do tridolon in less than 15 minutes but you don't see then asking to make then stronger every patch

Gonna do anything about the reward tables for steel not being any better than the normal ones? Getting 50 endo or basic mods for fighting lvl 100+ sortie bonus enemies is kinda crap.
And where is that female armor set we saw in teshins rewards? The male dax armor is just silly looking.
Or hell, how about Umbra Forma's being a buyable reward?

28 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Steel Path: Hotfix 28.1.1

Khora Urushu Changes & Fixes:

• By default when in the Orbiter, Khora Urushu Skin will always have the spikes visible for maximum fashion!
  • Added more tail spikes on the Maculatia Venari Skin. Cause who doesn’t love more spikes!
  • Added enhanced detail and grime to the glass textures throughout the Khora Urushu Skin.
  • Fixed missing custom Whip mesh for Khora Urushu as seen here. Khora’s whip will automatically reflect this Urushu design when the Urushu Skin is equipped.
  • Fixed Maculatia Venari Skin spikes not being updated when switching postures.
  • Fixed Khora’s neck and head merging into one (also visible with her Urushu Skin).

Thank You!

30 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Khora Urushu Changes & Fixes:

• Fixed missing custom Whip mesh for Khora Urushu as seen here. Khora’s whip will automatically reflect this Urushu design when the Urushu Skin is equipped.

Idk if im doing something wrong but I dont think the custom Urushu mesh skin is working now either. Just took this pic in captura now.

PMlKBkc.jpg

Archived