[SteelPath] Beating Zealoid Prelate- Bragging rights?

1 hour ago, Serafim_94 said:

Did anybody kill Jordas golem in reasonable time?

Mission took less than 5 minutes, half of that was walking through the map.

The regular Imperator Vandal for Corroisve and Crit, Odonata so the Shell can increase CD.

No, no rivens.

• Like 5
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2020-07-09 at 9:41 PM, Nezha_Rose said:

So I just did a 4 man team run for the Zealoid SteelPath in the Derelicts, it was the last mission I needed to clear that "planet". So far it was a smooth drive, but then we noticed that the Zealoid... was actually tanking everything we had, with all my banes and everything, it was insane!

We just finished the mission, took us 43 minutes. And hoooooooie, it was.... pretty fun? Imo the light timer would need to be tweaked a bit. Keeping the lights charged with the bulkier infested, especially the new infested units unique to that mission, probably arbitrary extended that timer.

kqdWNu7.jpg

So far, clearing the derelict was challenging since you cant pub it, so if you recruit or form a squad you can storm trough it until the Zealoid.

Reveal hidden contents

AsrBhxY.jpgc0kWwhi.jpgTyLjhKp.jpg

If you also beat this guy, tell me what you did! Id like to help more clan members complete this node as well, so this isnt the last time Ill fight him.

4 player, melee with gas damage and just went at him hard.

4 minutes ago, pook-pook said:

Yikes, with Heart of Deimos coming does that mean that you gotta clear Steel Path Derelict before then or the decoration is a limited edition??

I gotta get moving!!!

After Heart of Deimos launches, finishing the Deimos region will give you BOTH the Deimos and Derelict rewards regardless of whether you have previously finished the Derelicts. This way everybody has a chance to finish their entire set, and thematically it respects both areas: the original Derelicts, and the new Deimos landscape.

Sorry friend, but your party was really bad, i did it solo in 31 minutes with my mesa (using viral, yes viral, now i know that he is strong against viral XD), he is bulet sponge AF but not something that take 40+ minutes with 4 guys.

• Like 1
On 2020-07-09 at 9:41 PM, Nezha_Rose said:

So I just did a 4 man team run for the Zealoid SteelPath in the Derelicts, it was the last mission I needed to clear that "planet". So far it was a smooth drive, but then we noticed that the Zealoid... was actually tanking everything we had, with all my banes and everything, it was insane!

We just finished the mission, took us 43 minutes. And hoooooooie, it was.... pretty fun? Imo the light timer would need to be tweaked a bit. Keeping the lights charged with the bulkier infested, especially the new infested units unique to that mission, probably arbitrary extended that timer.

kqdWNu7.jpg

So far, clearing the derelict was challenging since you cant pub it, so if you recruit or form a squad you can storm trough it until the Zealoid.

Reveal hidden contents

AsrBhxY.jpgc0kWwhi.jpgTyLjhKp.jpg

If you also beat this guy, tell me what you did! Id like to help more clan members complete this node as well, so this isnt the last time Ill fight him.

I beat him playing revenant Solo for a meme using the power of Paraceisis Cond.O and blood rush with viral for the meme. Not the most efficient I suppose but it was funny watching him get stun locked my Mesmer skin and I if your struggling with the prelate himself you can use enthrall to end the lantern phase and just kill the infested he uses to heal himself to deal the main damage And then push at the end to kill him

Edited by (XB1)shadowhedgehogk

17 minutes solo with my Oberon and his trusty machete wraith, so not exactly a very meta build 😋 Did take gas damage along though.

Could go a great deal faster with a more focused loadout, but it was a fun fight. You can go down fast if you don't pay attention.

I went solo with octavia, was easy. :d

Edit

I see alot people say some bosses are just too strong, but I think they just don't know what frames and weapons to use, because I finished all steelpath solo, not bragging just saying anyone can do it just need good build and don't sleep, put some energy in ur work.

Edited by Winter-DOS
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, (PS4)goonie4good said:

I just face tanked him with Inaros and Kronen, took about 10 minutes. Just finished Steel Path solo and really the only thing that gave me issues was the Ropalyst, but it was mostly because that fight is a buggy mess 😅

That fight seemed buggier to me now than how it felt on its original release. I don't know what happened with it.

So Ropalolyst never again, until DE releases Steel Path squared or something.

• Like 1

I went with a gas build on Dual Keres with red crits, Kuva Bramma and Mirage. Her 1 will attract the enemies including the boss while you beat him up and it goes down fast. For the second phase you just grab the lantern and go back to the zealoid and beat him up just like on first phase, and when he goes invulnerable with the adds healing him up, you swap to Bramma and aoe the S#&$ out of them all in no time from a single spot (Mirage's 1 helps with this) and boss never heals. Repeat until it's dead and it only takes a few minutes.

For Jordas Golem I used a Velocitus (no forma and no riven) with crit and corrosive and Odonata's 1 which gives 200% crit damage like Volt's shields. It takes longer to go through the map than killing it.

The real annoying boss is Ropalolyst, simply because of its shields. Even when good amps it takes forever, especially if you're solo because no one wants to join on recruit channel and the node is empty.

Friend and I 2 manned it in 15 min.

2 destrezas packed with crit and gas did great. Spam heavy. I used Rev spin to win to mass kill and keep lamp lit, he used Ash to stay cloaked while shanking. Went fairly smooth, chaotic, but smooth. 

Edit: also, if you have Nora's ship, he can go sleepy bye if you can time it right. We did 2 back to back and blew his last phase away, lol.

Edited by (XB1)ZDragonLord X
Added tip.

A random Valky and I (Umbra) duoed him a week ago on Steel Path.  It was my first time fighting him (took a long break and returned)  Took like 15ish minutes but got him down.  I didn't know he was a braggable achievement.  Anyway, GG OP.  

Edited by Alaeacus