Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to remove khora urushu back ribbon?

SarynFan

Question

One guy on an warframe facebook group that i participate posted this print of his khora urushu without that back ribbon and she looks a lot better, but i dont know how he did that! Does anyone knows? And if its a bug, DE, pls include the option of removing it!!!!

Nenhuma descrição de foto disponível.

15 answers to this question

il y a 10 minutes, (PS4)Apoleon_amarr a dit :

Did you check the accesories? Maybe it is like the chroma deluxe wings

I found an option to hide the spikes on the arsenal and it includes the back ribbon, but it return to show when i leave the arsenal... its like the equinox forms, now i need to find out how to hide it forever

8 minutes ago, LastOrokin said:

I found an option to hide the spikes on the arsenal and it includes the back ribbon, but it return to show when i leave the arsenal... its like the equinox forms, now i need to find out how to hide it forever

Did you check on attachments? Go to auxiliary and de-select the ribbon if is shows, i do that with the spikes and never get those ingame again.

Theres just the back spikes option, nothing for the ribbon

il y a 1 minute, aruless a dit :

Did you check on attachments? Go to auxiliary and de-select the ribbon if is shows, i do that with the spikes and never get those ingame again.

On 2020-07-21 at 6:40 PM, Kaggelos said:

I bought the skin thinking the waist band was optional. Guess what, i just wasted 165 plat...

I agree that things need tweaking, especially that pot-belly.

But at least we still got our lion pride and a cool syndana; that's mostly what I bought it for.

Archived