29.3.2 Garuda's Talons and Exalted melee still broken

DoveCannon

Can we hear any word at all about these issues?

Or are Garuda, Excalibur(Prime/Umbra), Valkyr(Prime), Titania(Prime), Wukong(Prime) and Baruuk all considered not important enough to have their weapons' mod interactions fixed in a timely manner?

3 hours ago, Raitlor said:

Can we hear any word at all about these issues?

Or are Garuda, Excalibur(Prime/Umbra), Valkyr(Prime), Titania(Prime), Wukong(Prime) and Baruuk all considered not important enough to have their weapons' mod interactions fixed in a timely manner?

If Garuda Prime does come out, her's would probably get fixed(maybe). Just so people would buy her. But since Excalibur, Valkyr, Titania, Wukong, and their Variants already are already out, and can no longer give money to DE; give it 2, maybe 4 years of shouting to people that only responds to extreme backlash or as they call it "mob mentality", or "personal attack". 

Original DE has been replaced. Criticism is no longer a word to them. Not sure what happened to the DE that created the bullet jump because of a bug just to make their player base happy.

Now it's: Thats not what we envisioned; we're nerfing it.

Oh almost 1/3 of the weapons aren't usable due to self damage? IT's a BALanciNg mECHAniC (Took 2 years to fix)

Oh something is no longer usable because we nerfed it too hard? Eh, leave it. They'll still play the game.

Oh we hired narcissistic, self righteous, overall bad people as our chat moderator because we personally knew them? Nah, nepotism doesn't exist here. You are all just attacking us. Talk about them and we might ban you. (Took a year to fix)

Oh we released another game mode thats half baked, buggy as hell, a blatant false advertisement. Eh, it's vacation time.

Point is, they'll get fixed probably in between 1-3 years

15 hours ago, Ender140 said:

If Garuda Prime does come out, her's would probably get fixed(maybe). Just so people would buy her. But since Excalibur, Valkyr, Titania, Wukong, and their Variants already are already out, and can no longer give money to DE; give it 2, maybe 4 years of shouting to people that only responds to extreme backlash or as they call it "mob mentality", or "personal attack". 

Original DE has been replaced. Criticism is no longer a word to them. Not sure what happened to the DE that created the bullet jump because of a bug just to make their player base happy.

Now it's: Thats not what we envisioned; we're nerfing it.

Oh almost 1/3 of the weapons aren't usable due to self damage? IT's a BALanciNg mECHAniC (Took 2 years to fix)

Oh something is no longer usable because we nerfed it too hard? Eh, leave it. They'll still play the game.

Oh we hired narcissistic, self righteous, overall bad people as our chat moderator because we personally knew them? Nah, nepotism doesn't exist here. You are all just attacking us. Talk about them and we might ban you. (Took a year to fix)

Oh we released another game mode thats half baked, buggy as hell, a blatant false advertisement. Eh, it's vacation time.

Point is, they'll get fixed probably in between 1-3 years

I'm well aware this is no longer the DE I bought a founder pack from. I've been here since 2013, I've seen the fall. But at this point all we can do is keep screaming into the void and hope the void notices and actually does something.

I for one no longer feel like playing as much because the issues keep getting worse and nothing is being done. We're about to start week 11 of these issues with no word at all, and I feel strongly at this point this was an intended ninja nerf and since these frames aren't incredibly popular (barring Excal, but hardly anyone uses his sword as a real sword), there will never be enough backlash to get them to backtrack this particular one.

Can ya'll take just the tiniest of chill pills and take off your tin foil hats? Garuda is one of the least popular frames and Warframe is a huge game. DE has their attention elsewhere (namely tennocon and Deimos) I get that this issue means a lot to you but it's very small in the grand scheme of things, it's clearly a bug and not intentional and other bugs have gone on far far longer before being fixed because they weren't a focus or in the spotlight. I understand you want to feel heard which is completely reasonable but everything beyond that I'm this thread is just bizarre.

37 minutes ago, neochiken said:

Can ya'll take just the tiniest of chill pills and take off your tin foil hats? Garuda is one of the least popular frames and Warframe is a huge game. DE has their attention elsewhere (namely tennocon and Deimos) I get that this issue means a lot to you but it's very small in the grand scheme of things, it's clearly a bug and not intentional and other bugs have gone on far far longer before being fixed because they weren't a focus or in the spotlight. I understand you want to feel heard which is completely reasonable but everything beyond that I'm this thread is just bizarre.

They should focus on fixing the game before making new content. Every major patch we get more things break. That means there's more and more content broken and forgotten. This has been the pattern for the past few years. Garuda might be one of the least popular frames, but she's also one of the most broken (as can be seen by several megathreads of broken Garuda issues). Maybe this is the reason she's so unpopular. Not only that but all exalted melee weapons are broken. If we don't remind DE of the bugs that are still present they will just stay bugs and never be fixed. This is a bug report forum, no tin foil hats here, just people reporting bugs and wanting them fixed.

4 minutes ago, NazT_DragN said:

Last I knew about this is that it's not a bug. DE did this on purpose to counter "Infinite dmg" builds that relied on the interactions between the set mods and exalted weapons.

The bug happened on patch 27.5.4 with no word about exalted weapons.

8 hours ago, neochiken said:

What a clown. If you don't care about the issue, take your own chill pill and tin foil hats and move on. No issue is "big or small" in the grand scheme of things. It's what we spent time and paid money for - if it's broken, we expect it to get fixed. If it doesn't, expect trust to be broken. Sounds familiar? Yea, ain't the first time it's happened. Unreasonable? Not in my book. 

"DE has their attention elsewhere" - give me a break. This didn't happen yesterday, it's been like this for months. And if you're the type who just loves to argue "they can't fix old stuff, because they're adding new stuff." Guess what always happen to the new stuff? It comes out broken. Oh wow, ain't the first time either - ain't even the tenth time that's happened. Maybe that's why some of us are so jaded and "off the chill pill", hmm?

"Garuda is one of the least popular frames and Warframe is a huge game" - no S#&$. This excuses nothing but reaffirms their incompetence. If their own game and scope has gotten too big to maintain, is that an issue on the player's part? Perhaps it's the reason why some of us are deciding to distance from the game? How very "bizarre" indeed.

13 minutes ago, xlPreXiioNzlx said:

Isn't a bug is intentionally, they nerf the exalted weapons

There are no patch notes backing this statement up. Things were working as expected one patch, then the next they weren't. Also Garuda's Talons aren't exalted weapons and yet are still effected by this.

Archived