Jump to content

The Steel Path: Hotfix 28.1.1


Recommended Posts

No buff to the nearly non-existent Steel Essence drop chance, I see, nor to the affinity gain or negative mastery points. Maybe you shouldn't advertise Steel Path as offering greater reward or affinity.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 1 Minute schrieb LupoDWolf:

didn't know you where the community now.
There are people that do tridolon in less than 15 minutes but you don't see then asking to make then stronger every patch

I am not the only one,u can see that by the upvotes I get also regarding Eidolons there is indeed less versatility in eidolon since most abilities don't work on them,people will always choose volt over nezha or Excalibur,in a survival u can use any frame,in eidolon (if u want to do it ,,realistically'') there is always a volt for example. That is why I do not ask for eidolons

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 3 Minuten schrieb Talon881:

Gonna do anything about the reward tables for steel not being any better than the normal ones? Getting 50 endo or basic mods for fighting lvl 100+ sortie bonus enemies is kinda crap.
And where is that female armor set we saw in teshins rewards? The male dax armor is just silly looking.
Or hell, how about Umbra Forma's being a buyable reward?
 

Its NOT called REWARD mode its HARD MODE , you are supposed to test your builds there,challenge yourself etc. not farm. Also a FREE (STACKING) Double Ressource Booster for : Kuva,Polymer,Nano Spores etc. Farm is KIND OF Rewarding in MY EYES

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the hotfixes as usual ^_^

 

Please make this into a feature:

Fixed simultaneously pressing ESC+Interact action allowing you to Decorate the Railjack

If anything, make it so all decorations don't have a hit box. Railjack is my favorite content in warframe but the ship is very barren. I would gladly drop a ton of plat to decorate my railjack more then my orbitor since i can flex in my railjack more so then in my orbitor. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

I am not the only one,u can see that by the upvotes I get also regarding Eidolons there is indeed less versatility in eidolon since most abilities don't work on them,people will always choose volt over nezha or Excalibur,in a survival u can use any frame,in eidolon (if u want to do it ,,realistically'') there is always a volt for example. That is why I do not ask for eidolons

of course '-' there isn' a buttton for not liking or other option anymore, I will only see your upvotes

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 1 Minute schrieb LupoDWolf:

of course '-' there isn' a buttton for not liking or other option anymore, I will only see your upvotes

which means it proves my point I am not the only one thinking like this,so ? your argument defeated yourself mate

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

which means it proves my point I am not the only one thinking like this,so ? your argument defeated yourself mate

no, it just means we can't see the ones that don't agree with you

Edited by LupoDWolf
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

just a couple bugs 

      stalker jumping in on junctions during steel path ..and you cant fight back.

      and Bronco prime with the Dizzying Rounds augment just not reloading in missions till you cycle your weapons a few times its pretty random and manual reloading does not help.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Gerade eben schrieb LupoDWolf:

no, it just means we can't see the ones that doesn't agree with you

I never stated there are people that disagree,i said some agree with me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 44 Minuten schrieb I.V.A.R.A:

Sure hope Steel Essence drop was increased!

 

Also, Regulators and Rampart's need de-buffed please!

 

Edit: you forgot to increase Steel Essence drop rate... Really?... I have 12. 6 are from completing 3 planets. That means I've had 3 enemies drop it in 3 entire planets of missions. Why do you think that's ok? 

Completed 3 Planets and only got 2 Steel Essence, drop rates needs a rework

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Are there any plans to update the waypoint system?
It's a hell of a buggy mess. That's an issue for far longer than a year.

And it's getting worse and worse, even on new tilesets....
Waypoints are all over the place, but rarely on the doors at the end of the said tileset;
the whole waypoint system needs a rework... especially if you play something faster like Wukong, Volt, Nova, Titania etc. the waypoints are often to slow or messed up completely.
Way to often they are either on directly on the exit or on doors which are completely irrelevant!!

This was given a lot of bandwidth on DE's feedback the last few years, so I'm frequently surprised by how few people seem aware of this situation. The waypoint system is tied to the AI pathfinding system, which is an old third-party code which hasn't been supported for years, a relic from when DE was broke. As the game grew, it rapidly outpaced the program's abilities, until the system fell all to pieces with Fortuna's release. The code was pulled back together into a functional form, and has been held together by digital duct tape ever since. Most of the game-breaking bugs in this game are because of this. As a result, DE put together a dedicated team to write a new, custom AI program which could handle Warframe's particular needs to replace the current one. Last I heard of it, Steve said in a devstream it was mostly done, but that's a different statement than almost done when dealing with a large project.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, deinonychus1 said:

This was given a lot of bandwidth on DE's feedback the last few years, so I'm frequently surprised by how few people seem aware of this situation. The waypoint system is tied to the AI pathfinding system, which is an old third-party code which hasn't been supported for years, a relic from when DE was broke. As the game grew, it rapidly outpaced the program's abilities, until the system fell all to pieces with Fortuna's release. The code was pulled back together into a functional form, and has been held together by digital duct tape ever since. Most of the game-breaking bugs in this game are because of this. As a result, DE put together a dedicated team to write a new, custom AI program which could handle Warframe's particular needs to replace the current one. Last I heard of it, Steve said in a devstream it was mostly done, but that's a different statement than almost done when dealing with a large project.

Yes well, Steve can say something is done and in the game and that doesn't make it true lol. Stalker Mode anyone?

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, staranow said:

Yes well, Steve can say something is done and in the game and that doesn't make it true lol. Stalker Mode anyone?

Except that is fully completed. They just decided not to add it into the main game. Sometimes they run it against squads which ask for it during streams, but they decided they didn't want it in the game as a standard feature.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Steel Path: Hotfix 28.1.1

The Steel Path Changes & Fixes:

  • The Steel Path toggle in the Navigation screen will now pulse to draw attention for those who question how to access The Steel Path after talking to Teshin. Completing 1 Steel Path mission will disable the pulse. 
  • Fixes towards a crash that could occur in The Steel Path Plains Bounty.
  • Fixed Air Support Charges and Archgun Deployer not maintaining their normal Cooldown timers.

Awesome, awesome some nice fixes here for the game mode....

Still no worth while rewards for me to go after for incentive to do it though... yiikes...

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Khora Urushu Changes & Fixes:

  • Fixed missing custom Whip mesh for Khora Urushu as seen here. Khora’s whip will automatically reflect this Urushu design when the Urushu Skin is equipped.

 

This has not been added

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

This hotfix was the worst in a long time for me.
- i get a 10sec whitescreen when starting the game
- volume (ingame and windows) has been reset to 100%
- All keybindings have been reset
- All graphicsettings have been reset
- i had "melee attack" on mousebutton 1 as well as "fire". Not possible anymore. Guess i have to spam E now.

Edited by RecklessCarnage
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

Its NOT called REWARD mode its HARD MODE , you are supposed to test your builds there,challenge yourself etc. not farm. Also a FREE (STACKING) Double Ressource Booster for : Kuva,Polymer,Nano Spores etc. Farm is KIND OF Rewarding in MY EYES

Its not. I dont need the resources, I kill everything but a nox in one or two hits (because I was already setting all my gear for lvl 170 eximus units in sims), so literally the only thing that is of value in this mode is mastery rank and rewards. And if the rewards are meh and the resources are meh, then literally they made a mode thats mastery fodder.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • [DE]Megan locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...