Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Your Steel Essence Per Mission Rate

Traumtulpe

vor 57 Minuten schrieb Melanholic7:

Mot,Nekros-Khora-Speedva-Protea for energy. Boosters, lucky cats ( guys got like 55-60 essences,my cat was top notch). Was a pretty good run

jCIGqJp.jpg

Direlict survival. Nekros (me) killing atll with melee, speed nova, nidus and wisp chilling in corner. Boosters, cats.  

oUpT04u.jpg

This is almost 20000 kuva per hour, so a little less than kuva survival fissure and almost the same as kuva survival with like 16k

11 минут назад, protecttheplanet сказал:

This is almost 20000 kuva per hour, so a little less than kuva survival fissure and almost the same as kuva survival with like 16k

never thought about this farm in that way. hm. 

on one hand - its easier cause most of time you can chill if u are not dmg dealer. 

on the other hand - u need special team while u can do random pub for kuva survival and also reward isnt random (like essences). 

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Melanholic7:

never thought about this farm in that way. hm. 

on one hand - its easier cause most of time you can chill if u are not dmg dealer. 

on the other hand - u need special team while u can do random pub for kuva survival and also reward isnt random (like essences). 

Got the same as u. nekros khora ash saryn on kuva survival

Zitat

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Melanholic7:

Mot,Nekros-Khora-Speedva-Protea for energy. Boosters, lucky cats ( guys got like 55-60 essences,my cat was top notch). Was a pretty good run

jCIGqJp.jpg

Direlict survival. Nekros (me) killing atll with melee, speed nova, nidus and wisp chilling in corner. Boosters, cats.  

oUpT04u.jpg

Got the same results. nekros saryn khora ash. we did kuva survival node tho

Spoiler

IMG20200717011833

Well, I've been reliably getting 2 a day just running Cinxia, Ceres for 6 Lith relics to throw at Fissures to keep my Ducats and Traces up. Now with Inaros Prime out, I've been going 4 rounds per run and getting 4-6 a day. Solo, no booster or Smeeta.

Just missing the helmet now.

On 2020-07-15 at 8:59 AM, DraekoSilver said:

Its bad that after every big update, I stop playing the game completely and wait until DE stops obsessing over the users who spend three hours in a mission and FINALLY changes the drop rate that reflects the rest of the player base.

There is no doubt in my mind that DE tuned the drop chance to people who buy boosters and take full farming teams into missions for hours.

So 0.001% of the player base. That leaves us normal people without a chance to even get two parts of the armor after spending a dozen hours just going through the path normally. I hope DE enjoys all the plat they are getting from these users who have 3 hours to waste.

I am one of those 0.001% and I can tell you they do not obsess about us, the only thing they do is try unsuccessfully to stop us farming everything hours after they release it. But don't think for a second that's why they do it, they have a long history of adding poor choices of drop rates, long before they worried about the exploiters, endurance runners, etc call us what you want.

I think my average is something like 5 per 40minute run on Zobola or Zababa or whatever that infested survival node is. 

Was able to force myself (with a booster bringing it up to 10ish per run) to finish off the operator cosmetic and nearly completely burn myself out on Warframe. 

On 2020-07-09 at 10:12 PM, Kaggelos said:

As much as i dont really care about the rewards (not that i wouldnt mind getting some of them, including the Operator Armor), as im more of an intrinsic kinda guy,  yeah, the drop rate is preeeetty low. I mean, I just got my first one in Venus... Then again, maybe they should stay low, so as to not burn our selves out farming them, and keep this as a long term goal.

A long-term goal only works if the thing can actually ever drop; currently, the only way to get Steel Essence *is* to intentionally try and burn yourself out.

Really don't like that I'm forced to bring loot frames and loot cave in a survival in order to obtain these steel essence at a reasonable rate. That or run eidolons and try to kill the vomvalysts that are basically impossible to kill in void form because our operator amps suck ass. Killing a level 130 vomvalyst is a pain in the ass, let alone 20-30 of them. The teralyst is actually easier to fight than the vomvalyst.

4 hours ago, NotVayHek said:

There aren't enough leading zeroes in the world to properly convey my absolute lack of a droprate for these things.

I call and raise 12 for 100 min at Gabi with nekros khora nova and drop chance booster...

• 3 Steel Essence from 4 entire planets and clearing to reach Mot.
  • 8 from completion of said 4 planets.
  • 4 from 30 minutes Mot.
  • 13 from 100 minutes Mot.

28 in total. 85 are required for the only thing I'd even care to get. I give up. It is boring and supremely unrewarding. Not interested in using a script (or playing like a script) for several hours + using boosters + meta cheese farm group with Khora oneshotting everything for an Ephemera. Steel Path is dead to me.

Did a 79 minute run on Gabii, 3 smeeta, resource boosters, drop chance that wasn't contributing, Khora without pilfering, nekros, hydroid with pilfering, and protea.

I got 24 essence, my allies got 2 or 4 less. We got almost none until 50 minutes in... We were all first time farming this, but it was a little gross how low the drop rate was, without the booster that would have been 12, for almost 80 minutes.

Averaging 1 every 10-15 min Solo on Ceres Gabii Survival with no boosters just smeeta.

After 1 hour the rate increases but not dramatically for the time invested.

Greatest yield was 19 in 2 hour run.

Update 2: got my helmet, which means I'm pretty much done for now. I only just reached Uranus, and have been ignoring the boss nodes at Mars, Phobos, Ceres and Europa, so I still have plenty of the system completion rewards on deck. I don't really care about the Crania Ephemera, so I'm happy to farm for that as slowly and casually as possible.

Good luck to you all.

This is kinda a red haring. If you do a single long survival you can get 100 in about 1:45. So 1/.30 Maybe a little less maybe a little more.

If you do a 1 minute mission like capture and you just get the target and run out of the level you get 1/200 hours maybe less maybe more.

So saying your rate when farming for it and just doing missions is going to get wildly varying results.

Archived