Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SteelPath] Beating Zealoid Prelate- Bragging rights?

Nezha_Rose

So I just did a 4 man team run for the Zealoid SteelPath in the Derelicts, it was the last mission I needed to clear that "planet". So far it was a smooth drive, but then we noticed that the Zealoid... was actually tanking everything we had, with all my banes and everything, it was insane!

We just finished the mission, took us 43 minutes. And hoooooooie, it was.... pretty fun? Imo the light timer would need to be tweaked a bit. Keeping the lights charged with the bulkier infested, especially the new infested units unique to that mission, probably arbitrary extended that timer.

kqdWNu7.jpg

So far, clearing the derelict was challenging since you cant pub it, so if you recruit or form a squad you can storm trough it until the Zealoid.

AsrBhxY.jpgc0kWwhi.jpgTyLjhKp.jpg

If you also beat this guy, tell me what you did! Id like to help more clan members complete this node as well, so this isnt the last time Ill fight him.

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Nezha_Rose:

Wait......

Mesa works?

. . . . Well. I kinda, well. Huh

Yes, but I ran out of energy quite often.
I tested EV-Trin after that and she does dmg, too.
So i would guess EV-Trin and Mesa should be a solid team.
(And he's weak to gas dmg)

Sadly I don't remember what's been the meta back when it was the nightwave boss fight.

1 hour ago, LoopStricken said:

Having just attempted it, I'd like to know the loadout and mods.

Don't know if it's optimal or not, but here it is (and a video of the SP Emissary: Ok, it's probably my melee setup more than anything :D. Also, there was a glitch with the lantern thing that may have made it a minute faster than it should have been?

24 minutes ago, schilds said:

Don't know if it's optimal or not, but here it is (and a video of the SP Emissary: Ok, it's probably my melee setup more than anything :D. Also, there was a glitch with the lantern thing that may have made it a minute faster than it should have been?

Cool beans - it's 5am here so I'll check it tomorrow.

4 hours ago, Nezha_Rose said:

So I just did a 4 man team run for the Zealoid SteelPath in the Derelicts, it was the last mission I needed to clear that "planet". So far it was a smooth drive, but then we noticed that the Zealoid... was actually tanking everything we had, with all my banes and everything, it was insane!

We just finished the mission, took us 43 minutes. And hoooooooie, it was.... pretty fun? Imo the light timer would need to be tweaked a bit. Keeping the lights charged with the bulkier infested, especially the new infested units unique to that mission, probably arbitrary extended that timer.

kqdWNu7.jpg

So far, clearing the derelict was challenging since you cant pub it, so if you recruit or form a squad you can storm trough it until the Zealoid.

Reveal hidden contents

AsrBhxY.jpgc0kWwhi.jpgTyLjhKp.jpg

If you also beat this guy, tell me what you did! Id like to help more clan members complete this node as well, so this isnt the last time Ill fight him.

solo chroma with redeemer 12min on first run

too ez

40 min is a joke

and comments above also have better solutions

vor 32 Minuten schrieb schilds:

I think that ridiculous toughness is *all* health. Btw, it's weak to gas, maybe could have been faster if I modded for that? :D. Apply viral with secondary and mod gas on melee.

From what i could tell, prelate is just immune to viral procs like a few other bosses.

2 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

From what i could tell, prelate is just immune to viral procs like a few other bosses.

Yeah it looks like it. I can see corrosive + heat + physical procs but not viral. No reason not to build for gas then.

1 hour ago, kengxiaoju said:

solo chroma with redeemer 12min on first run

too ez

40 min is a joke

and comments above also have better solutions

I didnt build to gas and we had no Chromas :c

You know, in hindsight, I should had checked the codex for his weakness. We went straight to him after Lephantis, so our team had mostly Corrosive. (My fault, I rushed the timer there)

@schilds : "Don't know if it's optimal or not, but here it is (and a video of the SP Emissary: Ok, it's probably my melee setup more than anything :D. Also, there was a glitch with the lantern thing that may have made it a minute faster than it should have been?"

Man its been long since Ive seen a Valkyr be this much of a killer. Ill def give it a shot. 

Also you didnt waste 10p rushing the prelate key right? XD.  It takes a bit to build one.

Ok, so tested it with gas and .. it was slightly faster but at around 6 minutes, a significant chunk of that time is spent running around :D, and it's easy to waste moment here and there. Wisp might be a good option?

I basically took in the sort of frame/loadout I do for demolysts in high level disruptions, so: Valkyr are Garuda are pretty good, Banshee is normally a frame I take into high level disruptions but is too squishy here (someone better at dodging might be able to make her work :-P). Wisp should be decent. 

So if you have something that works well on demolysts, it probably works well here (though with elements changed to suit). Also, as it doesn't send out a nully pulse every few seconds, there should be more options.

Archived