Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

29.3.2 Garuda's Talons and Exalted melee still broken

22 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

I can confirm that, coming with Deimos Arcana, we are fixing the Gladiator set bonus as well as Weeping Wounds and Blood Rush not working on Garuda's Talons.

Nice, I wish some day exalted melee abilities will be replaced by universal melee buffs (including former ultimate effects), while exalted melee weapons receive Talons' treatment. Like in this Excalibur rework suggestion, for example:

8inmopot2uy51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg

0a2bjdav2uy51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg

Edited by Xaero

Well we made to the patch notes, but no mention of this thread while other report threads got linked. Guess they don't want people to know how long it was busted.
Also still no mention of Gladiator bonuses on Exalteds.

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, DoveCannon said:

Just got into 29.5.1 to test. Garuda's Talons, Valky Talons, and Exalted Blade all are benefiting from the mods you would expect, even thought DE didn't mention anything about the exalted weapons.

Well then, I guess its about time we start popping our bottles of champagne in celebration: 

giphy.gif

Its been a real honor, fighting alongside you folks in making this finally happen. 🥳

Edited by Gashryo
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Gashryo said:

Well then, I guess its about time we start popping our bottles of champagne in celebration: 

giphy.gif

Its been a real honor, fighting alongside you folks in making this finally happen. 🥳

Celebrate indeed. Good fighting alongside you, Tenno.

The Office GIF - TheOffice SteveCarell MichaelScott GIFs

• Like 1