Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Steel Path: Hotfix 28.1.1

[DE]Megan

10 hours ago, zueskiee said:

I've still got lighting issues, cant see kuva, nor my op energy bubble, nor emissive colours & ephemeras, still cant see scarlet spear emblems and normal emblems are very dull. the rest of game is fine, maybe just a tad dull even after brightness and contrast changes.. oh cant see nullifier bubbles either and its hard to paint my frames.. hope there is a fix in the works.

I'm still playing tho 🙂👍

Refer to here it might help you, I know it fixed my problems.

As usual, you've dropped the ball on rewards DE, why anyone would do Cetus mission 6 when the rewards are identical to the much quicker and easier mission 5 is beyond me.

Not sure who decides this rubbish but it truly boggles the mind that anyone thinks this is good, just a huge waste of time to get a bunch of useless planet bobbles.

Hey, I have been doing steel path derelict runs and perhaps the Emissary assassination can do a little bit of change? Please lengthen the latern's duration by 50% before it breaks. The frequency of going back and forth to get the latern is too steeply increased in view of the health decreased plus the health points increased substantially. The interval where the VIP gets vulnerability is too short. Just suggesting here.

I know this may not be THE thread to ask these things but nothing has come up so...
The buy-out of Leyou.
WILL we be seeing loots boxes, aggressive microtransactions, and worse...PAID DLC / Season Passes?
so far NO ONE has talked over there at [DE].  NO ONE.
You have a lot of concerned gamers and Tenno want to know if we're going to be bent over and all our investment (time, effort, monetary, and lets face it... emotional) made less than pointless.

Most of us have stood behind you... some transparency would REALLY be appreciated.  
Becuae; if we suddenly have microtransactions that up-prices by 200% or more, or loot boxes OR pay-wall DLC?
The game WILL die.

Count on it.
We all came to Warframe to get away from the B/S that is the mobile and Tripple-AAA (said in Jim Sterling contemptuous voice) gaming pig-trough.

So yeah; some reassurence we're not going to be F****ed would be nice.

Thank you in advance if you folks actually step up and sound off.

37 minutes ago, Shemarria said:

I know this may not be THE thread to ask these things but nothing has come up so...
The buy-out of Leyou.
WILL we be seeing loots boxes, aggressive microtransactions, and worse...PAID DLC / Season Passes?
so far NO ONE has talked over there at [DE].  NO ONE.
You have a lot of concerned gamers and Tenno want to know if we're going to be bent over and all our investment (time, effort, monetary, and lets face it... emotional) made less than pointless.

Most of us have stood behind you... some transparency would REALLY be appreciated.  
Becuae; if we suddenly have microtransactions that up-prices by 200% or more, or loot boxes OR pay-wall DLC?
The game WILL die.

Count on it.
We all came to Warframe to get away from the B/S that is the mobile and Tripple-AAA (said in Jim Sterling contemptuous voice) gaming pig-trough.

So yeah; some reassurence we're not going to be F****ed would be nice.

Thank you in advance if you folks actually step up and sound off.

Problem one, who is going to potentially buy the company?  Rumors are all we officially have, so there's no way to actually determine the potential new management.

If/when new management comes in what will their goal be?  Do they want to go corporate raiders, and sell off less profitable assets?  Do they want the IP, and will they become active in managing it for either profitability or multimedia exploitation?  Heck, will there even be any ground level changes within months of the acquisition?  If a buy-out occurs will it be Tencent, Sony, or someone else?

You see, asking these questions is pretty foolish.  How do you have any idea of what is going to change, if you don't even know who it is changing for?  As such, the first chance you'll have to answer any of these questions is when a formal buy-out is announced, and management is defined.  At that point, you can conjecture about the future by finding parallels with the management's past decisions.

Regarding the Jim Sterling thing....please stop.  Unless you missed it, he was one to praise this game for free to play, then to make a criticism of the lack of cosmetics.  Within weeks DE decided to finally add cosmetic bundles.  If that isn't an admission that they will change based upon outside sentiments I don't understand what is.  I am so salty on that point because it took years of the community fighting to get vacuum universally, but only an off hand comment from someone famous to get cosmetics.

