Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think I Figured De Out.

Dogspeonlegs

Due to current trends I have already figured out next week's patch.

*Spoiler Alert* - Next Wednesday the Ballistica will have Accuracy Decreased, Charge time will be increased, and four bolt volley will be reduced to 2. This will be done to balance the weapon to be worst than a Braton.

There will be no forma refunds. Also if you got mastery rank from it that will be removed. Happy hunting Teeno!

Thoughts?

From just 10 post I can see people do not get the humor of my post. I'm not mad I don't really even use either of the nerfed mods. I guess the wound is just too fresh. Too soon Teeno?

Edited by Dogspeonlegs

*Spoiler Alert* - Next Wednesday the Ballistica will have Accuracy Decreased, Charge time will be increased, and four bolt volley will be reduced to 2. This will be done to balance the weapon to be worst than a Braton.

There will be no forma refunds. Also if you got mastery rank from it that will be removed. Happy hunting Teeno!

Thoughts?

Sounds slightly reminiscent of a certain mod, can't put my finger on it.

Thoughts?

Cool community guys.

Edited by Ned_Wiki

*sigh* i've only been here a bit over a month now, and i'm greatly concerned at the increase in vitriol from these forums.

i don't know what DE can do to restore faith... (their apology followed immediately by questionable actions didn't help)

but i'd like to see something attempted. games die due to this kinda stuff.

(i'm looking at you darkfall)

*sigh* i've only been here a bit over a month now, and i'm greatly concerned at the increase in vitriol from these forums.

i don't know what DE can do to restore faith... (their apology followed immediately by questionable actions didn't help)

Guessing you didn't realize it was a post aimed at humor. Guess the wounds are still too fresh.

Edited by Dogspeonlegs

Thoughts?

Are you implying DE would pull some twisted bait and switch scheme to trick people into grinding/farming, then nerfing the rewards? You for real? No  game studio would pull such stunt!!!!!!

Thoughts?

From just 10 post I can see people do not get the humor of my post. I'm not mad I don't really even use either of the nerfed mods. I guess the wound is just too fresh. Too soon Teeno?

Good humor/sarcasm? Not really.

Drama attempt? Yeah, something like that.

You asked for thoughts? Here you are.

Guessing you didn't realize it was a post aimed at humor. Guess the wounds are still too fresh.

one can point out the relative negativity of the overall attitude of the community in response to something that's designed to be humorous.

i'm well aware of the OP's goal. that doesn't, however, alter my point.

shhh, don't fight it. Let it come natural like.

True about community being sour about a humor post, really shows how they feel about the game. Bad sign for DE.

Satire is only humorous if it was actually funny.

Maybe if I haven't seen this same joke thread posted an uncountable times before, we'd've thought differently.