Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Your Steel Essence Per Mission Rate

Traumtulpe

As the title says. I have gotten 2 in 48 missions, so a 1 in 24 chance per mission.

10.000 Kuva was 15 Steel Essences I believe, so only 360 completed missions!

At this rate I might get the armor set in a few years. Good thing I don't care for it to begin with.

don´t forget, it drops from eximus. Fast way the starchart and you didn´t see many eximus. Earth, Venus, Merkur, Mars have only a few eximus even with lvl +100.

After farming a long endlessmission, where they spawn more often, we will see how good they are to farm.

2 minutes ago, Tessador said:

After farming a long endlessmission, where they spawn more often, we will see how good they are to farm.

You forgot to post your rate. Also, I already unlocked Taveuni, so there is no point in completing any more of the map I guess.

2 essence from completing all of earth and kuva fort

Update to say I got 104 steel essence and 30 riven slivers for 2 hrs in mot solo. They started dropping at around 20 minutes for me. Smeeta proc'd a few times and I even got x8 drops for a couple pickups with booster.

I should have bought a drop chance to double the one steel path has but only had double resource active.

i finished earth, venus, merkur, lua for fast way. get one drop. but this essence/mission ratio is pointless. Because its not an eximus focus playstyle. i killed less than 25 eximus at my way. You get a better oversight after an hour survmission, than only look at this ratio. You see more eximus in the last 5 minutes in an hour surv, as in the complete fast way starchart.

As much as i dont really care about the rewards (not that i wouldnt mind getting some of them, including the Operator Armor), as im more of an intrinsic kinda guy,  yeah, the drop rate is preeeetty low. I mean, I just got my first one in Venus... Then again, maybe they should stay low, so as to not burn our selves out farming them, and keep this as a long term goal.

3 minutes ago, HansLuft778 said:

160 essence in a 3 hr Void mot run

Yeah, endless missions with boosters and loot abilities are expected to produce this result. I was trying to point out that regular missions reward nothing at all. By the way, endless Steel Essence drops are definitely getting nerfed - best not post too many numbers and enjoy it while it lasts.

3 minutes ago, HansLuft778 said:

160 essence in a 3 hr Void mot run

fry.PNG?1307468855

I am not sure your lieing or not about this because if we pull out the steel essence drops

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Steel_Essence

They said they are pose to be "rare drop" for it is impossible for any players just get instance 160 with in 3 hour void run mot survival.  For it is only a 2% drop but ever sense the "increase resource drop" it only boosted to pose to be 4% but I don't think that is right entirely right to be unless you use drop rate booster and double resources booster the same time and farm them basically you might get that amount and probably higher with nekro/prime.

Hardly I don't know why we have to farm so much essence for few pieces of armor when actually it been the great disappointed roll I ever met.  It would be nice if the arcane to be on it of the steel path rewards just for 15 steel essence instead of 15 essence of that stupid relic packet which all the syndicate faction could of easily bought with massive amount of points.  This event been quite disappointed.

1 minute ago, ChaoticEdge said:

They said they are pose to be "rare drop" for it is impossible for any players just get instance 160 with in 3 hour void run mot survival.

No, I have heard similar numbers from other people. And I expected this to begin with. If you really stack your team and boosters (and stay longer) you can surely get even crazier numbers.

1 hour ago, Traumtulpe said:

As the title says. I have gotten 2 in 48 missions, so a 1 in 24 chance per mission.

10.000 Kuva was 15 Steel Essences I believe, so only 360 completed missions!

At this rate I might get the armor set in a few years. Good thing I don't care for it to begin with.

This was exactly why Hard mode should have never been tied to a reward system. It should have been exactly what they wanted... An alternative to Simulacrum room for test g weapons and builds

From Earth to Mercury only got 2 from Eximus.

The likely reason is DE deciding on a drop chance that considers the drop chance booster that is active, which means half of what they would have set for normal so it becomes the intended value with the booster.

That's simply abysmal.

vor 36 Minuten schrieb Jarriaga:

From Earth to Mercury only got 2 from Eximus.

The likely reason is DE deciding on a drop chance that considers the drop chance booster that is active, which means half of what they would have set for normal so it becomes the intended value with the booster.

That's simply abysmal.

No it´s not abysmal. If you only play the starchart - missiongoals, you didn´t see many Eximus. For example, in defens and surv, the eximus spawn like a ramp up. The first rotation 0-2. I am solo with no lootframe atm in a surv-mission. First 15 min no drop, After than it drops more and more. 7 essence and 11 shard drops after 45 mins. And the last 5mins there was 2 essence drops and 3 shard drops.

It´s should be a hard mode, not a mode where you get the reward for make the minimum.

The drop rate is okay. Its drop more than oberon parts.

Oh and i play atm at the Venus darksektor with no dropchance booster, the eximus rampup is low. 🙂

9 minutes ago, Tessador said:

No it´s not abysmal. If you only play the starchart - missiongoals, you didn´t see many Eximus. For example, in defens and surv, the eximus spawn like a ramp up. The first rotation 0-2. I am solo with no lootframe atm in a surv-mission. First 15 min no drop, After than it drops more and more. 7 essence and 11 shard drops after 45 mins. And the last 5mins there was 2 essence drops and 3 shard drops.

It´s should be a hard mode, not a mode where you get the reward for make the minimum.

Exactly this. People are honestly expecting to be drowning in essence after the first few planets with barely any grind/effort? 

I would assume they don't want people grinding a few Earth nodes and burning out on the content in 2 days

18 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

I have 11 so far. I've completed Earth, Venus and Mercury, so that's 5 from drops.

Rebecca said it's supposed to drop twice as often as Oberon parts. Take that as you will.

Then that's 2%.

Archived