capitanblondebeard
freestuffleech
helmspider2

Titania Prime Access Winner:
TWITCH:

hekate_lech

Cephalon Joke-A-Thon Contest Winners:

Spoiler
  1. After returning from the Rail Jack: “Operator, would it be alright if I -ANNIHILATE- speak with that other Cephalon? No, I’m not jealous, why would you think that?” - GizMax

2. “Who is a cute Domestik Drone? [Glitch voice] You are, that’s who! Oh, Operator, Ordis didn't see you there.” - Steregrin

3. [Frame Fighter Noises] “Sorry, Ordis shall play with the volume off.” - L1ghtning_

4. “Operator! I have wonderful news. Your Argon crystals are expiring! - UsE TheM yOu wAsteFul - I suggest you make good use of them as soon as possible.” - GenoBeast1910

5. “Knock, Knock! ... Now who would be knocking all the way out here?! Operator, I don't think you should answer that.” - Corvus-115

6. “Operator, I am sorry - happy - to report that all my good jokes Argon.” - RoboJoe256

7. “Operator, the Sentients won't laugh at my jokes!  Did they adapt to my humor?” - Edetha

8. TIE “Operator, I'm picking up a distress signal... Oh, no, it's just Corpus adverts using emergency frequencies to avoid spam filters again.” - Shelneroth

9. TIE “Operator, Ordis has been communicating with the Foundry’s AI Precepts. I believe we have forged a new connection!” - HowWesWasOne

10. “Operator, do you know which finger the corpus use to count their money? The Index!” - Raozwire

These winners have been determined by Design Council vote! We look forward to recording the Top 3 winning lines and adding them in-game once the Warframe Team returns to the studio after working-from-home.

Cephalon Joke-A-Thon Contest Honorable Mentions:

Spoiler
  • "Ordis would tell you more about the Corpus, Operator, but you do not seem... invested. Perhaps another time?" - demishock 

• "Operator, what do the Corpus call tax evasion? A false profit." - Cthulhumon

• "Oh, Operator! I'm so glad to see your back. I'm glad to see all your other sides too!" - JaloopyManwich

• "Operator, have you heard the joke about landing crafts? Don't worry, it's over your head." - DazWolfe

• "Operator, your Warframe is the kavat’s meow." - RegnilLord

• "Operator! What do you call an [OBLITERATED] eliminated corrupted? Null and Void!" - KorbashKrull

• "Operator, have a small reminder to keep your friends close, and your enemies gri-near." - PineTreeGuy

• "Operator, Ordis was wondering all night where the sun had gone… Then it dawned on me." - Misery_216

• "Operator!  May I suggest fishing For...tuna?" - thantik

• "A message for me?! Oh, it looks like it’s for you, Operator." - Guess the Meme

• "Operator, does it feel drafty in here? Must be the solar winds..." - Darth Ordis

• "Operator, what do you call a greedy corpse? A Corpus!" - Tunnelblur

• "Ordis sees all these ExPLOOOssssIONS… and wonders… is the Operator having a blast?" - MasterRJ

Fan Art:

See you next week!

2 hours ago, MarrikBroom said:

So still staying silent about the xoris nerf and how it looks like you are steering towards riven market? Or that the reasons you listed for the xoris nerf have been pretty thoroughly debunked?

Its just a game. If they wish to change the game on a whim then that it is their right to do so. We just have to switch back to the  Naramon focus skill tree, because its required to use when using exalted abilities.

As always, I enjoyed watching you.

My bf and I make Thursday night our warframe nights - we stay up super late and play together. Super late because we're in the UK, and prime time starts at midnight!

We stay up really late just to watch you!

It's very, very late for me. My body doesn't handle it well, but I really enjoy watching you.

Thanks for keeping going whilst at home. You're doing a really good job, and I know it can't be easy.

Cheers from Britain!

