29.2.4 Garuda's Talons and Exalted melee still broken

I can't wait for them to dismiss it as "oh yeah, this is totally intended" as if allowing an already poor weapon with no access to Riven mods to not be complete trash was actually the bug all along.

• Like 1
  • DoveCannon changed the title to 29.1.1 Garuda's Talons and Exalted melee still broken
1 minute ago, ..E.luna..Ai.. said:

It is not bug, it is devs decision.

It's a bug till stated otherwise. There are no patch notes anywhere stating these changes. Even if the mod interactions are intended then there's a bug of them being equippable with no benefit. Please read through the entire thread and don't just respond to the latest message with no context.

• Like 2
On 2020-09-19 at 1:50 AM, DoveCannon said:

It's a bug till stated otherwise. There are no patch notes anywhere stating these changes. Even if the mod interactions are intended then there's a bug of them being equippable with no benefit. Please read through the entire thread and don't just respond to the latest message with no context.

Yeah, keep comforting yourself. But until melee 3.0 comes out and vi devs do something like combo Wukong system for all exalted weapons, they will not do any about it.

Btw,for example if my Valkyr claws also receive vi bonus from the gladiator's set, then these hundreds of thousands damage can be multiplied by 20 more. Pointless. 

• Like 1
On 2020-09-20 at 7:18 PM, ..E.luna..Ai.. said:

Yeah, keep comforting yourself. But until melee 3.0 comes out and vi devs do something like combo Wukong system for all exalted weapons, they will not do any about it.

Btw,for example if my Valkyr claws also receive vi bonus from the gladiator's set, then these hundreds of thousands damage can be multiplied by 20 more. Pointless. 

after melee 3.0 her claw still work normaly as her release utill they fix Xoris

• Like 1
On 2020-09-20 at 8:18 PM, ..E.luna..Ai.. said:

Yikes.

As DoveCannon said, "Please read through the entire thread and don't just respond to the latest message with no context."

• Like 3
  • DoveCannon changed the title to 29.2.0 Garuda's Talons and Exalted melee still broken
  • DoveCannon changed the title to 29.2.2 Garuda's Talons and Exalted melee still broken

Don't worry folks, I'm sure they'll at least notice this by patch 30.

Spoiler

da1efo4-5fa0bfff-a171-463b-af09-9d9914b7

*internally screaming*

Edited by Gashryo
  • Like 1

DE what do we have to do to get any attention on this matter? I've lost count of how many weeks this bug has been present and how many times I've posted about it. I just want to be able to play my favorite frames again without knowing they have a massive bug preventing them from being just barely viable. I can't bring myself to play Warframe again knowing this bug is still present and that we can't even get an acknowledgement about the bug. Please DE, give us anything on this issue, I'm begging you.

• Like 5
  • DoveCannon changed the title to 29.2.4 Garuda's Talons and Exalted melee still broken
On 2020-10-08 at 7:21 AM, Gashryo said:

Don't worry folks, I'm sure they'll at least notice this by patch 30.

Reveal hidden contents

da1efo4-5fa0bfff-a171-463b-af09-9d9914b7

*internally screaming*

You might wanna revise that to patch 40 at this rate lol.

Also I still can't believe the amount of people who keep trying to tell me that "its always been like this" and "nothing changed" when clearly something did if the Wiki states that Exalteds can use the Gladiator set bonus if its on other weapons and the Garuda talon page comments are full of people asking what happened with Blood Rush and Weeping Wounds suddenly not working.

• Like 1