29.3.2 Garuda's Talons and Exalted melee still broken

DoveCannon

vor einer Stunde schrieb NonbinaryRobot:

Shes now getting a new augment mod in the Arcane update and DE STILL refuses to address this.

Come on, DE. Just give us some sort of acknowledgement.

An augment no less that affects the combo counter of her talons. Meanwhile Bloodrush and all the Gladiator mods are broken with her talons... 🤪

Yep. I give up. DE's decision-making is a riddle I can't (and probably never will) solve.

24 minutes ago, Shiromeguri said:

Clearly, no, especially after she said that in the last devstream with her words on the new augment :

@[DE]Rebeccain the quoted clip you say that Garuda's Talons are able to "get your crit going up and up" but that's not the case right now. This has been broken for MONTHS. Please, we have been screaming but have not been able to get any attention on the issue.

Well.....

The good news with this augment is that even if DE still somehow can't see the problem with her talons, the rest of the community will certainly notice when trying it out in the next update.

So HOPEFULLY, it won't be long after that something is done about this.

6 minutes ago, Gashryo said:

Well.....

The good news with this augment is that even if DE still somehow can't see the problem with her talons, the rest of the community will certainly notice when trying it out in the next update.

So HOPEFULLY, it won't be long after that something is done about this.

Hopefully! But with DE's track record, I feel like it's just gonna be another 20 years before they do anything.

Maybe, they'll """""buff""""" her in the next batch of frames. Though, I'm slightly afraid that's just gonna be them going "welp, her talons are exalted now :)".

5 hours ago, -CCC-Goldrims said:

I just came back from a several months break.

First thing i did was go to this thread.

#*!% my life.

I wish I had better news for you, Tenno. I really do.

Maybe with the new Garuda augment this issue will be stealth fixed. But I'm not holding my breath.

Just got word from a mate in the current test cluster:

THEY FIXED THE CLAWS! I REPEAT, THEY FIXED THE CLAWS!!

200.gif

Blood Rush now scales properly with the combo counter, bringing those crits to orange and beyond~ 😍

Still waiting on confirmation about the other mods too and Gladiator set with the exalted.

Now lets just hope that it sticks with the live update afterwards.

1 hour ago, Gashryo said:

200.gif

Blood Rush now scales properly with the combo counter, bringing those crits to orange and beyond~ 😍

Still waiting on confirmation about the other mods too and Gladiator set with the exalted.

Hell yeah!!! It's about time!!! 

4 hours ago, Gashryo said:

200.gif

Is this what hope feels like? I wonder if they will even acknowledge the bug in the patch notes. Either way I'm excited for this.

7 hours ago, Gashryo said:

200.gif

And to think, these months of anguish could have been avoided if they just you know, told us they were looking into it when we reported it. Or had a stickied "known issues" post in the bug report main forums.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Gashryo:

200.gif

WOW. Finally! They could have told us in advance ... but I take it. Thanks for letting us know. 👍

1 hour ago, --DSP--Snap47 said:

As much as I want to celebrate, can't help but feel a tad salty for all seven pages of screaming and numerous other threads. I suppose reddit is the way to do it, not the forums.

Either way, good job everyone, hope this thread can finally rest. 

There's a good change the only reason this might be fixed is because Garuda is getting a new augment that effects her talons.

5 hours ago, DoveCannon said:
6 hours ago, --DSP--Snap47 said:

As much as I want to celebrate, can't help but feel a tad salty for all seven pages of screaming and numerous other threads. I suppose reddit is the way to do it, not the forums.

Either way, good job everyone, hope this thread can finally rest. 

There's a good change the only reason this might be fixed is because Garuda is getting a new augment that effects her talons.

I kinda get what he means though. This whole ordeal just highlights the same old problem as always that DE sadly doesn't play their own game as much as they should, and that this bug only just now got the attention coz of a fluke with the new augment. :/

If DE were actually aware of the bug all this time, then its still just as bad that they refused to make any statements and further gave power to all the naysayers in burying this along with other bugs.

I can confirm that, coming with Deimos Arcana, we are fixing the Gladiator set bonus as well as Weeping Wounds and Blood Rush not working on Garuda's Talons.  The intended design is that mods on the Talons will not interact or combine with mods on your ordinary melee weapon. In other words if you put the Gladiator set on your Talons it will work for your Talons, but if you then equip a Skana that doesn't have those mods, it will not affect the Skana.  Any situation where the mods on the Talons are found to be affecting anything other than the Talons should be considered a bug.

7 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

I can confirm that, coming with Deimos Arcana, we are fixing the Gladiator set bonus as well as Weeping Wounds and Blood Rush not working on Garuda's Talons.  The intended design is that mods on the Talons will not interact or combine with mods on your ordinary melee weapon. In other words if you put the Gladiator set on your Talons it will work for your Talons, but if you then equip a Skana that doesn't have those mods, it will not affect the Skana.  Any situation where the mods on the Talons are found to be affecting anything other than the Talons should be considered a bug.

Hi Momaw,

This would have been really nice to know ~5 months ago when we first started reporting this issue so that we knew something was indeed wrong and not just nerfed with no warning.

Might I suggest you consider some sort of stickied "known issues" thread so players reporting issues know their reports have at least been seen by the team?

6 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

This is very good news. Thank you for confirming that the reported Garuda's Talons bug was in fact a bug and is being worked on.

What about exalted melees not being effected by the Gladiator set bonus when equiped on the exalted melee itself or a regular melee / sentinal melee?

1 hour ago, [DE]Momaw said:

I can confirm that, coming with Deimos Arcana, we are fixing the Gladiator set bonus...

Can we have an official statement on mods equipped on Deconstructor affecting melee stats, including Garuda's talons?

Just in case you forgot about this factor and leave it untouched for... too long. Please don't.

Archived