Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SteelPath] Beating Zealoid Prelate- Bragging rights?

Nezha_Rose

Solo, Revenant.  Paracesis and Amprex.  

Slap down mesmer skin.  Hit the zealoids with a slowing blast from the operator.  Slice to win.  As long as you keep that hit counter high you can do some significant damage, and even get some decent slash and impact procs.  Slash gives you damage over time, impact can actually break the chain and prevent any attacks from hitting.  Keep the mesmer skin up, and use the Amprex once the lantern busts to prevent full healing.  

Entire fight took about 12 minutes.  I tried with the redeemer prime, and the damage was generally more but less impactful.  27 minutes to eat an instant death from a bastion, because nova is squishy, was frustrating.  Running Revenant was literally idiot proof.  I am under the understanding that you can also skip the first phase, but I didn't try.  

Also, don't rely on his ultimate.  The 1000+ damage numbers look great, but the health pool is so deep that you'll run out of energy without making much of a dent.  Yeah, melee really is the only choice in this game anymore.  

On 2020-07-09 at 8:41 PM, Nezha_Rose said:

Imo the light timer would need to be tweaked a bit. Keeping the lights charged with the bulkier infested, especially the new infested units unique to that mission, probably arbitrary extended that timer.

That light timer absolutely needs to be adjusted somehow, or else the range of its radius. I was never able to earn the rewards from the final stage of that event (which I think was the survival, not an assassinate?).

Not because I couldn't survive, nor because I couldn't do the damage, but because there just weren't enough enemies spawning. Might be I should've grouped up for it, but even 2-manning it didn't seem possible.

On 2020-07-09 at 10:48 PM, schilds said:

Don't know if it's optimal or not, but here it is (and a video of the SP Emissary: Ok, it's probably my melee setup more than anything :D. Also, there was a glitch with the lantern thing that may have made it a minute faster than it should have been?

Iiiiinteresting color scheme, Operator... my sensors are... B̴̡̢̰̳̦̻͍͍̘̻̥̠͕͕͂̃̒̍̄L̷̢̝̖̱̘̘̘͔͙̤͇̱͇̲̞̇̒̽E̴̛̲͉̫̭͕͔̙͓̋͂̉̀͆̓̒́́͠E̵̛̙̲̟͈̻̱̼̼͖̮̺̟͋̅͆̎͛Ḑ̵̰͔̱̟͍̺̠̺͓̙̺̣̪̇̆́̑͂͒̂͒̕͝͝͝͝ͅĨ̷̧̮͚̱͕͙͔̣̯̓̀͊̉̀̀͋͂̆̚͘͝͠͠Ň̷̢̧̢̢͈̱͍͇͖͉̩̫̮͑͒͊̔̈́̇̀̈́̄͊͘͠Ģ̴̩̙̬̘͕͓͋̀̃̑̃̀̐̓͆̾̅͗̽́̓ͅ

2 hours ago, DrakeWurrum said:

Iiiiinteresting color scheme, Operator... my sensors are... B̴̡̢̰̳̦̻͍͍̘̻̥̠͕͕͂̃̒̍̄L̷̢̝̖̱̘̘̘͔͙̤͇̱͇̲̞̇̒̽E̴̛̲͉̫̭͕͔̙͓̋͂̉̀͆̓̒́́͠E̵̛̙̲̟͈̻̱̼̼͖̮̺̟͋̅͆̎͛Ḑ̵̰͔̱̟͍̺̠̺͓̙̺̣̪̇̆́̑͂͒̂͒̕͝͝͝͝ͅĨ̷̧̮͚̱͕͙͔̣̯̓̀͊̉̀̀͋͂̆̚͘͝͠͠Ň̷̢̧̢̢͈̱͍͇͖͉̩̫̮͑͒͊̔̈́̇̀̈́̄͊͘͠Ģ̴̩̙̬̘͕͓͋̀̃̑̃̀̐̓͆̾̅͗̽́̓ͅ

Blood everywhere? Objective achieved, then!

