Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Steel Path: Hotfix 28.1.1

[DE]Megan

27.5.4 - 28.1.1

Garuda's Talons are still unaffected by Blood Rush, Weeping Wounds, and the Gladiator set bonus. All of these are still equippable with no effect or set effect.

Exalted melee weapons are still unaffected by the Gladiator set bonus. These set mods are still equippable with no set effect.

9 minutes ago, deinonychus1 said:

Except that is fully completed. They just decided not to add it into the main game. Sometimes they run it against squads which ask for it during streams, but they decided they didn't want it in the game as a standard feature.

I guess we have different definitions of it 'being in the game.' If the playerbase of the warframe community can't actually play it whats even the point? But if you want to go find other times Steve has said something is in the game and it turns out it wasn't go ahead. This is not a new thing by any means.

1 hour ago, I.V.A.R.A said:

Sure hope Steel Essence drop was increased!

Also, Regulators and Rampart's need de-buffed please!

Edit: you forgot to increase Steel Essence drop rate... Really?... I have 12. 6 are from completing 3 planets. That means I've had 3 enemies drop it in 3 entire planets of missions. Why do you think that's ok? 

Lucky you. I haven't had it drop once for me. Completed 2 planets and only have 4. Makes it feel like a 0% drop rate. Not ok with this at all. DE promoted Steel Path as being more rewarding. It feels less rewarding.

43 minutes ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

Its NOT called REWARD mode its HARD MODE , you are supposed to test your builds there,challenge yourself etc. not farm. Also a FREE (STACKING) Double Ressource Booster for : Kuva,Polymer,Nano Spores etc. Farm is KIND OF Rewarding in MY EYES

KUVA is GAMBLING juice, NOT a REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEward/s

Gerade eben schrieb SeikanEkasin:

KUVA is GAMBLING juice, NOT a REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEward/s

Kuva is not the only thing I mentioned tho?

46 minutes ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

Its NOT called REWARD mode its HARD MODE , you are supposed to test your builds there,challenge yourself etc. not farm. Also a FREE (STACKING) Double Ressource Booster for : Kuva,Polymer,Nano Spores etc. Farm is KIND OF Rewarding in MY EYES

Then they shouldn't have put rewards behind it.

Please,Please,

I beg of thee,

guarantee 1 steel essence per mission 'Mon ami'

No, seriously. I know you guys are making the steel essence drop so horrible that it's worse than the drop rate of Broken War parts, because you're afraid people drop this game mode faster than Sheldon Cooper would a glass that isn't his. But that is NOT the way to go. I for one DO NOT look forward to spending the next 6 months burning myself the heck out, JUST to 'maybe' get enough steel essence to buy the only reason why I'm playing the Steel Path as to get the awesome "Bishamo' armour set just to end up with the complete hollow and emptiness and complete lack of a sense of pride or joy of FINALLY being able to build and wear said armour set and to then quit the game for the next year just to recover from said burn out.

I know you don't really know what rewards to add to Teshin to inspire more activity in the Steel Path, but for a start conclave rewards WILL be something to start with by adding. Another possibility is to add resource packs, BIG ONES, to Teshin's store. For example, giving Teshin a rotating resource pack inventory that may include an occasional 50 mutagen sample pack of say 20-30 steel essence(given that SE is guaranteed on every mission), will certainly please quite a few people. And imagine adding another rotational system with an occasional arcane becoming available in Teshin's store.

My main problem is that the only reason I had for playing the Steel Path was it's Steel essence, but having the drop rate for said currency being as awful as it is, is just deeply, very deeply discouraging. I guess I'm just one of the few players that don't have many, if any, cheese builds, but...at least I'm sorta managing and completing a steel path here and there, and seeing as I'm not one of the many that wanted this, but I still want to prove that I ain't as bad a noob as all those that have nothing but cheese builds; might portray me as. So, well, in the end...the effort just isn't worth it.

BUT I guess I AM just a noob and this IS a mode meant for the more skilled, and I suspect considering everything; you guys must have a lot on your hands, so at the very least I hope you'll consider this. 

vor 14 Minuten schrieb Talon881:

Its not. I dont need the resources, I kill everything but a nox in one or two hits (because I was already setting all my gear for lvl 170 eximus units in sims), so literally the only thing that is of value in this mode is mastery rank and rewards. And if the rewards are meh and the resources are meh, then literally they made a mode thats mastery fodder.

Plus he confuses dropchance with resource booster. Just because the chance is higher, doesnt mean you really get this much more compared to the normal mode.

Archived