[DE]Danielle

TennoCon 2020 Art Panel: “Fashion Frame Review!” Submissions

I think this time i'm using the one that doesn't contain TennoGen, because almost all my good fashions more or less with TennoGen 😆 
This my Limbo Magician! Deluxe helmet + Immortal skin :3

gLkvzuT.jpg

2 hours ago, Zahnny said:

Wait, how are you displaying the Mastery Rank emblems?

note beacon <RANK_29> can do it for a lot of symbols including the kuva luch ones. Works on loadout names aswell

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, klokw3rk said:

note beacon <RANK_29> can do it for a lot of symbols including the kuva luch ones. Works on loadout names aswell

Huh. Neat. I thought it only displayed text. Is there a resource for the stuff you can put into it?

Posted (edited)

c7qd6QT.jpg

Bonus captura of this spicy boi in case those glinty articula muckers were too distracting (also because its more fun to show off compared to a boring arsenal shot):

Spoiler

dHnvkTL.png

Edited by HelNite

Posted (edited)

Considering Operators don't have absolute customization, I wanted to go with my favorite frame: Mirage Umbra!  (Technically she's only a prime, but this loadout has umbrified her: http://warframe-builder.com/s/be12e8d40dd7e5fe (There's no downsides with this build, if anyone wants to try it))

I have a front view & a backside view (To see the full look!);

mirage_umbra_front.jpg?width=875&height=

mirage_umbra_back.jpg?width=875&height=4

I thought it would help panel viewers to see what Armor / Syandana she has. The first four colors are her personally changed colors ( Palettes: Smoke, Lotus, Classic Saturated, and Orokin). The emissive and Energy colors are au naturel :]

Details not seen in arsenal UI:
Left shoulder:     Scarlet Spear Operations III Emblem

Right shoulder:   Glassmaker Emblem

Front sigil:           Empyrean Sigil

Back sigil:           Champion Sigil

Edited by (NSW)Gamer-Steve
Just wanted to note that others are free to take notes from that build I've finished; It's pretty useful with no downsides :]