I meleed, Dur-Trin'd him with 2 other folks. Took a while, of course, but with enough Heavy Slam dancing to stun lift the adds, it was a steady pace. Lephantis' first phase was more annoying than the zealot, even with his jumping around versus the former's triple head-ground popping.

On 2020-07-19 at 10:11 AM, LoriSei said:

There's one on YT beating only 5min XD

Can use a lot of warframes for prelate.

Chroma/Inaros/Valkyr/Nidus. Something tanky + adaptation and the right dps build.

For Lephantis, it's a 2 min fight even on SP. It's hardly different than plaguestar (daytime) 
Hmm maybe I should make a SP video. Some of these suggestions on the forums are questionable.

On this kind of enemies, you have to drop the brain and use the most busted mechanics. Bleed pennant, exodia contagion or redeemer prime all work fine, top tier CO weapons are acceptable as well(no instant phase but proper dps). Contagion will do overkill dps without a riven. Chroma helps a lot too for self buffing.

I did it as a 2 men, was probably my last sp mission or something with a guy I randomly met in the startchart, he was playing ash, I switched to redeemer prime and we instant phased him each time, sadly the process of killing the healing stragglers and handling the beacon are obnoxious. I have good primaries but honestly without a big sonar it seems impossible for them to compete at a point ^^.

Also good CO weapons will probably do more dps than hysteria so keep it in mind if you want to play valkyr(hysteria is a damage loss even augmented), warcry is ok and you can ripline if you are lost 🙂 .

• 2 weeks later...

Gas Kronen and Corrosive Ignis for me. Used Revenant over Inaros, mainly because I could use his 4 to clear trash if I got mobbed (Didn't have to). 8 minutes is fine for me. Weirdly I found him less obnoxious to fight this time.

As for Lephantis, Razorwing Blitz Titania made short work once I got my act together. Both bosses it's a case of the right frame and elemental combo and you're good as done.

I used Protea with a Condition Overload priming Kuva nukor and a Gas Ninkondi, Kronen Prime is faster but I prefer Atlantis Vulcan combos over Ninkondi.
Utilizing Her 4 to deplete his health in the 2nd phase and travel back to him when retrieving the lamp.

8 hours ago, bibmobello said:

This just before the exodia got nerfed.

Yes it sucks. With the fixed CC and CD i would have made an atk speed + base dmg zaw instead of wasting parts on CC+CD with mod slots on compensating the 0.6 attack speed.

Anyway chroma should still be able to deal tons of the damage even with the nerf. The play-through I showed was just overkill.

3 hours ago, SHArK-FiN said:

Yes it sucks. With the fixed CC and CD i would have made an atk speed + base dmg zaw instead of wasting parts on CC+CD with mod slots on compensating the 0.6 attack speed.

Anyway chroma should still be able to deal tons of the damage even with the nerf. The play-through I showed was just overkill.

It's not a big overkill you need almost 5 minutes with a venka prime without a riven. Now it has less stats than the zaw itself but  it can still easily kill normal infested  without buff or combo. I tried ivara with navigator build just for test and i can kill the first part in a bunch of seconds  but it's almost impossible to hit him in the other parts lol.

1 hour ago, bibmobello said:

It's not a big overkill you need almost 5 minutes with a venka prime without a riven. Now it has less stats than the zaw itself but  it can still easily kill normal infested  without buff or combo. I tried ivara with navigator build just for test and i can kill the first part in a bunch of seconds  but it's almost impossible to hit him in the other parts lol.

by overkill i meant some of the time used to fully buff my chroma is not necessary, which could be skipped to save up at least 10 seconds. With that I could also swap digging kubrow to something else maybe a helio with gladiator set or adarza kavat for additional crit buff. The damage was also overkill for the 2nd phase. And for the first phase taking a few hits was just because I wasn't aimming for its head, otherwise it would one shot too.

I will try to speedrun again after building a new zaw to fit the contagion. The 3m 54s was not my fastest run, but it's the fastest among my recorded runs. I might try to beat the 3m 30s records set by revenant players

Archived