Oyoyu

Hey I got a question I watched the Livestream yesterday the whole stream and the daily drop was 200 ducats I linked my twitch with my Xbox last week and I didn't receive the daily drop as of the time I'm writing this. I know my Xbox is linked because I just checked and it saz it is linked and I have proof I don't have to be a twitch prime member to receive the drop do I? I apologize if I'm asking I'm the wrong place

21 minutes ago, (XB1)KSI VorTex81 said:

Hey I got a question I watched the Livestream yesterday the whole stream and the daily drop was 200 ducats I linked my twitch with my Xbox last week and I didn't receive the daily drop as of the time I'm writing this. I know my Xbox is linked because I just checked and it saz it is linked and I have proof I don't have to be a twitch prime member to receive the drop do I? I apologize if I'm asking I'm the wrong place

I have been having this problem too the first time I linked my Twitch account.
So theres 3 kind of reward from linking Twitch Account with Warframe Account (This also applies with Mixer)

#1 So first is, the linking reward, by linking your Twitch to Warframe Account you will get Broca Prominence Syandana.

latest?cb=20171031151825
Sometimes it wont let you know if you got it into your inventory, people says you can link and unlink then link again, but more importantly try checking your arsenal or inventory after you Relogin. 

#2 The Second is, Twitch Prime Loot, if you have amazon prime or prime video you can access Twitch Prime, and get exclusive rewards every month or from the last month, again THIS REWARD SOMETIMES NOT ANNOUNCED by the game inbox, its just there, suddenly in your inventory, try RELOGIN and Check your inventorye0f0bff648f0617c20997aba7772f344.png

#3 And the last on is Twitch Drop you can get this by watching warframe official stream on Twitch or Mixer, with minimum 30 minutes and you will get that day drop, these rewards are vary can be a decoration, a prime warframe (tennocon 2019) & (Tennocon 2020 im looking at you), or a mere ducats just like this week Twitch drops. THIS REWARD will be shown through your INBOX from Teshin to indicate you get the reward just like any invasion drop you get in game.

DM_7boBWsAAywN4?format=jpg&name=large

I hope this help Tenno ^^

I was hoping for Steel Essence to be equivalent to Vitus Essence in terms of acquisition rate, but "twice the chance of Oberon parts" seems a bit low considering I need Oberon parts ONCE in my entire play time - well, one of them twice for the Seeding Step Ephemera.

I think 10.000 Kuva costs 15 Steel Essence if I'm not mistaken which means you ask from players to farm (15 divided by 2 =) 7.5 "Oberon Parts" for 10.000 Kuva. Considering people cleared entire planets without getting a single essence drop and there's only a single acquisition of guaranteed 2 Essence for clearing an entire planet aside from doing Eidolons AGAIN you might see how Vitus Essence seems way better. You get one per rotation, you can get three extra per rotation and drones can drop them. Vitus Essence have a decent, constant and fix acquisition rate and rng only results in getting more than expected - never less.

I don't know man, I really hoped it would increase the mode's longevity for me and would make people who are ready transition into Steel Path as new base difficulty similar to NG+ in other games, but I think after clearing the map I will grind out the cosmetics slowly by doing Steel Path Eidolons AGAIN and then I'm done with it and go back to the regular starchart. Which makes Steel Path a one-time only thing for me instead of a consistent part of the game.

As a sidenote: getting put back to do Eidolons (or Orbs) again multiple times sucks. I did them the first time around until I had everything they drop and from the Quills then I had to go back when you increased the Magi to rank 5. Now it seems they'll be the most reliable way to get Steel Essence and I already expect having to revisit them (and the Orbs) for a 4th time when you decide to increase the Virtuosi to rank 5 as well. Handling things this way really can make you despise content. It doesn't revitalize old content since you do the exact same thing you did 2 (?) years ago AGAIN - partialy for even the exact same reason such as getting max rank Magi again. It is more of a recycle of old content than anything healthy for the game or the players in my opinion since nothing about the content you tell us to go back to itself changes. It's the exact same thing I played plenty years ago.

Lastly, while I think this ship has sailed, Steel Path would have been a good opportunity to re-introduce a way to get Umbra Forma for people who didn't exploit Railjack and are stll waiting for a way to catch up to the exploiters. My next hope is that The New War includes that possibility, I guess.

It's always weird to post feedback in threads like this, because console players aren't allowed to post it in more suited places such as the PC update announcements despite there being no requirement to have played certain things to see potential issues such as some of the ones mentioned.

I imagine that incentive-driven players are a pain to please and design for since they usually are good at estimating and figuring out efficient ways to get what they aim for. I appreciate the general addition of Steel Essence based on player feedback and simply laid out some thoughts and concerns from my pov. I hope the potential Steel Path has will be realized eventually.

Thanks for reading.

Archived