Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moar Neurodes.... Seriously?

Xylia

Yet another weapon in a huge pile of weapons that takes the most stinking rare resource in the game, this time yet 3 more of the stupid things.

DE, you're willing to hand us control modules by the dozens. You'll let us farm up Morphics at a decent rate on Mars. Neural Sensors aren't that bad to get ahold of...

.......but despite you putting Neurodes in the Orokin Derelict, they still don't freaking drop.... ever.

This past week or two ago, I did 5-6 Derelict missions and got a few mods.

Neurodes Found: 0. That's with us killing every enemy and grabbing as many chests as we could find. I haven't gotten a single Neurode drop in a month+. I had 7 Neurodes, I am now down to 4 and I'm tired of coming up dry again, again, and again, and again.

Could we please stop making new weapons take Neurodes? We have too many Neurode weapons already. OR, how about this? Make Neurodes drop similar to Void's Control Modules so that we won't have to worry about this, ever again.

But yes, please stop this love affair you guys have over Neurodes and how stinking hard you make them to get.

i just did the first mission in earth (name escapes me at the moment) without master thief. went everywhere, killed everything. 2 neurodes.

no bosses, absolute cakewalk...

it's not like they're hard to get, just time-consuming...

Blind, dumb luck.

I've done Vay Hek, and also E Prime 10+ times and got absolutely NONE.

Just because you did a mission and got 2 doesn't mean it is always like that.

Neurodes are basically the only thing I'm ever short on.  They are definitely the hardest rare resource to get.  I usually alternate between running earth defense and uncle Hek.  Works pretty well.  But it would be nice if they increased the drop rate for neurodes in the derelict.  That would create more incentive to play derelict as well.

Yeah, DE gives us more and more weapons that need neurodes/ferrite/salvage (although the crossbow does use nano spores, so that's nice for once), while ignoring the other resources we have it seems.

Also, the ballistica is just crazy, 1.2k rubedo, 4 gallium (not THAT bad once you run the void a bit), and 3 neurodes (the last what, 5-6 weapons needed them in 4+ amounts?)

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

Neurodes are basically the only thing I'm ever short on.  They are definitely the hardest rare resource to get.  I usually alternate between running earth defense and uncle Hek.  Works pretty well.  But it would be nice if they increased the drop rate for neurodes in the derelict.  That would create more incentive to play derelict as well.

^^

This.

I'd gladly farm Derelicts if I could see at least 1 Neurode per mission average.

But I don't. I've done 10 in a row before with none dropping at all. And Orokin Cells supposedly drop in there too. Supposedly. All I ever see are Nano Spores and Mutagen. Mutagen is good... Nano Spores? Uh, how about no?

Yeah, DE gives us more and more weapons that need neurodes/ferrite/salvage (although the crossbow does use nano spores, so that's nice for once), while ignoring the other resources we have it seems.

Also, the ballistica is just crazy, 1.2k rubedo, 4 gallium (not THAT bad once you run the void a bit), and 3 neurodes (the last what, 5-6 weapons needed them in 4+ amounts?)

Gallium? I've gotten 30+ of them trying to get Ash Systems (Uranus/Titania), lol. A couple missions I got 4 of them, and at least 75% of my runs dropped at least 1 Gallium.

If only Neurodes dropped like that from Everest........

^^

This.

I'd gladly farm Derelicts if I could see at least 1 Neurode per mission average.

But I don't. I've done 10 in a row before with none dropping at all. And Orokin Cells supposedly drop in there too. Supposedly. All I ever see are Nano Spores and Mutagen. Mutagen is good... Nano Spores? Uh, how about no?

Are you playing defense, or some other mission? Because defense is far superior when it comes to neurodes, and orokin cells.

Gallium? I've gotten 30+ of them trying to get Ash Systems (Uranus/Titania), lol. A couple missions I got 4 of them, and at least 75% of my runs dropped at least 1 Gallium.

If only Neurodes dropped like that from Everest........

Hm, I have gallium, just surprised that (i think) this is the first weapon that requires 2 "rare" mats (although gallium isn't rare anymore really...)

Seriously? I have like 75+ 

Of course I used to play earth Defense for void keys for the longest time. I never have morphics. IMHO morphics are the most commonly used in building weapons.

Exploi.....err I mean farming.... during the "Rare Resource Weekend" doesn't count.

Are you playing defense, or some other mission? Because defense is far superior when it comes to neurodes, and orokin cells.

I am really really really sick and tired of "Defense" being the only answer to everything. Seriously.

Why even HAVE other missions in this game? Maybe we should just get rid of them all and make them all Defense....

I am really really really sick and tired of "Defense" being the only answer to everything. Seriously.

Why even HAVE other missions in this game? Maybe we should just get rid of them all and make them all Defense....

Vaults. Everyone wants the vaults.

Although I have to agree that other missions besides derelicts, survival, and defense are being neglected simply due to the fact that there is no incentive to play them.

But like I said, if you're not playing defense you won't be getting a lot of neurodes.

Edited by dreampuke

Mate just run Xini,twice a day guranteed to get 1 neurode each run or 9/10 times. I now have over 100+ neurodes. Mind you I farm Xini and Kappa at least 4-5 times a day. Plus open every locker before running to the pod, I cant tell you how many noobs, charge off to ther pod and miss over 2000+ affinity points and a shed load of resources, including that tricky neurode.

I think its more of an issue of not knowing where to farm. Bosses are not reliable for bulk farming, because they are generally time consuming for only a decent chance at one neurode at a time.

Instead, do Cyath, like others said. That is probably the best mission to farm for Neurodes right now. Not to mention it's good experience for anything you want to level up, especially if your teammate is packing a Nova/Rhino/Saryn/Ember that is mowing down everything.

Alternatively, if you could down Lephantis fast enough, that is also an option.