If you'd like my two cents, a season pass is a joke.  The second you do that you can't really be called an open beta.  It may well open up the opportunity for people to request refunds in countries with greater consumer protections.  In the event you missed it, DE has spent the last 3 year introducing more and more grind into the game.  It'd be much easier to add paid grind decreases into the game.  As an example, Grendel was sold as 100% drop chances on parts...after unlocking the star chart and completing at least 25 vitus essence.  Protea was introduced...with an 11% part drop rate over 3 different difficulties.  Railjack was introduced....and then had to be partially refunded due to the costs.  Liches were introduced...with an expensive pack added to the market to provide requiem mods because the relic drop rates and reward rates were miserably low.  Yeah, Warframe is free to play, but it's spent the last several years getting into mobile level grinds for free players.

Other things with stupid huge grinds.  Sub 3% drops for ESO/SO.  21 arcanes required for a full arcane, rewarded only from eidolons consistently.  Aura Forma.  Korrudo.  Let's call it there, but I'm going to just cough for a moment ahmmm(Umbra Forma in Veil Proxima)hmmm.   Yeah, the praise for being free to play done right is by people who see about 10% of the game and stop.  The other 90% of the game is where the burn-out and loot box (riven) levels of crap occur.  Oh yeah....2% chances for steel essence.  I can't forget that, when you need 15 for only 10k kuva.  

Thanks for this nice update, it s fun to redo the travel all around the system. It s a pretty good hardmode and the decoration for the orbiter are really beautiful !

And it s good to be hard to get Steel essences, so we have to take time. Some more rewards could be nice, like umbral forma 😄

Thank you for the hotfix.

I'd just like to point out a really bad bug with Garuda and juno elite crewman. Their damage completely bypasses her dread mirror. Tested in game first then went into the simulacrum. Their bullets go right through her mirror. Steel path corpus missions are filled with these enemies so she's virtually unusable for them at the moment without playing extremely cautiously. 

Railjack rework in size when? When will be added those things into the railjack missions what was promissed ( A LOVELY 361 DAYS AGO ) ? Void Cloak is will have a rework as well? I did not seen any description again...

the universe ego GIF

Also would like to laugh you devs out for the hilarious drop chances and for the buy-able things from Teshin. That is the best what you can offer for the players? For the veterans?🤣
Shame on you devs.

Armor bonus on Steel Path needs to go.

Armored units get so annoyingly tanky that I had to revert to old boring meta because my weapons were taking 5-10 seconds to kill one Lancer. Killing Sentients is out of question.

Rewards are also terrible. 2% for Essence drops? About 50 eximus units for ONE drop? For items that require 15 minimum?

On 2020-07-11 at 4:21 AM, Slayer-. said:

Refer to here it might help you, I know it fixed my problems.

yeah i know of this and it doesn't help. although i watched a youtube Brozime interview with Rebecca and she said their looking into it so i feel happier but don't think the fix will be anytime soon.

On 2020-07-10 at 7:52 AM, InfiniteShenanigans said:

Phew, my riven is still safe to use to increase the power of my warframes! Thank goodness it's value is still holding up too since the Xoris got nerfed! (Note: this is satire, and the reason for the Xoris nerf is at best due to a lack of knowledge of how the game works and at worst is DE refusing to admit that the Xoris is infringing on the riven market which decreases DE's profits)

If this is true, they might as well be bought by tencent or literally everybody else since it makes no difference 

Still not fixed: Grineer responding to Corpus cameras and turrets in Kuva Lich Controlled missions.  This also happens in many missions where one faction has taken over the node from another.

Should be a way to remove turrets and cameras (or arc traps and grineer security,) based on who controls the node during the mission. if you can't make the factions ignore them. 

Either that or have the Corpus turrets shot at the Grineer, and the Grineer arc traps zap the Corpus...

Archived