Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SteelPath] Beating Zealoid Prelate- Bragging rights?

Nezha_Rose

12 hours ago, schilds said:

Don't know if it's optimal or not, but here it is (and a video of the SP Emissary: Ok, it's probably my melee setup more than anything :D. Also, there was a glitch with the lantern thing that may have made it a minute faster than it should have been?

I'm obviously doing something wrong, nowhere near the same damage output and if anything hits me, I die.

4 hours ago, (PS4)grayhyh said:

Im more intrested as to how you cleared lephantis steel path without issues... on sorties he is somewhat of a bullet sponge,I cant imagine him on level 130 with 2 times the hp....thats a chroma-rhino territory right there

We had a team of 4, all corrosive.

I used Nova to slow them down once they reveal their weakpoint. And I think we had an armor reducer on the team, Nyx. We had a Nekros to try and get extra loot and I think Volt using his shields.

Lephantis went down fast-ish.

5 hours ago, LoopStricken said:

I'm obviously doing something wrong, nowhere near the same damage output and if anything hits me, I die.

Not sure. A couple of things. The armour in my build comes from warcry (so that has to be up when necessary). Constant healing is from the Amalgam Daikyu mod, used with a nikana zaw. Then there's also the gladiator set bonuses on the Helios' Deconstructor (forgot to show).

38 minutes ago, (PS4)Yggranya said:

So, do any of you actually enjoy shooting an enemy in the face for half an hour? If the answer is "yes" then you are easy to please.

Also, how many of you have rivens?

I didn't particularly enjoy this fight, mostly because I started to chew my tongue after the second death.And I do not have a riven for any of the equipment I used.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Yggranya said:

So, do any of you actually enjoy shooting an enemy in the face for half an hour? If the answer is "yes" then you are easy to please.

Well, enjoyment is subjective. Shooting an enemy for 30 mins is actually fascinating since this is the first time in a long while Ive experienced this in warframe. Im certain others (I cant say "we" in this site since people feel like Im generalizing)  probably felt the same way.

So yeah it was fun the first time. But due to the lack of incentives to do it again aside from helping clan mates, I wont do it again ya dig?

1 hour ago, (PS4)Yggranya said:

Also, how many of you have rivens?

I dont have the meta 1000p rivens, I think I dont have a single riven thats more than 200p. So eh, I dont think my Rivens helped there.

So after reading all this, I saved this guy for last, but then during the fight I found Khora's 2 worked on him so it made it way easy as I just kept spamming that and killed him. Also the invincible mobs can still get dangled. I did use 1 energy pizza, a wisp specter and I died once cause I was standing in the sludge.

The real nemesis of the Steel Path was Jordas IMO. That was a solid 15min of bullet spraying with my 60% Ayanga with Viral, Radiation and Impact which I should have changed to gas or something else before the fight, but ugh that was a hell of a slog. 

1 hour ago, Wiz3rd said:

Quick question: can we still get the prelate keys somehow?
All the information I found was rather inconclusive.

Yup, blueprint is in the market it's called "Derelict Emissary Assassinate Blueprint". Doesn't take anything crazy, just an hour to make.

On 2020-07-10 at 10:52 AM, (PS4)grayhyh said:

Im more intrested as to how you cleared lephantis steel path without issues... on sorties he is somewhat of a bullet sponge,I cant imagine him on level 130 with 2 times the hp....thats a chroma-rhino territory right there

Titania Razorwing pistols with +Corrosive and Blast. Lephantis has the same cap damage as Nullifiers shields.

Of all the bosses out there in Steel Path, Mutalist Alad V is the worst

1 minute ago, IronElf said:

Titania Razorwing pistols with +Corrosive and Blast. Lephantis has the same cap damage as Nullifiers shields.

Of all the bosses out there in Steel Path, Mutalist Alad V is the worst

I can see him being one of the worst but the worst of all? i dunno vay hek and ropalolist sounds terrible but idk steel path hasnt come to consoles yet.

De Why Mutalist alad v has to be 90% of the times invulernable?

40 minutes ago, AegisSiege said:

Yup, blueprint is in the market it's called "Derelict Emissary Assassinate Blueprint". Doesn't take anything crazy, just an hour to make.

You're a lifesaver. I've been looking for it everywhere.

On 2020-07-10 at 2:52 PM, (PS4)grayhyh said:

for me chroma with a heavy attack build redeemer made short work of him solo

I just bring chroma and a kronen prime, solo'd in 9 mins 3 secs, just bring your best shts, even if i could've done better

EDIT: at least we have the tools to even melt bullet sponge, but a BUGGY bullet sponge like the chicken eidolon, yeah takes mental to do solo

On 2020-07-10 at 2:41 AM, Nezha_Rose said:

So I just did a 4 man team run for the Zealoid SteelPath in the Derelicts, it was the last mission I needed to clear that "planet". So far it was a smooth drive, but then we noticed that the Zealoid... was actually tanking everything we had, with all my banes and everything, it was insane!

We just finished the mission, took us 43 minutes. And hoooooooie, it was.... pretty fun? Imo the light timer would need to be tweaked a bit. Keeping the lights charged with the bulkier infested, especially the new infested units unique to that mission, probably arbitrary extended that timer.

kqdWNu7.jpg

So far, clearing the derelict was challenging since you cant pub it, so if you recruit or form a squad you can storm trough it until the Zealoid.

Reveal hidden contents

AsrBhxY.jpgc0kWwhi.jpgTyLjhKp.jpg

If you also beat this guy, tell me what you did! Id like to help more clan members complete this node as well, so this isnt the last time Ill fight him.

There's one on YT beating only 5min XD

Archived