Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primary and Secondary weapon change Idea

Nazuud

I just had an idea, possibly a terrible idea. I was thinking that it would be fun if the restriction that you can only equip one primary weapon and one secondary weapon at a time is removed. Like If I want to equip 2 shotguns and go in a mission then let me. Just adds a bit more flexibility when playing. also imagine that you can equip 2 twin grakatas.

Let me know what you guys think of this?

1 minute ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

where's the difference?

Nah, was just coming up with ideas out of nowhere. But the idea is the freedom to equip 2 of your favorite weapons and not be restricted with only equipping them one at a time. If you only like 2 primaries then equip them, or if you like 2 secondaries then go ahead. something like that. As I said this might be a terrible idea, but i wanted to share regardless haha

2 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

since rifles tend to be more powerful than secondaries, if this were a thing people would just forget about secondaries all together.

That's what I thought too, that's why I said it's probably a terrible idea. The only solution to this is to buff secondaries.

50 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

since rifles tend to be more powerful than secondaries, if this were a thing people would just forget about secondaries all together

😄 really? Rifles get Hunter Munitions, secondaries get Primed Pistol Gambit and Primed Target Cracker and Barrel Diffusion and Lethal Torrent. 

So loads more crit than shoguns, loads more multishot than rifles, loads of fire rate.

There's a good reason all the primary kitguns suck compared to their secondary variants.

On 2020-07-10 at 1:34 PM, Rawbeard said:

what's the point of a second Tigris?

What’s the point in having a primary, secondary, melee slots if one weapon can clear the entire star chart?... Because Style? And Options? And Feeeling? right?  That said I’d want to equip AkMagnus and AkVasto Prime and Pandero if I could. And I’d want 3 melee weapons for my Ash. The combinations are even more endless. And it would be a fantastic thing. 

There's also a primary weapons that has a cool mechanic like Ferrox. Imagine if i can equip a Ferrox + a Rubico or Daikyu, you can pull enemies in one spot and shoot them down with high punch through weapons. Or for Chroma you can have like a Rubico and a Hema, where you can use Hema to trigger your vex armor.

There are a few fun combinations that will be fun if we can equip 2 primaries or 2 secondaries.

Archived